First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Bling-bling Celebs..
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08


lol...that WOULD be ok ( i gues............XDD) if u REALLY were 43.....r u?
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / ummmm...home?
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:



lol...that WOULD be ok ( i gues............XDD) if u REALLY were 43.....r u?



Yea, don't hold that against me okay? But at least I don't look 43. he he he, no wrinkles like my sisters. I look like I'm the youngest out of the bunch. people think I'm only 30 so that's a good thing in my book!!! Hey plus like my men young and hot...whoops did I say that out loud! (might get banned if she keeps this up)

16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

taria1 wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:



lol...that WOULD be ok ( i gues............XDD) if u REALLY were 43.....r u?



Yea, don't hold that against me okay? But at least I don't look 43. he he he, no wrinkles like my sisters. I look like I'm the youngest out of the bunch. people think I'm only 30 so that's a good thing in my book!!! Hey plus like my men young and hot...whoops did I say that out loud! (might get banned if she keeps this up)



lol.....ya ^^ theres nothing wrong in looking...or staring...or drooling...or obsessing....just not stalking or touching (but u an touch the computer screen of course) LMAO XDD
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / ummmm...home?
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:


taria1 wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:



lol...that WOULD be ok ( i gues............XDD) if u REALLY were 43.....r u?



Yea, don't hold that against me okay? But at least I don't look 43. he he he, no wrinkles like my sisters. I look like I'm the youngest out of the bunch. people think I'm only 30 so that's a good thing in my book!!! Hey plus like my men young and hot...whoops did I say that out loud! (might get banned if she keeps this up)



lol.....ya ^^ theres nothing wrong in looking...or staring...or drooling...or obsessing....just not stalking or touching (but u an touch the computer screen of course) LMAO XDD


I just drool and get eveything all nasty and have to stop and clean it all up or get my bucket!!! I might obsess (sp?) a little bit theres only one that I do that with and he's way to young for me (No kids trust me, OMG now way!! way over 21 please) and doesn't even live in this country so I'm okay and safe and he will never know *Inserts evil laugh*

okay I admit it...I AM CRAZY!! but yea gotta love me.

16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

taria1 wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:


taria1 wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:



lol...that WOULD be ok ( i gues............XDD) if u REALLY were 43.....r u?



Yea, don't hold that against me okay? But at least I don't look 43. he he he, no wrinkles like my sisters. I look like I'm the youngest out of the bunch. people think I'm only 30 so that's a good thing in my book!!! Hey plus like my men young and hot...whoops did I say that out loud! (might get banned if she keeps this up)



lol.....ya ^^ theres nothing wrong in looking...or staring...or drooling...or obsessing....just not stalking or touching (but u an touch the computer screen of course) LMAO XDD


I just drool and get eveything all nasty and have to stop and clean it all up or get my bucket!!! I might obsess (sp?) a little bit theres only one that I do that with and he's way to young for me (No kids trust me, OMG now way!! way over 21 please) and doesn't even live in this country so I'm okay and safe and he will never know *Inserts evil laugh*

okay I admit it...I AM CRAZY!! but yea gotta love me.



lol....i do love u! minus the drool of course. XDD hmmm.....who's the lucky guy?
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
girls you're getting off topic... the heading says "bling-bling" not that "thing-thing"
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

garcia_marina wrote:

girls you're getting off topic... the heading says "bling-bling" not that "thing-thing"


hahaha this is epic

4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

xxregxx wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

girls you're getting off topic... the heading says "bling-bling" not that "thing-thing"


hahaha this is epic



agreed.....
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / ummmm...home?
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:


taria1 wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:


taria1 wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:

16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08


Really? whats funny is that i dont even like him. I dont find him attractive at all......lol.....which is probably the opposite of u....

263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / ummmm...home?
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
Took the quotes off...sorry


Really? whats funny is that i dont even like him. I dont find him attractive at all......lol.....which is probably the opposite of u....



really? I thought everyone liked him...it's all good. I love his eyes..to me he is very cute. but it all good. not everyone has to like him. so it's cool...



Love his eyes...
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / ummmm...home?
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

garcia_marina wrote:


xxregxx wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

girls you're getting off topic... the heading says "bling-bling" not that "thing-thing"


hahaha this is epic



agreed.....


whoops sorry...I do that sometimes without thinking...my bad.

16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

taria1 wrote:

Took the quotes off...sorry


Really? whats funny is that i dont even like him. I dont find him attractive at all......lol.....which is probably the opposite of u....



really? I thought everyone liked him...it's all good. I love his eyes..to me he is very cute. but it all good. not everyone has to like him. so it's cool...



Love his eyes...


again. Thats the thing i DONT like about him.....his eyes...are so......sleepy looking....XD but its ur own opinion.
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

HAHAH...........lol...GOMEN-NE? ill just buddy u ^

976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

garcia_marina wrote:

girls you're getting off topic... the heading says "bling-bling" not that "thing-thing"


Better than ANY TV show....Laughs so hard N falls off chair. CLAP CLAP ENCORE.....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.