physical appearance of your fave actors/actresses you want to have??
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
for me. i really envy maki horikita's eyes:...
yoon eun hye and lee ji ah's sexy legs...
lee ji ah.maki horikita and kim tae hee's prettiness..
song hye kyo,moon geun young and maki horikita's smile..
han ga in and lee ji ah's flawless skin..

if this is a duplicate, PLS, LOCK THIS

sooo, i wanna hear your dreams too!!
33488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/4/08


Lee Hyori.
Her smile and skin.
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

YOON EUN HYE=legs..
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

maemaan wrote:


yoon eun hye and lee ji ah's sexy legs...

lee ji ah.maki horikita and kim tae hee's prettiness.. ] han ga in and lee ji ah's flawless skin..

if this is a duplicate, PLS, LOCK THIS

sooo, i wanna hear your dreams too!!



if i have that kind of previlege i want to have everything about lee ji ah!!!
nyahaha....she's very gifted physically and very talented,not only in acting but also in
lots of other stuff like both graphic and fashion designing....







i also would want to have eun hye's legs..


3625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / QUEEN city of the...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08


i admire her face..super angelicccccc...


{only the face)
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
For me, I really really like the adorable and pretty face of Song Hye kyo and kim tae hee.




(The smile and the eyes of)

Liu Yi fei


Han Ye seul


Nam Sang Mi


(The seductive look of)

Jun Ji Hyun


(The beautiful legs of)

Yoon Eun Hye


and

The Perfect body and perfect B**bs of

Angel Locsin
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

maemaan wrote:

for me. i really envy maki horikita's eyes:...
yoon eun hye and lee ji ah's sexy legs...
lee ji ah.maki horikita and kim tae hee's prettiness..
song hye kyo,moon geun young and maki horikita's smile..
han ga in and lee ji ah's flawless skin..

if this is a duplicate, PLS, LOCK THIS

sooo, i wanna hear your dreams too!!


same as you..............
Posted 9/4/08

cheddar_ejiahaddict wrote:


maemaan wrote:


yoon eun hye and lee ji ah's sexy legs...

lee ji ah.maki horikita and kim tae hee's prettiness.. ] han ga in and lee ji ah's flawless skin..

if this is a duplicate, PLS, LOCK THIS

sooo, i wanna hear your dreams too!!



if i have that kind of previlege i want to have everything about lee ji ah!!!
nyahaha....she's very gifted physically and very talented,not only in acting but also in
lots of other stuff like both graphic and fashion designing....







i also would want to have eun hye's legs..




yeah, everything about her is perfect well, for me, i consider her as a perfect celebrity/person...maki horikita too is perfect! (but,only for me! i dont know to her other fans!! )
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Duplicate, also no photo posting threads.

Locked
You must be logged in to post.