First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
if you were to write a dilemma story based on an anime
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/9/08
If you were tasked to write a dilemma story(fictional or not) and you would want to base it on an anime, what anime would it be? why? what would be the plot?


5552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Hooohh... this one looks interesting....
Well.. I never try something like this before...
Maybe Code Geass... Lelouch become immortal... 100 Years After.. He found Someone Looks like Shirley... hahahaha...
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Well why not? Just give me the theme, characters involve and the settings then I can write something (If I want to write one.)
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
well i got one its called princess knights based on ZnT but different storyline... heres the preview.... im just on chapter 2 yet.... if you like the preview pls qoute me thx!
Posted 9/6/08

maxxus0923 wrote:

well i got one its called princess knights based on ZnT but different storyline... heres the preview.... im just on chapter 2 yet.... if you like the preview pls qoute me thx!


it's very interesting=} are you gonna make a manga?
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

maxxus0923 wrote:

well i got one its called princess knights based on ZnT but different storyline... heres the preview.... im just on chapter 2 yet.... if you like the preview pls qoute me thx!







Cool story!
Posted 9/6/08
one sure thing,

teh plot would be GAR
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
nah... i'm too lazy to make a story even though i have alot of ideas




edit...
and i dont show my works for free...
2950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
story huh.... i couldn't think of any dilemma stories at the moment...bt it would be fun 2 make a story that forces the main char 2 choose between life n death....
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

well i got one its called princess knights based on ZnT but different storyline... heres the preview.... im just on chapter 2 yet.... if you like the preview pls qoute me thx!


it's very interesting=} are you gonna make a manga?


i was asked to make a novel that could be turned into manga for our university so i make one im still at chapter 2... Princess Feena... chpater one was called an encounter with the princesses
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

tarafaery wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

well i got one its called princess knights based on ZnT but different storyline... heres the preview.... im just on chapter 2 yet.... if you like the preview pls qoute me thx!







Cool story!


thx! add me up if you want to read it.... thx
Posted 9/6/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

well i got one its called princess knights based on ZnT but different storyline... heres the preview.... im just on chapter 2 yet.... if you like the preview pls qoute me thx!


it's very interesting=} are you gonna make a manga?


i was asked to make a novel that could be turned into manga for our university so i make one im still at chapter 2... Princess Feena... chpater one was called an encounter with the princesses

cool,. novel that can be turned to a manga for the university you are in....
princess feena,. i think i know that name,.

4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

shureiyuuki wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


shureiyuuki wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

well i got one its called princess knights based on ZnT but different storyline... heres the preview.... im just on chapter 2 yet.... if you like the preview pls qoute me thx!


it's very interesting=} are you gonna make a manga?


i was asked to make a novel that could be turned into manga for our university so i make one im still at chapter 2... Princess Feena... chpater one was called an encounter with the princesses

cool,. novel that can be turned to a manga for the university you are in....
princess feena,. i think i know that name,.



feena fam earthlight of crescent love... hahaha cant think of any girly names.... i still got 3 princesses not yet introduced...
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


feena fam earthlight of crescent love... hahaha cant think of any girly names.... i still got 3 princesses not yet introduced...

now i remember,. feena from crescent love,. she's from the moon right???? i wondered why she has "earthling" on her name,........ how bout the name anisena? the name is from god save our king



3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
it would be based on teenage pregnancy.. we all know that's a huge dilemma
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.