First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Exam!!!!!
Pureblood
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 12/19/08
The question is:


Hope you all pass!!!!
(The answers from the answerbox can be repeated!)

Type your answers in words!If you're wondering why the ones who pass didn't type in words,it is because I edited them!
Ordinary Person
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/18/08
1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********* ***.
2. After **** ate the ********* he made this face.
Pureblood
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/18/08

manga-revolution wrote:

1. **** gave a ********* to Zero on ********* ***.
2. After **** ate the ********* he made this face.

Correct!!Now you have 10 points!
Ordinary Person
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
1.---- gave a --------- to ---- on ---------- ---.
2.after --- ate the --------- he made this face.
Ordinary Person
25549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/22/08
1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.
Pureblood
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

lizzy105 wrote:

1.---- gave a --------- to ---- on ---------- ---.
2.after --- ate the --------- he made this face.


You have to type the answer in WORDS!

Pureblood
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

belledandy16 wrote:

1. ****gave a ********* to****on *************.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.


You have to type the answer in WORDS!
Ordinary Person
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08

Zero12354 wrote:


lizzy105 wrote:

1.---- gave a --------- to ---- on ---------- ---.
2.after --- ate the --------- he made this face.


You have to type the answer in WORDS!



ok
1.**** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face
Pureblood
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08

lizzy105 wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:


lizzy105 wrote:

1.---- gave a --------- to ---- on ---------- ---.
2.after --- ate the --------- he made this face.


You have to type the answer in WORDS!



ok
1.**** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face

Correct!!10 points for u!

Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.
Pureblood
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

atcf95 wrote:

1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.


Correct!

Ordinary Person
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face
Pureblood
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

sawhanai wrote:

1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face

correct..

Ordinary Person
25549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/21/08

Zero12354 wrote:


belledandy16 wrote:

1. ****gave a ********* to****on *************.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.


You have to type the answer in WORDS!



1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.
Pureblood
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

belledandy16 wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:


belledandy16 wrote:

1. ****gave a ********* to****on *************.
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.


You have to type the answer in WORDS!



1. **** gave a ********* to **** on ********** ***
2.after **** ate the ********* he made this face.

Correct!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.