First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
best pair of anime boobs!!
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California AKA: t...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
as long as they look good with the girl


959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

....r u serious...- -;;



you like truck sized knockers?


sry im not lez;;


Right sorry, maybe i was too naive to think that only guys would comment here


ahahahah ^^ its okayy
but if i were to choose i guess B - C cup is fine o_O;;
i rlly dont get why they go overboard on girl's boobs in animes/mangas, i mean its for fanservice but still...
theres no limit to it >___> lolll


I prefer D to be honest.

323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
normal size girls are prefect for me
Posted 9/2/08
HA HA HA! Oh wow!
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

....r u serious...- -;;



you like truck sized knockers?


sry im not lez;;


Right sorry, maybe i was too naive to think that only guys would comment here


ahahahah ^^ its okayy
but if i were to choose i guess B - C cup is fine o_O;;
i rlly dont get why they go overboard on girl's boobs in animes/mangas, i mean its for fanservice but still...
theres no limit to it >___> lolll


I prefer D to be honest.



course most men would probabaly want big sizes
thats what my daddy told me anyways o_o
ahahaha xP
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Konoha Village
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
I prefer C-D sizes. Anything bigger might be deadly!
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

....r u serious...- -;;



you like truck sized knockers?


sry im not lez;;


Right sorry, maybe i was too naive to think that only guys would comment here


ahahahah ^^ its okayy
but if i were to choose i guess B - C cup is fine o_O;;
i rlly dont get why they go overboard on girl's boobs in animes/mangas, i mean its for fanservice but still...
theres no limit to it >___> lolll


I prefer D to be honest.



course most men would probabaly want big sizes
thats what my daddy told me anyways o_o
ahahaha xP


Haha, i'd love to have a dad who tells me about the Importance of large breasts "Now son.. ah.. bigger is better"
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California AKA: t...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
lol best dad ever
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
.....What has the world come to?
Everything is so....vulgar
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


Sun124 wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

....r u serious...- -;;



you like truck sized knockers?


sry im not lez;;


Right sorry, maybe i was too naive to think that only guys would comment here


ahahahah ^^ its okayy
but if i were to choose i guess B - C cup is fine o_O;;
i rlly dont get why they go overboard on girl's boobs in animes/mangas, i mean its for fanservice but still...
theres no limit to it >___> lolll


I prefer D to be honest.



course most men would probabaly want big sizes
thats what my daddy told me anyways o_o
ahahaha xP


Haha, i'd love to have a dad who tells me about the Importance of large breasts "Now son.. ah.. bigger is better"


me and my dad talk about things we sudnt even be talking about ^^;;
my mom is deeply stressed out about it loll
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
well thats a good thing i can't exactly start talking to my Girlfriend my parents outa the blue about this sort of stuff, they'd start to seriously have doubts about me
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

I prefer not to talk about this matter.


You don't have to
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California AKA: t...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Sun124 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

I prefer not to talk about this matter.


You don't have to


way to be a kill-joy gintok
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Bah don't worry i don't want to launch one on one bitch-slap battle with you again
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.