First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Cutest and funniest reaction/expression of an anime character??
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / imagination
Offline
Posted 9/5/08






Ouran High school host club has the funniest expression of not only one character but all of them!!








(please put images...arigatou!!) XD ^_^
Posted 9/5/08

Kawaii~
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

well this is cute enough
Posted 9/5/08

BoredRb wrote:



whahahah cool pic what is the name of the anime?
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / here and there
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Sorry Shanatan Beats you all

11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hmmmm that is for...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
check this out
hinata

sasuke and naruto


oh and look at this cute pic of sasuke

Posted 9/14/08
funny:
pinoko's expression^^
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ryoma's House
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

joanini wrote:







Ouran High school host club has the funniest expression of not only one character but all of them!!








(please put images...arigatou!!) XD ^_^


lol so true! btw, what happened in the 2nd picture, coz i can't seem to remember XP
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

AyumiNazu wrote:


joanini wrote:







Ouran High school host club has the funniest expression of not only one character but all of them!!








(please put images...arigatou!!) XD ^_^


lol so true! btw, what happened in the 2nd picture, coz i can't seem to remember XP


Umm I think it was during the medical trials when Tamaki pretended to be Haruhi and got laughed at xP Now what episode number was that xD ?

27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
The Haruhi look. Original.



1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

lil_topaz wrote:

check this out
hinata

sasuke and naruto


oh and look at this cute pic of sasuke



wow great collection of cute chibi pics
11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hmmmm that is for...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Icychilljav wrote:


lil_topaz wrote:

check this out
hinata

sasuke and naruto


oh and look at this cute pic of sasuke



wow great collection of cute chibi pics


thanx took long to find some of them
hehe
5142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Both from Gintama!!
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

ahahahaha! Morita Shinobu's so cute here!!!

And Takemoto!!!

And Ritsu from Ouran!!! ^________^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.