First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Explaination of Clannad?
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
its really a weird and confusing anime, but i still watch it
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Boys meets girl, girl falls in love
What's there to explain?
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:

Boys meets girl, girl falls in love
What's there to explain?


you haven't watched Clannad right...??
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Jei_Ken wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:

Boys meets girl, girl falls in love
What's there to explain?


you haven't watched Clannad right...??


Sure I have, I felt that was a stunningly concise description of what happens.
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Jei_Ken wrote:

I'm sort of confused, does the anime series, OVA, movie, game and light novels all go in sync? or are they seperate stories? Because in the anime and OVA Tomoya ends up with Tomoyo, but he actually marries Nagisa and has a daughter with her. Also the girl in the illusionary world with the garbage doll, who is she? I read that Tomoya and Nagisa's daughter, Ushio, also eventually dies and she becomes this girl in the illusionary world and the garbage doll is Tomoya after he dies... How many different endings are there??


its desame w/ the game.. it just shown some alternative ending w/ who he end up w/.....

i havnt played the game, but i played similar from those kind of sim date anime H-game.... it makes u deal w/ each character until u choose one of the characters, until the game end and shows u how u end up w/ the character u'v choosen...

oh yeah... btw.. its a hentai game, wer u fuck w/ the characters....
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

h4rd2 wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:

I'm sort of confused, does the anime series, OVA, movie, game and light novels all go in sync? or are they seperate stories? Because in the anime and OVA Tomoya ends up with Tomoyo, but he actually marries Nagisa and has a daughter with her. Also the girl in the illusionary world with the garbage doll, who is she? I read that Tomoya and Nagisa's daughter, Ushio, also eventually dies and she becomes this girl in the illusionary world and the garbage doll is Tomoya after he dies... How many different endings are there??


its desame w/ the game.. it just shown some alternative ending w/ who he end up w/.....

i havnt played the game, but i played similar from those kind of sim date anime H-game.... it makes u deal w/ each character until u choose one of the characters, until the game end and shows u how u end up w/ the character u'v choosen...

oh yeah... btw.. its a hentai game, wer u fuck w/ the characters....


Clannad isn't a hentai game though, as opposed to the others by the same company Key. i've played Shuffle! which is what ur describing
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Jei_Ken wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:

I'm sort of confused, does the anime series, OVA, movie, game and light novels all go in sync? or are they seperate stories? Because in the anime and OVA Tomoya ends up with Tomoyo, but he actually marries Nagisa and has a daughter with her. Also the girl in the illusionary world with the garbage doll, who is she? I read that Tomoya and Nagisa's daughter, Ushio, also eventually dies and she becomes this girl in the illusionary world and the garbage doll is Tomoya after he dies... How many different endings are there??


its desame w/ the game.. it just shown some alternative ending w/ who he end up w/.....

i havnt played the game, but i played similar from those kind of sim date anime H-game.... it makes u deal w/ each character until u choose one of the characters, until the game end and shows u how u end up w/ the character u'v choosen...

oh yeah... btw.. its a hentai game, wer u fuck w/ the characters....


Clannad isn't a hentai game though, as opposed to the others by the same company Key. i've played Shuffle! which is what ur describing


oh.. i wonder, iv seen it before in H-game list, clannad was one of it.... anyway i just did a research and it happen that it doesnt include sex scene... i bet the game was boring....
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
was recommended by one of my friends, watched 2 episodes of it and fell asleep.

didn't really get into it to be honest.
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

zendude wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:

I'm sort of confused, does the anime series, OVA, movie, game and light novels all go in sync? or are they seperate stories? Because in the anime and OVA Tomoya ends up with Tomoyo, but he actually marries Nagisa and has a daughter with her. Also the girl in the illusionary world with the garbage doll, who is she? I read that Tomoya and Nagisa's daughter, Ushio, also eventually dies and she becomes this girl in the illusionary world and the garbage doll is Tomoya after he dies... How many different endings are there??


its desame w/ the game.. it just shown some alternative ending w/ who he end up w/.....

i havnt played the game, but i played similar from those kind of sim date anime H-game.... it makes u deal w/ each character until u choose one of the characters, until the game end and shows u how u end up w/ the character u'v choosen...

oh yeah... btw.. its a hentai game, wer u fuck w/ the characters....


