First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST] Avatarz
Posted 9/13/08

LuvAnimexx wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:

i like how you did my other one. so here is another.
request

picture


Here Yew Go ~!


so cute i love how you do them^_^ thank you
Posted 9/14/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


LuvAnimexx wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:

i like how you did my other one. so here is another.
request

picture


Here Yew Go ~!


so cute i love how you do them^_^ thank you


Hehe Tankiez ! .. Glad Yew Lyk It x3 ... Come Bac Soon Ne~! xx
Member
22950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wandering around...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 10/28/08


Done: XxSnowXDestinyxX
Posted 9/14/08

Banisher790 wrote:

Name: Branin
Username: Banisher790
Quotes: Mada Mada Daze
Decorations: Any
Crop Size: Any
Other Words: Too Troublesome
Type Of Format: Polaroid
Extra: Blinking Picz
Font Colour - White
Pic:


in progress
Member
22950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wandering around...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

XxSnowXDestinyxX wrote:


Banisher790 wrote:

Name: Branin
Username: Banisher790
Quotes: Mada Mada Daze
Decorations: Any
Crop Size: Any
Other Words: Too Troublesome
Type Of Format: Polaroid
Extra: Blinking Picz
Font Colour - White
Pic:


in progress


Okay... thanks!
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

Banisher790 wrote:


XxSnowXDestinyxX wrote:


Banisher790 wrote:

Name: Branin
Username: Banisher790
Quotes: Mada Mada Daze
Decorations: Any
Crop Size: Any
Other Words: Too Troublesome
Type Of Format: Polaroid
Extra: Blinking Picz
Font Colour - White
Pic:

in progress


Okay... thanks!

DONE! Sorry if it sux.



Posted 9/15/08

LuvAnimexx wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


LuvAnimexx wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:

i like how you did my other one. so here is another.
request

picture


Here Yew Go ~!


so cute i love how you do them^_^ thank you


Hehe Tankiez ! .. Glad Yew Lyk It x3 ... Come Bac Soon Ne~! xx


i will^_^
Member
22950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wandering around...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

XxSnowXDestinyxX wrote:


Banisher790 wrote:


XxSnowXDestinyxX wrote:


Banisher790 wrote:

Name: Branin
Username: Banisher790
Quotes: Mada Mada Daze
Decorations: Any
Crop Size: Any
Other Words: Too Troublesome
Type Of Format: Polaroid
Extra: Blinking Picz
Font Colour - White
Pic:

in progress


Okay... thanks!

DONE! Sorry if it sux.





It doesn't suck! *smiles* I like it! Thanks!
Member
22950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wandering around...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 10/28/08


Done
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

Banisher790 wrote:

Name: Branin
Username: Banisher790
Quotes: Mada Mada Daze
Decorations: Any
Crop Size: Any
Other Words: Life's Troublesome
Type Of Format: Polaroid
Extra: Blinking Picz
Font Colour - Red


i'll try to do this one. ^^ .is it ok?

finished~!

i hope u'll like it!

~shii
Member
22950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wandering around...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

demonicshii-chan30 wrote:


Banisher790 wrote:

Name: Branin
Username: Banisher790
Quotes: Mada Mada Daze
Decorations: Any
Crop Size: Any
Other Words: Life's Troublesome
Type Of Format: Polaroid
Extra: Blinking Picz
Font Colour - Red


i'll try to do this one. ^^ .is it ok?

finished~!

i hope u'll like it!

~shii


Thanks! I love it! I'll be back again to request another avi!
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 10/28/08


Done: LuvAnimexx
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

LuvAnimexx wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


*~ Name: Reni-chan
*~ Username: SilverEyedBunny
*~ Decorations? Hearts, Framez, Change In Contrast,
*~ Crop Size?, Tall And Thin
*~ Other Words: Bunny
*~ Specific Mod To Do Request - any
*~ Type Of Format:Animated


I'll Do Dis One ! .. Pending x


Here Yew Go ! .. Hope Yew Lyk The Animation ! .. Soz If Yew Dnt I Didnt Know What Type Of Animation Yew Wanted x
Posted 9/19/08

LuvAnimexx wrote:


LuvAnimexx wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


*~ Name: Reni-chan
*~ Username: SilverEyedBunny
*~ Decorations? Hearts, Framez, Change In Contrast,
*~ Crop Size?, Tall And Thin
*~ Other Words: Bunny
*~ Specific Mod To Do Request - any
*~ Type Of Format:Animated


I'll Do Dis One ! .. Pending x


Here Yew Go ! .. Hope Yew Lyk The Animation ! .. Soz If Yew Dnt I Didnt Know What Type Of Animation Yew Wanted x


thank you ^_^ i didn't care what kind just that it was animated
Member
6366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / outside with risa...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 10/28/08


Done: LuvAnimexx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.