First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Personality ^_^
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08
I found one. Tell me if you don't like it, ne?

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/is_personality_cool_quiz_104809.htm
Posted 9/5/08
My results ^_^

Lover

You're one of those people who will do whatever it takes for those you love. You're very loyal.

Member
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Figures
Lover

You're one of those people who will do whatever it takes for those you love. You're very loyal.

Posted 9/5/08

Alixonzen wrote:

Figures
Lover

You're one of those people who will do whatever it takes for those you love. You're very loyal.




WOW, I never would've guessed lol. Al is a lover not a fighter, ne?
Member
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

sessakag wrote:


Alixonzen wrote:

Figures
Lover

You're one of those people who will do whatever it takes for those you love. You're very loyal.




WOW, I never would've guessed lol. Al is a lover not a fighter, ne?


hahahhaha I thought I said before that I was a hopeless romantic ^_^
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Adventurous

You're a free spirit. There's no way to tame you! The only problem is that you don't have many close friends...or you don't keep them.


Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Thats so true !!!! I love this quizz !!!!!!!
Moderator
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Mixed

You can be called about anything. You'll fight if you must, you love, and you're adventurous. Congrats!



Yep thats true. I like this quiz
Posted 9/7/08

ayoka wrote:

Mixed

You can be called about anything. You'll fight if you must, you love, and you're adventurous. Congrats!



Yep thats true. I like this quiz


Awwwwww, cute pics of Sesshomaru!!! ^_^

Posted 9/7/08
Mixed

You can be called about anything. You'll fight if you must, you love, and you're adventurous. Congrats!

Posted 9/7/08
Fighter

You fight for those you love, and what you think is right--whether it is or not

not surprisng at all
Posted 9/9/08

Siegfried_Schtauffen wrote:

Fighter

You fight for those you love, and what you think is right--whether it is or not

not surprisng at all


Sounds like you, ne Sieg? ^_^
Posted 9/14/08
You fight for those you love, and what you think is right--whether it is or not.
Member
3540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Fighter

ive done this quiz before in another group
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
quite a lot of fighters in this group
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.