Created by wanni0201
Post Reply Which handsome do u lyk?
Member
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♣Japan-Kobe♥
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Which handsome guy do u lyk?
Member
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♣Japan-Kobe♥
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Hmm..very difficult to decide!!! to me , both are very handsome..but i choose Yamada Ryosuke ACTUALLY Yuto oso very good..lyk both!!!
Moderator
22599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
NAKAJIMA YUTO~! coz he's my ichiban~!!!
but err.. yamada is kawaiier~!T^T demo like them both!! kyaaaaaa~!



<33333them~!^^
Creator
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

wanni0201 wrote:

Which handsome guy do u lyk?


woah~! this is very hard..lol..but i think yama~chan is more handsome..ahehehe<3
Member
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♣Japan-Kobe♥
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


wanni0201 wrote:

Which handsome guy do u lyk?


woah~! this is very hard..lol..but i think yama~chan is more handsome..ahehehe<3


actually both is very good , rite?? haha..hard to decide!!!
Member
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♣Japan-Kobe♥
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

jinel22 wrote:

NAKAJIMA YUTO~! coz he's my ichiban~!!!
but err.. yamada is kawaiier~!T^T demo like them both!! kyaaaaaa~!



<33333them~!^^


yuto is handsome and ryosuke is cute and both are very good so its hard to decide
Creator
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

wanni0201 wrote:


jinel22 wrote:

NAKAJIMA YUTO~! coz he's my ichiban~!!!
but err.. yamada is kawaiier~!T^T demo like them both!! kyaaaaaa~!



<33333them~!^^


yuto is handsome and ryosuke is cute and both are very good so its hard to decide



woah~! it's really hard ne? but f0r me...im gonna choose YAMA~CHAN..ahehehe
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
for me its yamada....

he looks like a very kind kid.... :]
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
i voted for Yamada...
13938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/3/09
I think Yuto is~ ^^ but Yama-chan is too x3
Member
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
i think it's yuto., hehe.. looks really3 kind..
You must be logged in to post.