First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[GG]Best ultimate Manga of all time...!!!
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
nah... im just making personalize thread(not really)... i tried to search for a manga thread, it happens to be, it didnt show anything in the search engine... so im making one..!!! i shouldnt post this but oh well..


anyway!!! im dying because of my boredomness... i need sumthing to read........



show me ur TOP 5 manga...... (any shounen type manga that already completed)


edit: specialy to sum ecchi harem comedy type... has anyone can recommend me sumthing like Mxo manga?




*anyway.. u can spam, u can flame, or report this if its duplicate(just dont act like a sh*** wanabe mod) *
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
1.) Kiss x Sis. (Addicting)
2.) Gantz Manga.
3.) Negima Manga.
4.) Hitman Reborn!
5.) Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. (Wait.. this should be my #1.. oh well)
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

1.) Kiss x Sis. (Addicting)
2.) Gantz Manga.
3.) Negima Manga.
4.) Hitman Reborn!
5.) Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. (Wait.. this should be my #1.. oh well)


number 2, i havnt heard that before.. ill better check it out...

Kiss X sis, im waiting for chapt 18....
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
1. To love ru (not yet completed)
2. claymore (not yet completed)
3. fairy tail (not yet completed)
4. kiss x sis (not yet also)
5. er wut?
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

h4rd2 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

1.) Kiss x Sis. (Addicting)
2.) Gantz Manga.
3.) Negima Manga.
4.) Hitman Reborn!
5.) Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. (Wait.. this should be my #1.. oh well)


number 2, i havnt heard that before.. ill better check it out...

Kiss X sis, im waiting for chapt 18....


Gantz is not yet finished.
It's Sci-Fi and will let you understand the true meaning of Life and Death and how you'll play the "Game".
Yes, yes. WE all have our own ideas and definition. I do suggest that, for the love of God.
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

1.) Kiss x Sis. (Addicting)
2.) Gantz Manga.
3.) Negima Manga.
4.) Hitman Reborn!
5.) Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. (Wait.. this should be my #1.. oh well)


number 2, i havnt heard that before.. ill better check it out...

Kiss X sis, im waiting for chapt 18....


Gantz is not yet finished.
It's Sci-Fi and will let you understand the true meaning of Life and Death and how you'll play the "Game".
Yes, yes. WE all have our own ideas and definition. I do suggest that, for the love of God.


ermm.. yeah... looks weird...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

h4rd2 wrote:

ermm.. yeah... looks weird...


Aye, sir.
Now that you have sold your soul for the Manga, why don't you try reading it?
It's good. I won't recommend this one to you if it isn't.
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

h4rd2 wrote:

nah... im just making personalize thread(not really)... i tried to search for a manga thread, it happens to be, it didnt show anything in the search engine... so im making one..!!! i shouldnt post this but oh well..


anyway!!! im dying because of my boredomness... i need sumthing to read........



show me ur TOP 5 manga...... (any shounen type manga that already completed)







*anyway.. u can spam, u can flame, or report this if its duplicate(just dont act like a sh*** wanabe mod) *


go watch an anime if u are bored :P:D
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / new zealand(study...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
my balls, hellsing, dollgun or maybe something else depend on the genre that u read
Posted 9/4/08
1. Umineko no naku koro ni
2. kiss x sis.

wrong section?? O.o
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

MickyX92 wrote:

go watch an anime if u are bored :P:D


im piled out w/ animes lately.. been downloading, my harddrive already full w/ it.. but im getting lazy enough to watch it right now...

for now i like to read more manga.....
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

xiao_tsin wrote:

1. Umineko no naku koro ni
2. kiss x sis.

wrong section?? O.o


lol now that u mention it, didnt knw there was manga section... lol..



edit:
eeerghh... nevermind.... that section was full GAYNESS....full of fangirls.. ill stick w/ this place...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
In no particular order:
1.Crows


2.Worst


3.Great Teacher Onizuka

4.Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service

5. Liar Game
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / badassdonia
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

1.) Kiss x Sis. (Addicting)
2.) Gantz Manga.
3.) Negima Manga.
4.) Hitman Reborn!
5.) Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. (Wait.. this should be my #1.. oh well)


number 2, i havnt heard that before.. ill better check it out...

Kiss X sis, im waiting for chapt 18....


Gantz is not yet finished.
It's Sci-Fi and will let you understand the true meaning of Life and Death and how you'll play the "Game".
Yes, yes. WE all have our own ideas and definition. I do suggest that, for the love of God.


really thought it was a pointless massacre extremely badass
anway

1.berserk(u can watch the anime for the first part of it then start reading from volume 12-13)(there are 33 volumes out right now and ongoing)
2.gantz
3.change guy(a fighting manga)
4.vagabond
5.Shin Angyo Onshi(this is completed)

mostly these are sienen
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
1. Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro(a must read!)
2. Alichino(unfortunately the artist broke her hand so the series is unfinished, but the art is worth seeing)
3. Liar Game
4. Soul Eater
5. Diabolo(if you like gore)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.