First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Call of Duty World At War Perks and Pics.
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / My house
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / doing a handstand...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
hmmm i dunno how they gonna do the tank thing but other then that i expect alot from call of duty 5
Posted 9/3/08
Ghey. WW2.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / doing a handstand...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i said the same thing but game devolopers fail at innovation so i cut them slack because i enjoyed cod4
Posted 9/3/08

ardica wrote:

i said the same thing but game devolopers fail at innovation so i cut them slack because i enjoyed cod4


Wrong, CoD4 is made by a different development team, this is EXACTLY what they are trying to do, sell this game made by TOTALY different people off of CoD4's success and polish.

CoD4 is made by IW(Guys who brought it out of WW2 and made the good game) and this is teryach or w/e (Guys who are bringing it back and previously made the bad one)

As previously stated.

Ghey. WW2.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
WW2 games = Fail. Theres too many goddamn WW2 games
Posted 9/3/08

gnomeonfire wrote:

WW2 games = Fail. Theres too many goddamn WW2 games


I find it funny that I have stormed Normandy over 50 times but it NEVER LOOKS THE FUCKING SAME.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Ghey. WW2.
Not Ghey. WW3.
Posted 9/4/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Ghey. WW2.
Not Ghey. WW3.


That would require some thinking and originality. WAY out of there league.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Ghey. WW2.
Not Ghey. WW3.


That would require some thinking and originality. WAY out of there league.


I'll find the WW3 idea as a funny piece of crap if they based WW3 with "Gone with the Blastwave". It's an ingenious webcomic about Wars and stuff.
Mehh, don't mind me.
Posted 9/4/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Ghey. WW2.
Not Ghey. WW3.


That would require some thinking and originality. WAY out of there league.


I'll find the WW3 idea as a funny piece of crap if they based WW3 with "Gone with the Blastwave". It's an ingenious webcomic about Wars and stuff.
Mehh, don't mind me.


My WW3 has Ninja's, a lot of them. Ninja's with guns, fuck you. America, Britian, South Korea, Japan, and western Europe VS China, Eastern Europe, Russia, North Korea. And as said previously, lots of Ninja's.

But no Australia, because they ALWAYS get out of the World Wars.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth, Milky Way
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
you get to kill the japanese in this one.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Ghey. WW2.
Not Ghey. WW3.


That would require some thinking and originality. WAY out of there league.


I'll find the WW3 idea as a funny piece of crap if they based WW3 with "Gone with the Blastwave". It's an ingenious webcomic about Wars and stuff.
Mehh, don't mind me.


My WW3 has Ninja's, a lot of them. Ninja's with guns, fuck you. America, Britian, South Korea, Japan, and western Europe VS China, Eastern Europe, Russia, North Korea. And as said previously, lots of Ninja's.

But no Australia, because they ALWAYS get out of the World Wars.


Hhahaaha. Man, that post was just so sad, that I had to laugh. Seriously, Ninjas are FTW.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Ghey. WW2.
Not Ghey. WW3.


That would require some thinking and originality. WAY out of there league.


I'll find the WW3 idea as a funny piece of crap if they based WW3 with "Gone with the Blastwave". It's an ingenious webcomic about Wars and stuff.
Mehh, don't mind me.


My WW3 has Ninja's, a lot of them. Ninja's with guns, fuck you. America, Britian, South Korea, Japan, and western Europe VS China, Eastern Europe, Russia, North Korea. And as said previously, lots of Ninja's.

But no Australia, because they ALWAYS get out of the World Wars.


Needs MOAR Pirates
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
COD4 was actually a shock to me cause I never even played 3 or heard about it and then cod4 got sprang on me and loved it ever since
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.