First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
do u think itazura na kiss story is possible in real life??
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

chrmdfate wrote:

I believe the reason why Naoki realized that he loves Kotoko is not because she remained by his side for five years, it's due to her loyalty, faithfulness and respect for him. It is very hard to like a guy like Naoki in real life. These days if a guy or a girl likes the other sex they stay together for a short while not knowing why exactly they like the other person. Kotoko liked and loved Naoki for who he is. That's respect that built trust which founded love. So the question is not really if it possible. The real question is Have you ever experienced it or will you ever find it?


true at ya point but the main reason he feel in love is before her he had no dreams he felt nor happiness are sadness. everything was to easy to him that he became bored and became very self centered.
Then when she came she gave him a dream she made stuff hard for him she made his life interesting.
made him feel emotions which he have never felt before and the mind craves for emotion even if their sad ones.
the mind do not just grow and change off of knowledge that only have the thing the brain needs to mature and become stronger it also needs memories of times when ya felt extreme emotions to grow and become better and lrie-kun on how he was before her had no emotion almost so she made him evolve in a way.
she still doing it know making him into a better person over time.
so since she was doing all this to him the brain sent out signals saying i want to be around her more.
The more he was around her the stronger the impulse got and after a certain amount of time got so strong that he feel in love with her.
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

mytalove wrote:


annafeera wrote:

I'm speechless, but I actually like reading what people say on this forum. It makes me feel the anime is like so close to real life


it's rare to find someone as intelligent as naoki so there is a weak chance that this might happen


want some one as smart as lrie-kun then go to my brother he make every one around him seem like idiots.
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by your side
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

cloudji wrote:


mytalove wrote:


annafeera wrote:

I'm speechless, but I actually like reading what people say on this forum. It makes me feel the anime is like so close to real life


it's rare to find someone as intelligent as naoki so there is a weak chance that this might happen


want some one as smart as lrie-kun then go to my brother he make every one around him seem like idiots.


really? tell me who's your brother and i'll tell you if he's really that intelligent because to tell you the truth i make others look idiots too that's why they call me the genius so i wanted to find someone like me( but i'm not a bad person)
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

mytalove wrote:


cloudji wrote:


mytalove wrote:


music_is_emo wrote:


dorin13 wrote:

i don't really know but..... i wish i had this love story!!!


hehe weredifferent i dont like dat love story to happen to me


i don't want such a love story either, it's childish


ya wrong this is not childish this love is way beyond childish. in today society most of the young couple
relationship is very childish when is ay young i mean 15-30 even a lot of 40 years old have childish relationship.
but i can real easily say this is not a childish one. she devotes everything to him and he through he suck at showing emotions he does eveyrthing that he can understand to do for her but it hard for him and as time go on he becomes better at taking care of her since he learns to deal with emotion better.
when two people 100% care about the other one before them self's and would do anything for them.
uh and why such a high divorce rates today because most relationship are very childishly base.


wow, you're amazing at this. i thought that because kotoko is like a child who got married soon they will have problems but i guess i was wrong, thank you very much


to me age do not matter like a male at age 30 i will say he is a child if he does not stand up to what i believe a man suppose to be. at the same time i could say a female at age 13 is a women if she act like a grown up.
what count in my book is the way ya act not age.
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

mytalove wrote:


cloudji wrote:


mytalove wrote:


annafeera wrote:

I'm speechless, but I actually like reading what people say on this forum. It makes me feel the anime is like so close to real life


it's rare to find someone as intelligent as naoki so there is a weak chance that this might happen


want some one as smart as lrie-kun then go to my brother he make every one around him seem like idiots.


really? tell me who's your brother and i'll tell you if he's really that intelligent because to tell you the truth i make others look idiots too that's why they call me the genius so i wanted to find someone like me( but i'm not a bad person)


he in college John Paul Brock I.Q. above 180 his I.Q. was to high for the school he was at to measure.

