avi contest
Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
the rules r simple
write your name, username, age and your best avis(max 3 avis)
each month we will declar the winner

good luck to everyone
Member
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / portugal
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Creator
23107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
Hi Im purpiff_01!I'm age secret but seriously I'm 12 almost turning 13 (I only use photoscape just to tell you)

quote me if something happened important...
Posted 9/12/08
my name is gabz , my age is secret n here r ma avis
Member
7064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ¤Anywhere¤
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
no that good but name Amaya taiki u know my username age 15

Moderator
86625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

cutie-chan wrote:

my name is gabz , my age is secret n here r ma avis


congrats cutie-chan^^ u r the winner of september!!!^_~
Posted 10/9/08

mari_santa12 wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

my name is gabz , my age is secret n here r ma avis


congrats cutie-chan^^ u r the winner of september!!!^_~


OMG thnx soo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
86625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

cutie-chan wrote:


mari_santa12 wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

my name is gabz , my age is secret n here r ma avis


congrats cutie-chan^^ u r the winner of september!!!^_~


OMG thnx soo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your welcomeee^_~

You must be logged in to post.