Created by BabypoohLOVER
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 'Who wan to be wu zun maid?haha
Member
422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gummybear Tower1
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
wu zun hav a gf so i put maid but if i can be wu zun maid of couse i will say yes!! becuse i can get PAY and see wu zan too!!
Member
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ youtube
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all
Member
1881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Byfield
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

justjudyxox wrote:

ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all


Agree Hi5!
I Just Want To Meet Him With Wang Zi And Danson Tang Altogether!

Member
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
its ok!!,, its not a bad idea!!!
Member
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / North London
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
I would so want to be Wu Chuns maid if it meant i got to see him everyday.
Posted 9/9/08
me!! LOL ..maybe
Member
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ youtube
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:

ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all


Agree Hi5!
I Just Want To Meet Him With Wang Zi And Danson Tang Altogether!



Hi5 back!!! me too and jerry yan
Creator
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Lol while your cleaning you mite accidently on purpose walk in on him taking his shirt off !
Member
1881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Byfield
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:

ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all


Agree Hi5!
I Just Want To Meet Him With Wang Zi And Danson Tang Altogether!



Hi5 back!!! me too and jerry yan


I Hate JERRY YAN How About Brown Sugar Macchiato Cast's,Fahrenheit And Others Like Cyndi Wang

Member
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ youtube
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:

ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all


Agree Hi5!
I Just Want To Meet Him With Wang Zi And Danson Tang Altogether!



Hi5 back!!! me too and jerry yan


I Hate JERRY YAN How About Brown Sugar Macchiato Cast's,Fahrenheit And Others Like Cyndi Wang



well i hate wang zi! he so girly!!!!
Member
1881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Byfield
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:

ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all


Agree Hi5!
I Just Want To Meet Him With Wang Zi And Danson Tang Altogether!



Hi5 back!!! me too and jerry yan


I Hate JERRY YAN How About Brown Sugar Macchiato Cast's,Fahrenheit And Others Like Cyndi Wang



well i hate wang zi! he so girly!!!!



No How About...That All Of That I Said And You Said Jerry Yan...
Fine Jerry Can Join In
Member
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ youtube
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08

Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:

ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all


Agree Hi5!
I Just Want To Meet Him With Wang Zi And Danson Tang Altogether!



Hi5 back!!! me too and jerry yan


I Hate JERRY YAN How About Brown Sugar Macchiato Cast's,Fahrenheit And Others Like Cyndi Wang



well i hate wang zi! he so girly!!!!



No How About...That All Of That I Said And You Said Jerry Yan...
Fine Jerry Can Join In


ok fine wang zi can not rly
Member
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
haha.. this is suppose to be wu zun fan club anyway.. XD but i just watched bsm.. quite funny in some epi. still waiting for hot shot epi though.. wu zun is cool there
Member
4653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / southern air temp...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
i voted no but if i'm gonna be wu chun and ella's maid when they get married....YES!!!!
Member
1881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Byfield
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:


Super-Star wrote:


justjudyxox wrote:

ummm no thanks
i just want to see him thats all


Agree Hi5!
I Just Want To Meet Him With Wang Zi And Danson Tang Altogether!



Hi5 back!!! me too and jerry yan


I Hate JERRY YAN How About Brown Sugar Macchiato Cast's,Fahrenheit And Others Like Cyndi Wang



well i hate wang zi! he so girly!!!!



No How About...That All Of That I Said And You Said Jerry Yan...
Fine Jerry Can Join In


ok fine wang zi can not rly


Fine......
Ao Quan....?

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.