First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply FOR FUN | manga
Member
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
great manga hahaha
Member
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

lockon101 wrote:



what the?????

Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

qilathrun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:



what the?????



nevermind lockon, he is out to tease us all.

hahas, but i revenged, so i dun mind now.
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

AL_6372 wrote:

hey..nice! did u do this urself?!!


nope, she din. sorry for answering this for u, miho... but quoting u below from ur first post for AL's reference:


find this manga..
i can't remember where i find it..i think the fan make it..just want to share with u guys..
sorry couse is not really clear to read it..

Member
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

xlandar wrote:


qilathrun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:



what the?????



nevermind lockon, he is out to tease us all.

hahas, but i revenged, so i dun mind now.


i'll pretend not seeing anything....*close my eyes with my hand*

Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

miho_nagisa wrote:

owh ya..
sorry..
i'm not noticed that..


its ok! hahas, ppl are posting their art work ther, which is great

to push the topic back, i love that part where kira fell down into the crack!!!

KAWAIIIII~~~ and i am refering to athurn and cagalli's reactions!
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

qilathrun wrote:


xlandar wrote:


qilathrun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:



what the?????



nevermind lockon, he is out to tease us all.

hahas, but i revenged, so i dun mind now.


i'll pretend not seeing anything....*close my eyes with my hand*



hahas, ur av is cute! dun close ur eyes... no wait, closing ur eyes w ur hands will look cute too!
Member
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

xlandar wrote:


qilathrun wrote:


xlandar wrote:


qilathrun wrote:


lockon101 wrote:



what the?????



nevermind lockon, he is out to tease us all.

hahas, but i revenged, so i dun mind now.


i'll pretend not seeing anything....*close my eyes with my hand*



hahas, ur av is cute! dun close ur eyes... no wait, closing ur eyes w ur hands will look cute too!


which one???*look confuse*

Member
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
miho-chan....ur manga is sooo great.....*two thumbs up*....*hugs miho*....
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

qilathrun wrote:


xlandar wrote:



hahas, ur av is cute! dun close ur eyes... no wait, closing ur eyes w ur hands will look cute too!


which one???*look confuse*



ur profile pic! hahs, yup! miho, u are really lucky to hv found such nice manga! help us find more?
Member
48068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

xlandar wrote:


qilathrun wrote:


xlandar wrote:



hahas, ur av is cute! dun close ur eyes... no wait, closing ur eyes w ur hands will look cute too!


which one???*look confuse*



ur profile pic! hahs, yup! miho, u are really lucky to hv found such nice manga! help us find more?

hait...arigatougozaimasu..*bows*...n u change back ur avi...hehe*cover the mouth*

Member
3503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
haha..
u guys is so funny..
i will try to find it more..
thankz xlandar for help me..
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

miho_nagisa wrote:

haha..
u guys is so funny..
i will try to find it more..
thankz xlandar for help me..


welcme!
Moderator
4075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johor Bahru
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i can't wait... hahaha i want to read more.. huhuhu...
Member
3503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
sorry for making u guys waiting..
lets continued the next chapter..









be continued...
enjoy!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.