First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Things you like but your friends think you are a bit weird because of them
13139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

I'm sure most of you have things which you like but your friends don't, what are they?


Some of my friends think im weird because i like korean dramas and romantic movies
Posted 9/4/08

animecrazy86 wrote:


I'm sure most of you have things which you like but your friends don't, what are they?


Some of my friends think im weird because i like korean dramas and romantic movies




like me .. my friends also think that

17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
the girls i like...
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
anime, politics, science news, stuff like that. One of my friends was surprised by the fact I read the newspaper.
13139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

bxd wrote:


animecrazy86 wrote:


I'm sure most of you have things which you like but your friends don't, what are they?


Some of my friends think im weird because i like korean dramas and romantic movies




like me .. my friends also think that



lol its ok for you because your a girl. I'm a guy!
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
manga... my friends say there weird...
13139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

SavageFang wrote:

the girls i like...



What kind of girls?? I'm curious to know
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Asian dramas and Asian music/Fahrenheit!
They call me "fob" because I listen and watch Asian dramas, but I don't mind !
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Their just unique, pretty in their own element and anything but mainstream and boring, they are the heroine kinds of females that just catch my eye, I don’t know how else to describe them.
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

SavageFang wrote:

the girls i like...


o.O for me it's the boys i like
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

some1_u_kno wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

the girls i like...


o.O for me it's the boys i like


they are unfortunately rare, no?
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

SavageFang wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

the girls i like...


o.O for me it's the boys i like


they are unfortunately rare, no?


yes very rare guy, except not many people take the time to notice :/ including my friends
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
1.Arsenal FC
2.Foreign music
3.Reading
4.Writing
5.Art
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

some1_u_kno wrote:


SavageFang wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

the girls i like...


o.O for me it's the boys i like


they are unfortunately rare, no?


yes very rare guy, except not many people take the time to notice :/ including my friends


too bad, but lucky for they are usually willing to meet new people beacause they go unnoticed. at least i find, though usually i find myself a little shy to say hello...
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
They dont really mind what I do
I mean we all have diffrent things we like
But I think they find me weird cause I listen to K-pop && J-Rock
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.