First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Possible actors for Hollywood
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / frosting land ;]
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Well in Hollywood, I think J-actors would succeed in comedy for sure, and K-actors would so nail all the tearjerkers.

But like specifically, Mizushima Hiro and Matsuda Shota would be good because their English s perfect.

It's almost impossible to deny that people in Hollywood don't care about thick accents. So like, if an Asian actor did a Hollywood film, I just know people would make fun f their English, which is so infuriating.

Anyways, don't kill me, it's only my opinion!
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Celebs from the Phils ....for one reason because of language.
Some celebs are already making it in the US especially in the music industry. Check out youtube- Charisse Pempenco/ great singer.
Kung Fu Panda's voice- Sam Concepcion
Lea Salonga's voice - Alladin ( a whole new world and Mulan)

7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

aniemey wrote:


shirota yuu

he is a good actor... he can portray any character...


Whoa! He looks different! ;P
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

britzhou23 wrote:

Daniel Henney..


uhu...


riacris017 wrote:

dennis oh??


yup...
love them both. They're both deserving ^^
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bamboo City
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
PIOLO PASCUAL
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Crystal Liu.... but she has already signed onto Hollywood. XD



Shu Chang
She's an amazing actress... the first time I watched her, she was acting as an evil, crazy 90-year-old trapped in a 16-year-old's body. The next time, she was a cute, innocent fairy. The last drama I saw her in, she was a bratty, perverted princess.



Sun Li
again, amazing actress. She just starred in a Canadian-Chinese co-production that will air both in Canada and China.
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / phillippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

mushrie wrote:


aniemey wrote:


shirota yuu

he is a good actor... he can portray any character...


Whoa! He looks different! ;P


...different???

why did you say his different?
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Korean actors, i guess... they're good in acting....
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Hiro Mizushima because he can do serious roles if needed be and plus his english is amazing plus to me he just looks like the type i'd see in hollywood .
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Jun ji hyun - korean actress is now doing her 1st Hollywood debut movie in a movie titled "Blood: the last vampire" it will released last quarter of 2008..



Liu yi fei - her 1st Hollywood movie with big stars like jackie chan and jet li did very well in box office..



Rain - I think rain was in the movie "speed racer" and has upcoming movie "ninja assassins"
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
In southeast asia, Philippine celebs are good choice since english is our secondary lang so it would be easy for them to convert to hollywood actors
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Pasay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
chotto matte~

Some japanese actors even had their break in Hollywood even though they're not english speaking people


NINOMIYA KAZUNARI


He made his 1st Hollywood Film (Letters from Iwo Jima) directed by a well-respected actor-director CLINT Eastwood

CHIAKI KURIYAMA


She's such a bad ass in KILL BILL, though she doesn't have so much line, she totally steals the movie
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
philippines:
--iza calsado
--marian rivera
--piolo pascual
--anne curtis
korea:
--lee da hae
--lee dong wook
--rain
japan
--ogur shun(i think he can speak a little english)
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

aniemey wrote:


mushrie wrote:


aniemey wrote:


shirota yuu

he is a good actor... he can portray any character...


Whoa! He looks different! ;P


...different???

why did you say his different?


Well, duh. I said he looks different because he DOES look different. At least with the 'stache he does.
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Dumzville
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

mauigrown wrote:


fleryprty wrote:

well, Rain is a Hollywood star now.. even if his english is bad.. but he's learning ESL.


yup. yay for Rain. i think his next movie is called Assasin or atleast i kno he plays an assasin.


It's called Ninja Assasin.... And this movie is made by the makers of Matrix and Speed Racer. So it should be big!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.