What happened to Enhanced Ninja star?
Posted 9/3/08
u see, one time..
i was using ENS while i was lvl 11.

i uneqpd it to try out the new sword i bought.. but then, It became for lvl 14!?

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
lol 3 levels difference go to the help thread!!!!!!!!!!!
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
The level requirement was probably tweaked between when you got the item and when you unequipped it. It's done that likely to maintian a balance in the game overall.
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

fenrirdragoon wrote:

The level requirement was probably tweaked between when you got the item and when you unequipped it. It's done that likely to maintian a balance in the game overall.


lol he makes a big problem of level 11~14 -_-
Im level 85 and just that level 11~14 problem ... he is n0000000b
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

phame wrote:
lol he makes a big problem of level 11~14 -_-
Im level 85 and just that level 11~14 problem ... he is n0000000b


You have to still respect other players no matter what the level they may be at compared to you. Even if someone posts a question or comment that might seem ridiculous, it may be important to them and still require the same level of respect.
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

fenrirdragoon wrote:


phame wrote:
lol he makes a big problem of level 11~14 -_-
Im level 85 and just that level 11~14 problem ... he is n0000000b


You have to still respect other players no matter what the level they may be at compared to you. Even if someone posts a question or comment that might seem ridiculous, it may be important to them and still require the same level of respect.


they must they have it ALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT easier than us
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

fenrirdragoon wrote:


phame wrote:
lol he makes a big problem of level 11~14 -_-
Im level 85 and just that level 11~14 problem ... he is n0000000b


You have to still respect other players no matter what the level they may be at compared to you. Even if someone posts a question or comment that might seem ridiculous, it may be important to them and still require the same level of respect.


respect respect , it's a thread that should get locked. There are already two threads about this.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-290533/Nerfed-Items.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-298941/why-do-the-items-keep-changing-.html

Both thread are earlier created
You must be logged in to post.