First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply GENERAL ~~ Search for Assistant Mods!! xD
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Good luck to those who got their places~ XD;
Fanfic Lover
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

hsj9392 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! what can i take xDDDDD
Username: lo0ol123
Desired Position: graphics mod
Why do you want that position?: well well well!! xD i love photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
i love helping xD demo i need someone help like what i should made~ xD just i pick it!!!! i pick this one!!! none take it!!! xDDD j/k !!




Amal-chan!!
Yosh!!
you're now the GRAPHICS MOD!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!


MAJIDE!!!!!!!?!!!!!!! XD
ARIGATOUUUUUUUUUU~~ YAY


YEAH!!
good luck amal-chan!!



arigatouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! ^^
Fanfic Lover
15366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United states. yay.
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

hsj9392 wrote:


laotiongirl wrote:

Username: laotiongirl
Desired Position: Hmmmm. Maybe profile mod. or a page one. or maybe forum or graphics.....maybe all? jk! Pick one for me~ I can't choose.
Why do you want that position?:
Why I want to? Even though i didn't pick a desire position because, as long I am the helping the group is fine. My goal is to make this group as active as I can and make it NUMBER ONE! Like I said, as long I am just helping, whatever position you guys make me it, I'm fine with it. I well do my best on it. ^__________^ Gosh. that was long. xDD Kinda.


Hello laotiongirl!!
You are now the PAGE MOD!! ^-^
CONGRATULATIONS!!


ARIGATOU!!!
YATTA!
I'll do my best! *v-sign*
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

laotiongirl wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


laotiongirl wrote:

Username: laotiongirl
Desired Position: Hmmmm. Maybe profile mod. or a page one. or maybe forum or graphics.....maybe all? jk! Pick one for me~ I can't choose.
Why do you want that position?:
Why I want to? Even though i didn't pick a desire position because, as long I am the helping the group is fine. My goal is to make this group as active as I can and make it NUMBER ONE! Like I said, as long I am just helping, whatever position you guys make me it, I'm fine with it. I well do my best on it. ^__________^ Gosh. that was long. xDD Kinda.


Hello laotiongirl!!
You are now the PAGE MOD!! ^-^
CONGRATULATIONS!!


ARIGATOU!!!
YATTA!
I'll do my best! *v-sign*


Yosh!!^-^
good luck!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:

Username:Yamada_Yuuki83
Desired Position: Profile Mod
Why do you want that position?: I want to make this group's profile look pretty, and stand out! I want to help out more with this group, because I want to show how much i appreciate this group :]


Yuuki-chan!!
Sorry I missed to quote you!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
you'll be the FORUM MOD!!
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
Username:iluvnews
Desired Position: member mod
Why do you want that position?: because even though, I rarely open my computer, I still check JEFLG and I love this group and it's members.. and I will DO my best if I became a meber mod.. hehehe and I REALLY REALLY want to help this group!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

iluvnews wrote:

Username:iluvnews
Desired Position: member mod
Why do you want that position?: because even though, I rarely open my computer, I still check JEFLG and I love this group and it's members.. and I will DO my best if I became a meber mod.. hehehe and I REALLY REALLY want to help this group!!


GOOD NEWS!!
you're now the MEMBER MOD!!
CONGATULATIONS!!
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

hsj9392 wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

Username:iluvnews
Desired Position: member mod
Why do you want that position?: because even though, I rarely open my computer, I still check JEFLG and I love this group and it's members.. and I will DO my best if I became a meber mod.. hehehe and I REALLY REALLY want to help this group!!


GOOD NEWS!!
you're now the MEMBER MOD!!
CONGATULATIONS!!


arigatou hsj-chan!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

iluvnews wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

Username:iluvnews
Desired Position: member mod
Why do you want that position?: because even though, I rarely open my computer, I still check JEFLG and I love this group and it's members.. and I will DO my best if I became a meber mod.. hehehe and I REALLY REALLY want to help this group!!


GOOD NEWS!!
you're now the MEMBER MOD!!
CONGATULATIONS!!


arigatou hsj-chan!!




np!!
ganbatte kudasai!! ^-^
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
anou .. jessee - chan .. can i be an assistant mod? .. onegai! ..
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

emkyuu wrote:

anou .. jessee - chan .. can i be an assistant mod? .. onegai! ..


sure!!
I know ur active..
but..
let me look for a slot!! ^-^
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

anou .. jessee - chan .. can i be an assistant mod? .. onegai! ..


sure!!
I know ur active..
but..
let me look for a slot!! ^-^


ohh .. okay .. ^^ arigatou jessee - chan! ... i hope there's still ..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.