First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Show what you've made!
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

xVeron wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:



Actually, I don't know what to call this.


Looks really cool, especially the outerglow. May I know where you're getting that brush from? it's okay if you can't tell xD



hehee~ from http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/...the glowy ones~ ^^

Moderator
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

AsianLucas wrote:


HaineOtomiyaHime wrote:

AH pretty works!!
One of my recent works is my portfolio layout::
www.haineotomiyahime.ha.funpic.de


Thanks x3. The link didn't seem to work though? x'(

ah try: www.little-smile.nl.tt then XD
And btw it's DUTCH XD
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

HaineOtomiyaHime wrote:


AsianLucas wrote:


HaineOtomiyaHime wrote:

AH pretty works!!
One of my recent works is my portfolio layout::
www.haineotomiyahime.ha.funpic.de


Thanks x3. The link didn't seem to work though? x'(

ah try: www.little-smile.nl.tt then XD
And btw it's DUTCH XD


Oooh, that looks great, pretty nice design for a blog, especially the blending of all the colors x3.
Posted 9/8/08

just another avatarXD
Posted 9/9/08
-shifts embarrassed- You all got amazing graphics >.<

TEASER:::



Posted 9/9/08

misster_cackles wrote:

-shifts embarrassed- You all got amazing graphics >.<

TEASER:::





Well just work with blending images and adding more depth to your stuff ^^
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

iLocket wrote:


just another avatarXD


i love this style~ like pop art! really cool and fresh~ XD
Posted 9/11/08

xVeron wrote:


misster_cackles wrote:

-shifts embarrassed- You all got amazing graphics >.<

TEASER:::





O: Is that manga colouring or just a stock image? Improve on image quality and the font effect I s'pose X:



-blinks, shakes head slowly- Here I go feeling all embarrassed again...>.<
Stock image - the image was so dull, and I needed a new friends only banner. Viola.
Posted 9/11/08

misster_cackles wrote:


xVeron wrote:


misster_cackles wrote:

-shifts embarrassed- You all got amazing graphics >.<

TEASER:::





O: Is that manga colouring or just a stock image? Improve on image quality and the font effect I s'pose X:



-blinks, shakes head slowly- Here I go feeling all embarrassed again...>.<
Stock image - the image was so dull, and I needed a new friends only banner. Viola.



Stock as in was it just an image [photo] and you edited it or was it a manga and you color it.
Posted 9/11/08

iLocket wrote:


misster_cackles wrote:


xVeron wrote:


misster_cackles wrote:

-shifts embarrassed- You all got amazing graphics >.<

TEASER:::





O: Is that manga colouring or just a stock image? Improve on image quality and the font effect I s'pose X:



-blinks, shakes head slowly- Here I go feeling all embarrassed again...>.<
Stock image - the image was so dull, and I needed a new friends only banner. Viola.



Stock as in was it just an image [photo] and you edited it or was it a manga and you color it.


-nodsnods- I know what it means, I was embarrassed that she even suggested that I manga colored it x]x
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/13/08

xVeron wrote:



O: Is that manga colouring or just a stock image? Improve on image quality and the font effect I s'pose X:

Made this for a challenge in another website. The theme I picked was "farewell".


Oooh, that's awesome, i dont even know how you could improve it xD.

Here's my newest avatar, i tried to use those glow lines, so i figured some feedback on it would be cool x3.
Moderator
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AsianLucas wrote:


HaineOtomiyaHime wrote:


AsianLucas wrote:


HaineOtomiyaHime wrote:

AH pretty works!!
One of my recent works is my portfolio layout::
www.haineotomiyahime.ha.funpic.de


Thanks x3. The link didn't seem to work though? x'(

ah try: www.little-smile.nl.tt then XD
And btw it's DUTCH XD


Oooh, that looks great, pretty nice design for a blog, especially the blending of all the colors x3.

It's my blog/portfolio :)

33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08


omfg, genius. Love it, you've been totally creative on this stuff, love it, love it, love it! Really inspiring! The colors are great and really fitting, i love it!
Posted 9/23/08

jellybean101 wrote:




Please comment! Especially on the colors~ thanks!!!



oh wow- I absolutely love that brush you've been using <3

and the colors are very rich (gold on graphics is very appealing) ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.