First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Membership Card Factory
60610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Membership Card Factory!~!

Just post a picture you want and tell us what you want us to put on it. Example.. you can put like username and age and D.O.B and stuff~

We'll make as soon as possible!~
Member
37604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Korea with DBSK!!...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Username: Pinkdolphin12694
Name: Tammy
Age: 14
Birthday: January 26
Gender: Female
Picture: doesn't matter. Just find anytihng that is cute!! =D
Posted 9/9/08
Username: JennyD
Name: Shizuka
Birthday: May 05
Gender: Female
Status: Single (^ - ^)
Picture:

Could you have ur groups Name on it too And Big^^ thx Loves yah
Mod Trainee
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / USA-米国
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

pinkdolphin12694 wrote:

Username: Pinkdolphin12694
Name: Tammy
Age: 14
Birthday: January 26
Gender: Female
Picture: doesn't matter. Just find anytihng that is cute!! =D



I used some pictures that was in your Profile to make this.
I hope you like.


Member
37604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Korea with DBSK!!...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Aww thanks!! Soo cute!!! Hahaha!!! =D
60610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

JennyD wrote:

Username: JennyD
Name: Shizuka
Birthday: May 05
Gender: Female
Status: Single (^ - ^)
Picture:

Could you have ur groups Name on it too And Big^^ thx Loves yah



It's not that good but i hope you like it ^^;
Posted 9/10/08

BlueSparkle wrote:




It's not that good but i hope you like it ^^;


aiiiiiw soo Kawaiii^^ thx loves it
Member
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Username: kookieman
Name: Jenny
Birthday: January 26
Gender: Female
Pic:

Can u put the group name on it and make the font a little thick and big please?? thnx!!
Posted 9/14/08

kookieman wrote:

Username: kookieman
Name: Jenny
Birthday: January 26
Gender: Female
Pic:

Can u put the group name on it and make the font a little thick and big please?? thnx!!


here u go!
Member
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Username:amuXXikuto
name:Sakura
Birthday: october 23rd
Gender:Female
Mod Trainee
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / USA-米国
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

AmuXXikuto wrote:

Username:amuXXikuto
name:Sakura
Birthday: october 23rd
Gender:Female



There ya go if something does not suit you we can just change it.

Member
41711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / california
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
username: princessakura135
name: stephanie
D.O.B: 3/25/92
gender: female
Mod Trainee
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / USA-米国
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

princessakura135 wrote:

username: princessakura135
name: stephanie
D.O.B: 3/25/92
gender: female





I didn't want to ruin your pretty Pink Colors that are already on your profile.
If you do not like some thing we can change it OK.
Member
41711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / california
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

iceman2108 wrote:


princessakura135 wrote:

username: princessakura135
name: stephanie
D.O.B: 3/25/92
gender: female





I didn't want to ruin your pretty Pink Colors that are already on your profile.
If you do not like some thing we can change it OK.


thanks its pretty =D ^^
Member
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~~~Kawaii Neko La...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

iceman2108 wrote:


AmuXXikuto wrote:

Username:amuXXikuto
name:Sakura
Birthday: october 23rd
Gender:Female



There ya go if something does not suit you we can just change it.



I LOOVE IT!! BUT is there any other colour for the writing cuz i cant read properly but if you dant have any its fine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.