First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
"INSIDER" in the West Side
Member
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i dunno but after watching the 3rd ep i think that the nurse is from the evil cult. whats ur opinion on this? do u think that their might be a insider spying on them?
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
it does give that impression but i think i'll stick to her being cute for now
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
the nurse is not really evil cuz shes being used if she doesn't follow the evil side rules her parents will die or something like that
Posted 9/5/08
yupz i agree with u kimiz_denise im starting to suspect the nurse chick kause like..she suddenly appeared when they were talking to the old guy..haha..lol..but i say she is from the evil cult as a spy..try to gain the trust of them and get info for the evil cult
Member
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i think so too she does look good but very suspect
Member
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
she is not the only spy in the school. there is another spy in the school which will reveal it in an arc around from episode 8 to 10 according to the official website.
Member
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

mlai7892 wrote:

she is not the only spy in the school. there is another spy in the school which will reveal it in an arc around from episode 8 to 10 according to the official website.


OMG!!! are u serious??? do u think you could send me a link to this plz??? thanks
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
veryy suspicous too .. even that other gurl that talks with ren ying ying
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
oops sry for 2 x posts .. the other spy is uhh ,. that guy who wants to be the best and turned out to b the worse when the 3 other students came
Posted 9/8/08

warchaser wrote:

it does give that impression but i think i'll stick to her being cute for now :D


agree
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

rozzi wrote:


warchaser wrote:

it does give that impression but i think i'll stick to her being cute for now :D


agree


dude, u doing that for post count? lol
Member
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

kimiz_denise wrote:


mlai7892 wrote:

she is not the only spy in the school. there is another spy in the school which will reveal it in an arc around from episode 8 to 10 according to the official website.


OMG!!! are u serious??? do u think you could send me a link to this plz??? thanks


It is all in chinese here is the official website http://黑糖群俠傳.tw
Member
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

mlai7892 wrote:


kimiz_denise wrote:


mlai7892 wrote:

she is not the only spy in the school. there is another spy in the school which will reveal it in an arc around from episode 8 to 10 according to the official website.


OMG!!! are u serious??? do u think you could send me a link to this plz??? thanks


It is all in chinese here is the official website http://黑糖群俠傳.tw


ty. but i dont think i can read chinese. but thanks
Member
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / holding onto a bu...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
hey i think the other spy might be the guy xiao ma acts. the 伊賀蒼太...
Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

OrangeRange wrote:

the nurse is not really evil cuz shes being used if she doesn't follow the evil side rules her parents will die or something like that


how do you know that?!?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.