CCs [chocolate couples]
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08
ok!!!! this is 4 ppl who want a person from an anime or manga. Like you can have Kaname [VampireKnight] or Kukai [ShugoChara] to be ur partner!!!!! and Kukai is TAKEN!!!!!
and you MUST be in star if you want a partner!!!!! SO QUICK!!!!!
Member
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my hands in my po...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
can I hav Kaname?????
Posted 9/5/08

pinayhottie0215 wrote:

can I hav Kaname?????


sorry....but you need to live in a motel to have a partner!!!!! sorry
Member
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my hands in my po...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
how do I get that far?
Posted 9/5/08

pinayhottie0215 wrote:

how do I get that far?


GO TO ADVANCEMENTS AND DO WHAT IT SAYS!!!!!
Moderator
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
umm im in a motel
so can i have ikuto plz?
Posted 9/9/08

kim_hoangABC wrote:

umm im in a motel
so can i have ikuto plz?


you sure you don't want anyome else??? like zero????
14381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / #bulletbuster
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
is it possible for the guys to participate in this too? xD
Posted 9/9/08

SwiftNSilent wrote:

is it possible for the guys to participate in this too? xD


of course!!!!! choose anyone you like!!!!
Moderator
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

pony200 wrote:


kim_hoangABC wrote:

umm im in a motel
so can i have ikuto plz?


[/guote]you sure you don't want anyome else??? like zero????




kim_hoangABC wrote:
nah i want ikuto

Posted 9/9/08

kim_hoangABC wrote:


pony200 wrote:


kim_hoangABC wrote:

umm im in a motel
so can i have ikuto plz?


[/guote]you sure you don't want anyome else??? like zero????




kim_hoangABC wrote:
nah i want ikuto



OK!!!!!
14381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / #bulletbuster
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

pony200 wrote:


SwiftNSilent wrote:

is it possible for the guys to participate in this too? xD


of course!!!!! choose anyone you like!!!!


ooo... okay... lol i dunno who to choose though. xP
Member
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia ~~~ Labu...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
i can't chose.........
i need time to think

You must be logged in to post.