First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Say hello!!
Moderator
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
hi in here u just introduce your self!


well my names tenny but to my arts students call me sensai untill i believe u have earn the right to call me my name lolz jk everyone can call me tenny and i love art, anime, manga, food, sleep, fashion, books and the list could go on forever

nice to meet you guys ^_~
Member
10636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / business class
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
im shelly (real name) and thats kindda weird for me so just call me zaiah! ^^ and i like sports as much as tenny...^^
and i gues thats it...
Posted 9/4/08

do u wont to be a sports teacherzaccPie wrote:

im shelly (real name) and thats kindda weird for me so just call me zaiah! ^^ and i like sports as much as tenny...^^
and i gues thats it...


Posted 9/4/08
my name is t.j im good in poems and i love love lol
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
hi! ^^ my name is Ayame{Samantha is my real name}
i luv to read and i also write stories and poems but mostly stories and i luv to sing ^^
so yoroshiku ne! ^^
21651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S Virgin Islands
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
hi im Morita i specialize in poems and romance
Member
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Im Baka-Neko-Chan (obviously) You can call me anything!!
I love love love anime, mainly shoujo, but I enjoy shouen also. I love anything thats a romance, but I like them kind of sad xD. I also LOVE drawing manga, and reading it! I suck at drawing though!! I also LOVE music. I also love playing the clarinet, but I am not that good, but getting better ^_^.
I talk alot...
Member
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / romania
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
hi! i'm cristina (real name) u can also call me Haname, i'm a vampire teacher here and since i'm from Romania i think it suits me
Posted 9/5/08

Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

Im Baka-Neko-Chan (obviously) You can call me anything!!
I love love love anime, mainly shoujo, but I enjoy shouen also. I love anything thats a romance, but I like them kind of sad xD. I also LOVE drawing manga, and reading it! I suck at drawing though!! I also LOVE music. I also love playing the clarinet, but I am not that good, but getting better ^_^.
I talk alot...
whould u like to be in the teacher for couples or music
Posted 9/5/08

xCHAOSxGODx wrote:

hi im Morita i specialize in poems and romance
you can be the teacher for romance

Member
8774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nippon
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Hi, I'm Karine but all the Music Stundents call me Sensai ^^
I love music as singing and playing guitar(bass, el-guitar,acoustic).
Hope i get along with everyone ^^
*bows*
Posted 9/5/08
Hi im Bastilia im a teacher from cooking class...hope i get along with everyone
Member
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

babyofhell wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

Im Baka-Neko-Chan (obviously) You can call me anything!!
I love love love anime, mainly shoujo, but I enjoy shouen also. I love anything thats a romance, but I like them kind of sad xD. I also LOVE drawing manga, and reading it! I suck at drawing though!! I also LOVE music. I also love playing the clarinet, but I am not that good, but getting better ^_^.
I talk alot...
whould u like to be in the teacher for couples or music


Sure!
Posted 9/5/08

Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:


babyofhell wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

Im Baka-Neko-Chan (obviously) You can call me anything!!
I love love love anime, mainly shoujo, but I enjoy shouen also. I love anything thats a romance, but I like them kind of sad xD. I also LOVE drawing manga, and reading it! I suck at drawing though!! I also LOVE music. I also love playing the clarinet, but I am not that good, but getting better ^_^.
I talk alot...
whould u like to be in the teacher for couples or music


Sure!

got it do u wont me to pick a pick for you or do i pick it
Member
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

babyofhell wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:


babyofhell wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

Im Baka-Neko-Chan (obviously) You can call me anything!!
I love love love anime, mainly shoujo, but I enjoy shouen also. I love anything thats a romance, but I like them kind of sad xD. I also LOVE drawing manga, and reading it! I suck at drawing though!! I also LOVE music. I also love playing the clarinet, but I am not that good, but getting better ^_^.
I talk alot...
whould u like to be in the teacher for couples or music


Sure!

got it do u wont me to pick a pick for you or do i pick it


Hmm, you can pick. I am equally good at each. But I like the couple class/thing xD But any is okay with me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.