First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply GENERAL ~~ Search for Assistant Mods!! xD
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

laotiongirl wrote:

Username: laotiongirl
Desired Position: Hmmmm. Maybe profile mod. or a page one. or maybe forum or graphics.....maybe all? jk! Pick one for me~ I can't choose.
Why do you want that position?:
Why I want to? Even though i didn't pick a desire position because, as long I am the helping the group is fine. My goal is to make this group as active as I can and make it NUMBER ONE! Like I said, as long I am just helping, whatever position you guys make me it, I'm fine with it. I well do my best on it. ^__________^ Gosh. that was long. xDD Kinda.


Hello laotiongirl!!
You are now the PAGE MOD!! ^-^
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

kawaiipi-chan wrote:

want to apply too ! ^_^

Username: kawaiipi-chan
Desired Position: contest mod
Why do you want that position?: because i like contests ! ^_^ yay~! and i also like giving out prices..^_^
and to edit some posters too..!

question: i'll just ask other than pics what other prices can we get if we win? ^_^




YAY!! kawaiipi-chan!!
you're now the CONTEST MOD!!
CONGRATULATIONS to you!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

licous wrote:

oh..i want to for media mod, since no body is taking that position

Username: licous
Desired Position: media mod
Why do you want that position?: well i don't really know a lot of Cr codes, so i decide to do the media mod becuz it's easier for me, and i come to this group like almost everyday if there's any update or any new fanfic (CR Freaker lolx) well i'll try my hardest to update the song every week and the PV/ LIVE/Video!!





Congratulations to the MEDIA MOD.. licous!!
Posted 9/19/08

hsj9392 wrote:


bowling1991 wrote:

me me! i want to apply! ^^

Username: bowling1991
Desired Position: profile mod OR page mod OR forum mod
Why do you want that position?: profile mod/page mod - i love editing pages. but is it okay if somebody teaches me the BB codes? gomen but i don't really know a lot. but i will try my best and learn it as fast as i can. ^^
forum mod - well. it's one of the things besides the prof mod or page mod that i am sure i can do.




Hello bowling1991!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
you'll be the PROFILE MOD
^-^


eh?! honto?! kyaa! ARIGATOU! I will try my best!! ^^

Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

lo0ol123 wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! what can i take xDDDDD
Username: lo0ol123
Desired Position: graphics mod
Why do you want that position?: well well well!! xD i love photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
i love helping xD demo i need someone help like what i should made~ xD just i pick it!!!! i pick this one!!! none take it!!! xDDD j/k !!




Amal-chan!!
Yosh!!
you're now the GRAPHICS MOD!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Assistant Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

hsj9392 wrote:


licous wrote:

oh..i want to for media mod, since no body is taking that position

Username: licous
Desired Position: media mod
Why do you want that position?: well i don't really know a lot of Cr codes, so i decide to do the media mod becuz it's easier for me, and i come to this group like almost everyday if there's any update or any new fanfic (CR Freaker lolx) well i'll try my hardest to update the song every week and the PV/ LIVE/Video!!





Congratulations to the MEDIA MOD.. licous!!


YATTA~ thank you so much...so for the song of the week do i pick the song or you guys pick then i update it?
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

bowling1991 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


bowling1991 wrote:

me me! i want to apply! ^^

Username: bowling1991
Desired Position: profile mod OR page mod OR forum mod
Why do you want that position?: profile mod/page mod - i love editing pages. but is it okay if somebody teaches me the BB codes? gomen but i don't really know a lot. but i will try my best and learn it as fast as i can. ^^
forum mod - well. it's one of the things besides the prof mod or page mod that i am sure i can do.




Hello bowling1991!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
you'll be the PROFILE MOD
^-^


eh?! honto?! kyaa! ARIGATOU! I will try my best!! ^^



yeah!!
we know you can do it!!
we believe in you!! ^-^
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


licous wrote:

oh..i want to for media mod, since no body is taking that position

Username: licous
Desired Position: media mod
Why do you want that position?: well i don't really know a lot of Cr codes, so i decide to do the media mod becuz it's easier for me, and i come to this group like almost everyday if there's any update or any new fanfic (CR Freaker lolx) well i'll try my hardest to update the song every week and the PV/ LIVE/Video!!





