First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply intro~!!!!
Creator
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

waiyanyip wrote:

Hi my name is Yan
i'm 16 and turning 17 on Feb 13
i love Japanese stuff there so cute^^ and taiwan stuff too!!!!
i love any romantic dramas or action anything but horror is good for me
i'm canto. chinese
and my fav music is anything from slow to up beat music
my fave dramas well theres wayyyy too many there almost all on my profile^^


hello there..thanks for joining and for introducing yourself~!
yoroshiku~!
Member
772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
^-^!! arigatou cheeky~chan<3
Creator
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Japan_Luvr wrote:

^-^!! arigatou cheeky~chan<3


dou itashmashite Luvr~chan...
Moderator
22599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
wuaah~ thanks for introducing urselves minna~ gomen cheeky-chan for not being active here for a long time!
gomen~ kill me if u wantT^T

BUT NOW ATASHI WA GANBARIMASU~! haha... :)

jinel22
Member
24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Name: Madeline
age: 20
Birthday: Aug 20
ethnicity: Singapore(chinese)

I LIKE TO WATCH DRAMA AND ANIME ALSO LIKE SWIMMING AND PLAYING BADMINTON!!!
I LOVE KOREA AND JAPAN DRAMA AND MOVIES..
Member
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / =^.^=sora=^.^=
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
nickname: honey-chan...
age:13
birthday:aug.14
ethnicity:FILIPINO
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / FT ISLAND's islan...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
HI!!!! X3

me.. me...
nickname: zura-kun is okay...
age: 16
ethnicity: Chinese..

Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ lol

Creator
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

jinel22 wrote:

wuaah~ thanks for introducing urselves minna~ gomen cheeky-chan for not being active here for a long time!
gomen~ kill me if u wantT^T

BUT NOW ATASHI WA GANBARIMASU~! haha... :)

jinel22


hahahaha..i can never kill such a friend..lol
&& ganbarimasu minna~!

Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
real name: anne lorraine

wanted nickname: rhaine.. [im using that nick though.. for me, it sounds kinda tricky..]

birthday: september 19

enthicity: filipino of spanish descent.. [but i would really like to be a japanese... hahahha]


yuroshiku onegaishimasu!
Member
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
nickname: Jana
birthday: june 23
age: 19
ethnicity: asian (filipino)

Hi everyone!

Hope we could all be good friends here in CR!!!

See you all!
Creator
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

ghost_mumu wrote:

real name: anne lorraine

wanted nickname: rhaine.. [im using that nick though.. for me, it sounds kinda tricky..]

birthday: september 19

enthicity: filipino of spanish descent.. [but i would really like to be a japanese... hahahha]


yuroshiku onegaishimasu!



thank you for introducing yourself ne~! yoroshiku~!
Creator
4598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◘♥in RYOSUKE YAMA...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

joanna0623 wrote:

nickname: Jana
birthday: june 23
age: 19
ethnicity: asian (filipino)

Hi everyone!

Hope we could all be good friends here in CR!!!

See you all!


hope to be good friends with you too...yoroshiku onegaishimasu jana~chan
Member
4037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
hi! i'm angela-chan! yoroshiku ne~
Member
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

cheeky_monkey wrote:


joanna0623 wrote:

nickname: Jana
birthday: june 23
age: 19
ethnicity: asian (filipino)

Hi everyone!

Hope we could all be good friends here in CR!!!

See you all!


hope to be good friends with you too...yoroshiku onegaishimasu jana~chan


Thanks...you're so sweet..hehe..
Member
15695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / just beside u xD
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
nickname: kim
age: 14
birthday: apr 17 '94 :)
ethnicity: filipino and a lil bit of chinese. lol. just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit. haha.

hmm..let's see...
i love music...i love chatting..i love playing online games..i love yama-chan..i love anime..i love jdramas..i love yama-chan..i love newS and arashi and kat-tun...i love yama-chan...i love yama-chan!! haha

hope all of us here would become good friends....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.