First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
The shorter the better???!!???
1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Take a wild guess...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Yes, sometimes.. Its always the plot that tells how long the lifespan of the anime will be.
2863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Not really import...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
It depends completely on how skilled the story writer, the drawing artist are in handling the anime.

Meaning that shorter animes dont mean better value, in general.

But sure, silly long animes like naruto and bleach, and pokemon and digimon too, are examples of worn out animes that gets boring cuz of their long lengths.
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
depends................the story is really important............but i really do hate fillers
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I want the animes to be long because i generally don't want an anime to end so fast....

for me as long as they want as long as it's interesting
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
sometimes I do. But I didn't really want for OHSHC to end!!
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I like it best when there are 24-52 eps. But the more eps, the better plot is required.

But I also like it when a REALLY good plot with just 12 eps or something. Like elfen lied
Posted 9/3/08
Normally an anime with tons of episodes would be boring.
But there will always be exceptions.
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
N.O.P.E
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
in some cases, a 13 ep anime is good... but sometimes its not enough.... and im sure that a very long anime is annoying.... 500+ episodes is too long!
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
personally i like shorter animes and mangas...ones that dont drag on for like...50+ episodes....b/c really..its not getting to the point of the story and there are too many side plots that I dont care about.

But that's just me.
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
long can be irritating while really short would be disappointing i say keep it moderate about 50-70 episode?
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
well not every anime, but yeah sometimes
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / phil
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
it may be true that shorter anime ,sometimes are in compact. Meaning there are no unnecessary ep or side stories, but not all the time..It also doesn't mean that anime w/ so many ep are less than the 1st one ...beacause there are times that that particular anime is so good and it didn't bother you even though it has a lot of episode because you just can't get enough of it.

the main point is it defends on the plot of the anime
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

tamsheed3 wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:

Does anyone else besides me think that animes with small amounts of episodes /shorter lenght are better than really long animes like DBZ and naruto?

I think its because they get to the point quicker, they are not clogged up with fillers and are usually more dramatic.

animes which are 12 episodes long always leave me wanting more. 26 episode animes are ok, 52 episode animes are pushing it and stuff like naruto bleach DBZ and case closed are too long for the bother!


i understand what ur saying about naruto.....but dbz was good.....people liked it.........it had a story and stuff.....now GT for me personally was long and felt ......pushed.........but still dbz was definitely one of the best animes of its day........so i disagree with u about dbz.......but naruto i agree that one seems to long.......


DBZ is a really good anime, but because its so long, the fighting seems to me to get a bit repetetive, Goku kicks ass, stronger guy comes, period of training, kicks stronger guys ass, someone dies, then resurected with Dballs, stronger threat to the universe shows its self, new training, fights, more training bad guy gets beaten..... and so on. Good fights though

i liked the sayaman arc, because it was different to all the episodes previous, a change from the daily inter planetary grind. by adding some slice of life to it, which was refreshing. (as you can tell thats probably my fav bit of DBZ, besides the first transformation of goku.)

with a 12 episode anime, theres always something new on each episode... thats what im trying to get across
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

arjunr wrote:


Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


arjunr wrote:

sure if u want an undevoloped plot


yea, the plot is undeveloped in some animes due to unskilled directors... don't you think that long assed animes like can stretch on?.


stretching on is sorta another way of sayin devolopin the plot -_-


lol cant argue there
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.