First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Position Order
Posted 11/3/08

tungaroo wrote:

haha well I felt bored so I'm going to give everyone in the group a position

Types:

God = creator of the group me of course

Demi God = back bone of the group aka the main moderators

Royalty = they help moderators aka mini moderators LOL

Nobles = people who are more active then normal members

Peasant = people who joined the group but paticipate in forums and chat a little bit

Slaves = inactive members





*********************************************************************************************************************************

I'll start sorting out whos what later on in the week oh btw you can request to be any position but have to follow the description enjoy


got a question . wat does Royalty does ???
Posted 11/3/08

karin_371 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

haha well I felt bored so I'm going to give everyone in the group a position

Types:

God = creator of the group me of course

Demi God = back bone of the group aka the main moderators

Royalty = they help moderators aka mini moderators LOL

Nobles = people who are more active then normal members

Peasant = people who joined the group but paticipate in forums and chat a little bit

Slaves = inactive members





*********************************************************************************************************************************

I'll start sorting out whos what later on in the week oh btw you can request to be any position but have to follow the description enjoy


got a question . wat does Royalty does ???


design banners and stuff hahaha
Posted 11/3/08


o . i c . okay then , i jux wanna be Nobles
Posted 11/3/08

karin_371 wrote:



o . i c . okay then , i jux wanna be Nobles


hehe just for you I'll make you noble just don't tell anyone hahaha
Posted 11/3/08
oh wait nobles are just active members my bad hahaha your already noble
Posted 11/3/08

tungaroo wrote:

oh wait nobles are just active members my bad hahaha your already noble :P


wtf !? i am ! since when ??? (no clue wats happening)
Posted 11/3/08

tungaroo wrote:


karin_371 wrote:



o . i c . okay then , i jux wanna be Nobles


hehe just for you I'll make you noble just don't tell anyone hahaha


lol . okay
Posted 11/3/08

karin_371 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

oh wait nobles are just active members my bad hahaha your already noble :P


wtf !? i am ! since when ??? (no clue wats happening)


since your first post LOL back ages ago hahahah
Posted 11/3/08

tungaroo wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

oh wait nobles are just active members my bad hahaha your already noble :P


wtf !? i am ! since when ??? (no clue wats happening)


since your first post LOL back ages ago hahahah


*goes back n look* i did not ....... -____________-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.