First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
This is why Kaname is not yuukis true brother...
Posted 9/8/08

carmolita wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:

The REAL Kaname died when he was trying to kill Rido and then when he died his soul went to a ansestor's body and he sorta revived. He's like half dead and half alive. And Yuuki is starting to tell that its not her real brother


How did you find out about this? Where did you read it?B)


well i read it raw so its eaisier to understand and my friend mostly explained it
Posted 9/8/08

Jei_Ken wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:



btw this is the funniest thing! I laughed for 10 minutes! can i post it on my profile?


yes go ahead, but only if you watch my video http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-438512/vampire-knight-amv-im-in-heaven.html


i like ur vidoe its really cool
Posted 9/8/08

rpgirl_yaoi wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:

The REAL Kaname died when he was trying to kill Rido and then when he died his soul went to a ansestor's body and he sorta revived. He's like half dead and half alive. And Yuuki is starting to tell that its not her real brother


I didn't get to read this part in the manga... Where did you read this?


my friend told me and its easier if u read it in japanese
Member
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Angelcatz wrote:


rpgirl_yaoi wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:

The REAL Kaname died when he was trying to kill Rido and then when he died his soul went to a ansestor's body and he sorta revived. He's like half dead and half alive. And Yuuki is starting to tell that its not her real brother


I didn't get to read this part in the manga... Where did you read this?


my friend told me and its easier if u read it in japanese


Which volume of the manga did you read it in? Because this contradicts the manga. In the manga kaname tells his mother( yuki mother rather) that he should of killed rido but that was in the battle before yuki was turned human., .

Posted 9/8/08

carmolita wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:


rpgirl_yaoi wrote:


Angelcatz wrote:

The REAL Kaname died when he was trying to kill Rido and then when he died his soul went to a ansestor's body and he sorta revived. He's like half dead and half alive. And Yuuki is starting to tell that its not her real brother


I didn't get to read this part in the manga... Where did you read this?


my friend told me and its easier if u read it in japanese


Which volume of the manga did you read it in? Because this contradicts the manga. In the manga kaname tells his mother( yuki mother rather) that he should of killed rido but that was in the battle before yuki was turned human., .



i'm not really sure sry....
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
LOL...The real Kaname (Kuran ancestor) WAS NOT killed by Rido. He died a long time ago, probably even before Rido was born (lets just say 5000 years ago). After serveral thousands years later, Kaname was resurrected by Rido--in the body of Yuuki's older brother--which is merely an assumption as of now. Kaname did almost kill Rido, destroying him into 1000s of pieces 10 years ago, though he couldn't deliver the final blow to finish him off once and for all, but due to the profound ability of rebirth that is given to the purebloods, Rido was able come back after a slow recovery. <--Ancestor Kaname was already inside Yuuki's brothers body by the time Yuuki was born.

We still don't know for sure as to whether Kaname is in Yuuki's brothers body or not. Its just a spaculation for now until proven right/wrong.
Member
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

stranglerevir wrote:

LOL...The real Kaname (Kuran ancestor) WAS NOT killed by Rido. He died a long time ago, probably even before Rido was born (lets just say 5000 years ago). After serveral thousands years later, Kaname was resurrected by Rido--in the body of Yuuki's older brother--which is merely an assumption as of now. Kaname did almost kill Rido, destroying him into 1000s of pieces 10 years ago, though he couldn't deliver the final blow to finish him off once and for all, but due to the profound ability of rebirth that is given to the purebloods, Rido was able come back after a slow recovery. <--Ancestor Kaname was already inside Yuuki's brothers body by the time Yuuki was born.

We still don't know for sure as to whether Kaname is in Yuuki's brothers body or not. Its just a spaculation for now until proven right/wrong.


This is true that is the way I read it a well.
.However it is not an assumption about kaname being resurrected by rido it is actually discussed in the manga in at least 3 places.. The reason kaname couldn't finish rido off was because of the curse rido put on him. That is why kaname needs zero (to break the curse)

Member
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

DemonChick wrote:

OK listen too me....... Yuukis mother and father were killed by Rido, Yuuki had a older brother, The older brother soul was killed by rido, then rido awakened kanames soul a kuran ansector and put the soul into the brothers body. Yuuki parents knew that rido wanted yuuki because she is very power,blood and all so he came for her, Her mother to save her locked all yuukis powers inside of her so she was "human". Now Rido is back and kaname bit her awakening her powers and vampire self and kanmae was raised as her brother so she reconizes him as her sibling, but it is not uncomon for pure-bloods to marry their siblings (Yuukis parents were siblings) So thus is the truth oh and since rido awakened kaname soul kaname cant kill rido although he wants to... and yuuki im unsure if she could so this leaves the task to zero who is now complete as he drank his twins blood....


what does all that have to do wit kaname not being yuuki brother>?u are like giving a resume of the story...and yes zero is the important one now..
Member
8886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
○(ゝω •)○ Coming t...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
if u read carefully and in between the lines in the manga, u can figure out that kaname is not her blood brother but her adoptive brother. so don't get gross out when she calls him her brother. i mean usually in the asian culture, u can call anyone older than u, older brother. brother in the asian culture is just a term of respect.
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

carmolita wrote:


This is true that is the way I read it a well.
.However it is not an assumption about kaname being resurrected by rido it is actually discussed in the manga in at least 3 places.. The reason kaname couldn't finish rido off was because of the curse rido put on him. That is why kaname needs zero (to break the curse)



Ah, I meant that Kaname being resurrected "in the body of Yuuki's older brother " is just an assumption for now since its never shown in the manga. It just logically makes sense provided the fact that Rido kidnapped Yuuki's older brother for some use, which might have been to do with replacing Kaname's soul. And yes, Kaname is bounded by the "master-servent" curse which stops him from killing Rido.


Ramonmedina15 wrote:

what does all that have to do wit kaname not being yuuki brother>?u are like giving a resume of the story...and yes zero is the important one now..


I must ask, what does your comment have to do anything with this thread? and yet you lash out on the thread stater for no apparent reason. All three main characters are important in this show, not just Zero.
Member
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of my la...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

bobapearl wrote:

yea, its true...the soul in kaname's body is DEFINITLEY not yuuki's brother...he's more of like her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather...so only the BODY is yuuki's brother...that's why yuuki and kaname kinda resemble each other with the same hair and eye color...so the body is yuuki's brother, but the soul in the body is her ancestor...which to me makes it even more awkward...she fell in love with her grandfather...

so i guess it's not really called incest...but isn't this worse than loving your brother? i don't know, that's how i see it...so ROOTING FOR ZERO BABY!


100% agreed.

Member
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
a first i was confused but i read this and my friend explained it so now i get it
it took me a really long time and still a bit confused why kaname was awakened :huh:
so can a ny one help me on why kaname was awakened?
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
The manga should be stop, they should finish first the anime.
Member
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / @_@
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

kim_hoangABC wrote:

a first i was confused but i read this and my friend explained it so now i get it
it took me a really long time and still a bit confused why kaname was awakened :huh:
so can a ny one help me on why kaname was awakened?


hmmm... actually the manga / anime doesn't give the reason why kaname was awakened. we all have our own speculations. let's hope this question gets answered w/ the release of volume 5
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Israel
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
But is weird Yuuki will marry to her great great great great great great(....)grandfather??!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.