First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Blood Red Eyes
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

I can't wait!! hehe


The next chapter is kind of a filler about Jun and Elena and Akira and Rayna... but I hope you will like it...


I'm sure I will ^^


And I havent even finshed it yet! I NEED TO HURRY!! O_o


hehe u don't need to rush.Just do it at ur own pace and it'll be great!!yay yay!!! *starts to cheer*


i dont want to make anyone...*gulp* wait...


lol okies ^-^


ok chapter 6 is out!!


that was great!!but short TT^TT hehe Elena is SO funny!!haha
And gosh Akira really did punish her.I wish Rayna had punched him to make it even funnier XD But she seemed to enjoy it!!haha


Sorry it was so short! I had alot of thing going on in my mind! Its not that she didnt try to stop him. It's just that she couldn't.
Elena is so funny! I think I made her show more personality then Rayna has so far!


lol I see.And yeah!!I love Rayna though I like her bluntness and how she doesn't tell if she almost got kidnapped cause she didn't want to worry,or danger anyone.You don't see many charecters have that kind of spunk these days lol!! :D
But I loves Elena so funny!!haha
But at times like these I've gotta wonder.Aren't their parents looking for them at all!!!??? lol :D


Where going to learn about that in the next chapter.... remember i told you chapter 7 would be sad?


aaww no way. I hope they don't die or somethin (just guessin don't tell meh!!lol ;P )
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

I can't wait!! hehe


The next chapter is kind of a filler about Jun and Elena and Akira and Rayna... but I hope you will like it...


I'm sure I will ^^


And I havent even finshed it yet! I NEED TO HURRY!! O_o


hehe u don't need to rush.Just do it at ur own pace and it'll be great!!yay yay!!! *starts to cheer*


i dont want to make anyone...*gulp* wait...


lol okies ^-^


ok chapter 6 is out!!


that was great!!but short TT^TT hehe Elena is SO funny!!haha
And gosh Akira really did punish her.I wish Rayna had punched him to make it even funnier XD But she seemed to enjoy it!!haha


Sorry it was so short! I had alot of thing going on in my mind! Its not that she didnt try to stop him. It's just that she couldn't.
Elena is so funny! I think I made her show more personality then Rayna has so far!


lol I see.And yeah!!I love Rayna though I like her bluntness and how she doesn't tell if she almost got kidnapped cause she didn't want to worry,or danger anyone.You don't see many charecters have that kind of spunk these days lol!! :D
But I loves Elena so funny!!haha
But at times like these I've gotta wonder.Aren't their parents looking for them at all!!!??? lol :D


Where going to learn about that in the next chapter.... remember i told you chapter 7 would be sad?


aaww no way. I hope they don't die or somethin (just guessin don't tell meh!!lol ;P )


Don't worry! There not dead.
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

I can't wait!! hehe


The next chapter is kind of a filler about Jun and Elena and Akira and Rayna... but I hope you will like it...


I'm sure I will ^^


And I havent even finshed it yet! I NEED TO HURRY!! O_o


hehe u don't need to rush.Just do it at ur own pace and it'll be great!!yay yay!!! *starts to cheer*


i dont want to make anyone...*gulp* wait...


lol okies ^-^


ok chapter 6 is out!!


that was great!!but short TT^TT hehe Elena is SO funny!!haha
And gosh Akira really did punish her.I wish Rayna had punched him to make it even funnier XD But she seemed to enjoy it!!haha


Sorry it was so short! I had alot of thing going on in my mind! Its not that she didnt try to stop him. It's just that she couldn't.
Elena is so funny! I think I made her show more personality then Rayna has so far!


lol I see.And yeah!!I love Rayna though I like her bluntness and how she doesn't tell if she almost got kidnapped cause she didn't want to worry,or danger anyone.You don't see many charecters have that kind of spunk these days lol!! :D
But I loves Elena so funny!!haha
But at times like these I've gotta wonder.Aren't their parents looking for them at all!!!??? lol :D


Where going to learn about that in the next chapter.... remember i told you chapter 7 would be sad?


aaww no way. I hope they don't die or somethin (just guessin don't tell meh!!lol ;P )


Don't worry! There not dead.


yay!!lol sry I'm bad with sad storys ^^
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


it's okay ^U^ if i where to make them die then Rayna would never like Akira back soo.... im not ganna do that! i want there relation to bloom


yay bloom!!!*puts fist in the air* OO~!!


As wonderful as a flower!


lol yeah!!


let the love bloooomm~~~!!!~!~!~
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


it's okay ^U^ if i where to make them die then Rayna would never like Akira back soo.... im not ganna do that! i want there relation to bloom


yay bloom!!!*puts fist in the air* OO~!!


As wonderful as a flower!


lol yeah!!


let the love bloooomm~~~!!!~!~!~


I can't wait for the next ch of this!!and all ur other fan fics!! ^^
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:





I can't wait for the next ch of this!!and all ur other fan fics!! ^^


Im working on the shuffled mix one right now!
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Chapter 7
"Memories"


"Akira! Me and Elena want to see our families!" I screamed trying to get his to agree with me.
"I already told you that you can't!" Shouted Akira.
"Why not!" Yelled Elena.
"Fine! Do what ever you want! I don't care!" Yelled Akira storming out of the room.
Oh no I didn't mean to make him-... Hmmp he desuves it for what he did to me last night!
"Come on Elena let's go!" I said grabing on to Elena.
"Rayna? How are we going to get there? We can't drive." Winned Elena.
"Well just use Akira's and Jun's bikes! I'm sure they won't mind!" I yelled in frustration.
"Okay.." Frowned Elena.