Congratulations to the MEDIA MOD.. licous!!


YATTA~ thank you so much...so for the song of the week do i pick the song or you guys pick then i update it?



oh yeah!!
ganbatte!! ^-^
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
waah omedettou for those who'll be the assistant mods! ganbatte for your work ne~...=D
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


licous wrote:

oh..i want to for media mod, since no body is taking that position

Username: licous
Desired Position: media mod
Why do you want that position?: well i don't really know a lot of Cr codes, so i decide to do the media mod becuz it's easier for me, and i come to this group like almost everyday if there's any update or any new fanfic (CR Freaker lolx) well i'll try my hardest to update the song every week and the PV/ LIVE/Video!!





Congratulations to the MEDIA MOD.. licous!!


YATTA~ thank you so much...so for the song of the week do i pick the song or you guys pick then i update it?


Omedettou licous demo don't change the media first unless it has been a week already...well i know the media and the others have already been twice a week in a row but let's give it another week then next week, you can change it ne~...arigatou!
Assistant Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Geh-san wrote:


licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


licous wrote:

oh..i want to for media mod, since no body is taking that position

Username: licous
Desired Position: media mod
Why do you want that position?: well i don't really know a lot of Cr codes, so i decide to do the media mod becuz it's easier for me, and i come to this group like almost everyday if there's any update or any new fanfic (CR Freaker lolx) well i'll try my hardest to update the song every week and the PV/ LIVE/Video!!





Congratulations to the MEDIA MOD.. licous!!


YATTA~ thank you so much...so for the song of the week do i pick the song or you guys pick then i update it?


Omedettou licous demo don't change the media first unless it has been a week already...well i know the media and the others have already been twice a week in a row but let's give it another week then next week, you can change it ne~...arigatou!


oh ok...but what should the song be? i pick the song right?
Fanfic Lover
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

hsj9392 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! what can i take xDDDDD
Username: lo0ol123
Desired Position: graphics mod
Why do you want that position?: well well well!! xD i love photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
i love helping xD demo i need someone help like what i should made~ xD just i pick it!!!! i pick this one!!! none take it!!! xDDD j/k !!




Amal-chan!!
Yosh!!
you're now the GRAPHICS MOD!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!


MAJIDE!!!!!!!?!!!!!!! XD
ARIGATOUUUUUUUUUU~~ YAY
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

licous wrote:


Geh-san wrote:


licous wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


licous wrote:

oh..i want to for media mod, since no body is taking that position

Username: licous
Desired Position: media mod
Why do you want that position?: well i don't really know a lot of Cr codes, so i decide to do the media mod becuz it's easier for me, and i come to this group like almost everyday if there's any update or any new fanfic (CR Freaker lolx) well i'll try my hardest to update the song every week and the PV/ LIVE/Video!!





Congratulations to the MEDIA MOD.. licous!!


YATTA~ thank you so much...so for the song of the week do i pick the song or you guys pick then i update it?


Omedettou licous demo don't change the media first unless it has been a week already...well i know the media and the others have already been twice a week in a row but let's give it another week then next week, you can change it ne~...arigatou!


oh ok...but what should the song be? i pick the song right?


ano we'll tell you soon ne~...
Posted 9/20/08


hai! i will do my best! thank you for believing in me! please guide me! onegai! ^^
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! what can i take xDDDDD
Username: lo0ol123
Desired Position: graphics mod
Why do you want that position?: well well well!! xD i love photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
i love helping xD demo i need someone help like what i should made~ xD just i pick it!!!! i pick this one!!! none take it!!! xDDD j/k !!




Amal-chan!!
Yosh!!
you're now the GRAPHICS MOD!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!


MAJIDE!!!!!!!?!!!!!!! XD
ARIGATOUUUUUUUUUU~~ YAY


YEAH!!
good luck amal-chan!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.