P.S. i have terrible grammar because here the thing stroke only mess up the way ya talk and balance usually
but if ya have one before ya can talk then when ya learn to talk when ya learn to write to do grammar then it becomes extremely hard and some never learn how to do it properly. i had a stroke at age 2 months.
so when i was young thought to be a retard but at age 7 was giving a I.Q. test and my I.Q. is 154
Member
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / imagination
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
of course it will!!!
Member
4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

sayaka02 wrote:

do you think the story of irie and kotoko are possible in real life??
i mean...do u think that a guy can fall inlove with a girl..if the girl remains by his side..
just waiting for him..no matter wat happens ???
trying to be persistent just like kotoko..liking irie no matter wat...
so do u think its really possible?? i mean 5 years of waiting..LOL^__^



yes, if you can find an excuse to live in his house for 5 years!
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
ya, its happening... though nt exactly... bt its almost for me... XD
Member
8535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHILIPPINES!!
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
it is possible! after all, its a big world out there ^^
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Where can I find a genius with IQ of 200 who is hot and good looking and mean and isnt a nerd in real life?
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brandon, FL
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
This is a question that can really make me think about my situation. I have been with my man for over two years now. He has always been indecisive saying that you never know what will happen tomorrow and living in the moment. True it can be but it damaged the respect he has for me. We live about 100 miles apart so yes distance is a huge factor. I wanted his respect and just have him either call or text me everyday just to show he cares while he lives on his own, do his own stuff, etc. He mainly wanted a break from it all. So I dried up my tears and respect what he wanted from me. Discovering that during his "time" he went out, danced with random woman and even "did the ultimate sin" Even though yes we were not together as a couple but I still had faith in him. I did not see other men or could because my love for him is to powerful. So even through all the tears and pain he put me through, my heart and self is truly forgiving. I have dedicated my loyalty, faithfulness, trust, love and care to this man and yet he treated me so harshly. I believe people have all good in them and can become a better person. It is the material possessions and greed of money or temporally please a person but love is forever. Why sacrifice what love and care I provided for you for something that can ruin everything for one moment? IDK why people are the way the are, all I know is I am a kind loving girl who puts others first for their happiness. But FYI, we are together and planning to get married by the spring of next year because he understands who and want I am to him and he cannot be truly happy if I am not there by him.
1467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
well i guess if anyone is as persistent as kotoko then yes i think it is possible! ^^ like many have said its a big world and anything is possible if you put ur head into it!
Posted 9/12/08

SweetShuichi wrote:

This is a question that can really make me think about my situation. I have been with my man for over two years now. He has always been indecisive saying that you never know what will happen tomorrow and living in the moment. True it can be but it damaged the respect he has for me. We live about 100 miles apart so yes distance is a huge factor. I wanted his respect and just have him either call or text me everyday just to show he cares while he lives on his own, do his own stuff, etc. He mainly wanted a break from it all. So I dried up my tears and respect what he wanted from me. Discovering that during his "time" he went out, danced with random woman and even "did the ultimate sin" Even though yes we were not together as a couple but I still had faith in him. I did not see other men or could because my love for him is to powerful. So even through all the tears and pain he put me through, my heart and self is truly forgiving. I have dedicated my loyalty, faithfulness, trust, love and care to this man and yet he treated me so harshly. I believe people have all good in them and can become a better person. It is the material possessions and greed of money or temporally please a person but love is forever. Why sacrifice what love and care I provided for you for something that can ruin everything for one moment? IDK why people are the way the are, all I know is I am a kind loving girl who puts others first for their happiness. But FYI, we are together and planning to get married by the spring of next year because he understands who and want I am to him and he cannot be truly happy if I am not there by him.


Omgs. That's so sweet. You're awesome. =)
I also put others first.
Good luck in the future you two!
Posted 9/12/08
Yes, its possible. Love is a feeling that is so powerful and mysterious.
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hehehe...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
I think this kind of love, as in the "unrequited love that gets turned to simple shy love then true dramatic love", can exist. Actually, there's this guy in my biology class, and he's like a "Jiang Zhi Shu". Smart and full of common sense and always looking down on me just because I seem like a complete idiot and am the complete opposite of him. Obviously I am someone not of his liking. Now, since we sit next to each other, if we were to stay stuck together for the rest of the year, will he really see my enthusiastic ways and maybe develop feelings for me? Who knows. I wonder...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.