Clannad isn't a hentai game though, as opposed to the others by the same company Key. i've played Shuffle! which is what ur describing


oh.. i wonder, iv seen it before in H-game list, clannad was one of it.... anyway i just did a research and it happen that it doesnt include sex scene... i bet the game was boring....


But it did contain this:

"SAD_LAWL"

Anyways, Topic Creator, just roll with it.


hahah.. so i guess, if some here want to play the game... just avoid dating Tomoyo if dont want the story end like that.... xD

btw... thats huge spoiler.. xD
1675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i was like wtf too when i saw the ova makes no sense but then i remembered the game had different routes so they mad an ova for every route (i cant wait to see Kyou route becuase she is mine favourite girl) and i dont get the girl and the robot part that does not make any sense to me
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Chance16 wrote:

was recommended by one of my friends, watched 2 episodes of it and fell asleep.

didn't really get into it to be honest.


when i first started i also only watched 2 eps and fell asleep, but one day i decided to try again and i found it really good
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

henry1987 wrote:

i was like wtf too when i saw the ova makes no sense but then i remembered the game had different routes so they mad an ova for every route (i cant wait to see Kyou route becuase she is mine favourite girl) and i dont get the girl and the robot part that does not make any sense to me


she's also my favorite girl! >D looking forward to it!
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Online
Posted 9/3/08
No body here's making any sense. ^_^;;

OK, look. CLANNAD was orriginally based on a visual novel, AKA video game, in which Tomoya could end up with whoever the person playing the game wants him to (sense you play as Tomoya.) So, the story branches off in several places, and the game ends a different way with each character. It also includes an After Story arc for each character, in which it goes into what happened after the first arc. Tomoyo and Nagisa seem to be the ones people like him to end up with the most. Since the anime favored Nagisa, Tomoyo fans were unsatisfied and the anime company made an OVA/special ep/whataever you wanna call it about what would happen if Tomoya ended up with Tomoyo. The light novels, manga, etc. follow whichever storyline the creators liked better.

The movie is crap, ignore it. When I watched it it completely ruined CLANNAD for me. The thing about it is, however, it includes it's version of Nagisa's After Story. Ushio is Nagisa and Tomoya's daughter, though whether or not Nagisa actually dies in chldbirth in the game I have no idea.

The story with the "Other World" is a bit of a mystery. If you've seen the anime, it's a play Nagisa wants to perform, though she doesn't remember where she'd heard the story before. The little glimpses of the world you see during the anime are pieces of the play, though it came out differently when they actually performed it. Not the story, exactly, just the props and the way things look. It's also different in ther movie, but like I said, ignore the movie. It's crap. There are other little, unexplained mysteries throughout the series. The Fuuko arc, for example. We don't know anything about Fuuko's existance, or why her sister can't see her, or why she comes close to being forgotten, or even why she was remembered at the last moment. We don't know why she reappears to Tomoya and the rest at random moments, or why even though they feel like they know her they can't remember her. We don't know about these "other worlds" that Kotomi's parents discovered, or why Tomoya forgot he had ever known Kotomi, despite having rescued her from a fire. We don't even know about the butterfly that led him to her house in the first place. The beauty of CLANNAD is these mysteries and that their secrets are never revealed, leaving the watcher to wonder.....
556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Austin,Tx
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
the doll and girl is a dream
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / parañaque
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
The doll and the girl is actually Ushio and Tomoya. If you have did play the game im sure you'll end up having Ushio and tomoya dead and to change their fate Ushio became the "girl" and tomoya became the "robot". Then together, they create other friends through junks but failed and decided to just make a thing that can take them away from that lonely world.

Anyway, Clannad TV goes exactly what you have ingame so expect that nagisa will die too in "after story".
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.