After finding the bikes and starting to ride we finally got home.
"We haven't been here for 2 days and it feels like a million..." Said Elena.
"I wonder if they missed up?" I said.
"Or corse they did! Now I'm going to my house I'll be right back here in ten minutes okay!" Said
Elena joyfully as she rode off..
Kristen... I wonder if shes been vaccuming the the tills right now... Mom... Dad... maybe at work..?
"Hello?" I said knocking on the door. All these emotions build up inside of me. I was so happy.
I was so sad... I was so relived.
"Hello?" Said Kristen opening the door.
"Kristen.. Kristen!!" I yelled jumping on to her.
"I missed you so much..." I said starting to cry.
"Are you hungry?" Asked Kristen not showing any emotions or sihns of relive.
"Umm... Sure...." I said walking inside.

Nothing has changed... Every things just like how it was before i left...
"Do you want your eggs scambled or sunny side up?" Asked Kristen turning on the stove.
"Sunny side up!" I said.
Shouldn't she already know... I mean she makes eggs for me everyday...
"Okay here you go!" Said Kristen placing my plate on the table.
"Thank you!" I smiled.
"Soo......." Said Kristen trying to start a convesation.
"Where you from...?" She continued.
What is she talking, I'm her little sister for goodness sakes.
"I'm Rayna your little sister!" I said hitting the table.
"......Do you want me to call your parents for you?" Said Kristen picking up her phone.
"No! I-!" I looked around the house to fid any family photo's.
"Remeber your 14th birthday party! I gave you carrot cake and animals started chasing you!!!"
I screamed.
"I......I think... I know you but... I just can't... remember...I...I'm sorry..." Said Kristen trying her best to remember.
"...It's okay...." I said getting up.
"W-where are ou going...." Asked Kristen.
"I'm leaving...." I said opening the door, trying not to cry.
They...she....remember me....
As soon as I opened the door I saw Elen holding her legs in a ball.
"They didn't remember me..." Cried Elena.
"Come on... let's go home..." I said helping Elena up.

"Akira......" I said opening the door.
"Why..why did you do that...?" I said droping my bag to the floor.
"W-what?" Said Akira rushing to help me form stumbling.
"Don-... Why... Why did you make them forget us." I said lifting my head with tears running down my emotion
less face.
"I did-" Said Akira.
"D-don't lie.... Why did you make them forget us...?" I said now raising my voice.
"Rayna..." Said Akira trying to hug me.
"Stop!" I said prying him away.
"Rayna! I swear I didn't do anything to them!" Said Akira forcfully hugging me.
Finally giving into the hug, I started to cry. Cry harded and longer then I ever had before.
And so did Elena, but with Jun.
Who did this...?
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
aaww :'( But I wonder who did it??I think Rayna's starting to like Akira but I hope she won't get all flustered around him!!lol good chapter
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
such a good chapter >.<
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

aaww :'( But I wonder who did it??I think Rayna's starting to like Akira but I hope she won't get all flustered around him!!lol good chapter


heh who know? she's the type of person who goes to the beat of her own drum, so maybe she'll try to not get flusted around him or maybe she's go with what most girls do when there next to a guy.
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

such a good chapter >.<


I'll make a chapter right now as a "get-well" gift" you can chose which story its going to be from too
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

aaww :'( But I wonder who did it??I think Rayna's starting to like Akira but I hope she won't get all flustered around him!!lol good chapter


heh who know? she's the type of person who goes to the beat of her own drum, so maybe she'll try to not get flusted around him or maybe she's go with what most girls do when there next to a guy.


lol who knows I guess ^-^
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

such a good chapter >.<


I'll make a chapter right now as a "get-well" gift" you can chose which story its going to be from too


aaww ty ur so nice TT^TT I like both shuffled mix,and bloody red eyes so u can chose.But u also don't have to do it if u r to busy ^-^ u've been writing so many stories (chapters) recently so I don't want to be a nesence
Creator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

such a good chapter >.<


I'll make a chapter right now as a "get-well" gift" you can chose which story its going to be from too


aaww ty ur so nice TT^TT I like both shuffled mix,and bloody red eyes so u can chose.But u also don't have to do it if u r to busy ^-^ u've been writing so many stories (chapters) recently so I don't want to be a nesence


its okay! my school doesnt give me much homework! and i love writing (and since (you) my number 1# fan is always here to support me I'll do what ever I have to do to support her! So I'll just make a new chapter of both!
Moderator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

such a good chapter >.<


I'll make a chapter right now as a "get-well" gift" you can chose which story its going to be from too


aaww ty ur so nice TT^TT I like both shuffled mix,and bloody red eyes so u can chose.But u also don't have to do it if u r to busy ^-^ u've been writing so many stories (chapters) recently so I don't want to be a nesence


its okay! my school doesnt give me much homework! and i love writing (and since (you) my number 1# fan is always here to support me I'll do what ever I have to do to support her! So I'll just make a new chapter of both!


aaww ty TT^TT and lucky!!My math teacher (homeroom teacher) Is evil I tell u EVIL!!!lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.