Post Reply Poems~
Writers~
9497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Here are a few of my poems...



Love Is

Love is like sewing seeds,
Every moment it grows.

Love is like a four leaf
Clover, if given to
Someone it can make them
Feel happy.

Love is a porcelain
Doll, it is pretty on
The outside, but it can
Easily shatter.

Love is like a football
Player charging at you
At full speed, it can knock
You off your feet.

Love’s like a hurricane,
It comes to you strong, but
Leaves you devastated.

Love is like death, it can
Come as a shock, but does
Relieve you of your pain.

Love’s like a Zanpakuto,
It can either hurt you
Or heal you.

Trapped

I’m trapped inside a room that seems
To never end. This horrid red upon
The walls makes me shiver and
Quiver at the sight. I look upon
The silent unmoving heap
strewn across the floor. I
Scream in fear for I
Know that you, my one and
Only love, is dead. I’m locked inside
This room with terror in my
Eyes. Will I be hunted down
As well, and slaughtered
Like my love? I shall just
Wait here with him to
Die. For nothing can remove him
For my side. Death come quickly.

Volleyball Players

Six volleyball players practicing a dive
One fell and broke her nose, and then there were five.

Five volleyball players jogging around the floor
One tripped and broke her leg, and then there were four.

Four volleyball players setting balls that were free
One broke her finger, and then there were three.

Three volleyball players working on their spikes for a few
One got hit in the head, and then there were two.

Two volleyball players going home after practice was done
One got in a car accident, and then there was one.

One volleyball player at practice all alone
She got lonely and quite the team, and then there none.

Two Worlds so Far Apart

She was beautiful
Yet I was a hideous creature.
She was intelligent
Yet I couldn't care less what happened tomorrow.
The only thing we had in common
Was a classroom.
We were like the dark and light sides of the moon
Two opposites that we're so close
Yet so far away...
--------------------------------
I lay there ready to die
As she stared down at me and started to cry.
I had saved her from her death;
For that I have no regret.
She tried to save me, but it was too late.
The speeding car had already sealed my fate.
With my last breath, I muttered, "I love you."
"I know," she replied. "I love you, too."
With that my world ended, but not without realizing something before I did depart:
Everything is as it should be as it falls apart

Hope you like them all ^-^
veiwer
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

wasabimaki wrote:

Here are a few of my poems...



Love Is

Love is like sewing seeds,
Every moment it grows.

Love is like a four leaf
Clover, if given to
Someone it can make them
Feel happy.

Love is a porcelain
Doll, it is pretty on
The outside, but it can
Easily shatter.

Love is like a football
Player charging at you
At full speed, it can knock
You off your feet.

Love’s like a hurricane,
It comes to you strong, but
Leaves you devastated.

Love is like death, it can
Come as a shock, but does
Relieve you of your pain.

Love’s like a Zanpakuto,
It can either hurt you
Or heal you.

Trapped

I’m trapped inside a room that seems
To never end. This horrid red upon
The walls makes me shiver and
Quiver at the sight. I look upon
The silent unmoving heap
strewn across the floor. I
Scream in fear for I
Know that you, my one and
Only love, is dead. I’m locked inside
This room with terror in my
Eyes. Will I be hunted down
As well, and slaughtered
Like my love? I shall just
Wait here with him to
Die. For nothing can remove him
For my side. Death come quickly.

Volleyball Players

Six volleyball players practicing a dive
One fell and broke her nose, and then there were five.

Five volleyball players jogging around the floor
One tripped and broke her leg, and then there were four.

Four volleyball players setting balls that were free
One broke her finger, and then there were three.

Three volleyball players working on their spikes for a few
One got hit in the head, and then there were two.

Two volleyball players going home after practice was done
One got in a car accident, and then there was one.

One volleyball player at practice all alone
She got lonely and quite the team, and then there none.

Two Worlds so Far Apart

She was beautiful
Yet I was a hideous creature.
She was intelligent
Yet I couldn't care less what happened tomorrow.
The only thing we had in common
Was a classroom.
We were like the dark and light sides of the moon
Two opposites that we're so close
Yet so far away...
--------------------------------
I lay there ready to die
As she stared down at me and started to cry.
I had saved her from her death;
For that I have no regret.
She tried to save me, but it was too late.
The speeding car had already sealed my fate.
With my last breath, I muttered, "I love you."
"I know," she replied. "I love you, too."
With that my world ended, but not without realizing something before I did depart:
Everything is as it should be as it falls apart

Hope you like them all ^-^


THIS IS GREAT! thank you for helping out ^_^
veiwer
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
Death and Life

By Kiki Hitzu

Life goes by slow and steady
Death hits you hard and fast

Life is joyful
Death is depressing

Life is colorful
Death is colorless

Life is fascinating
Death is disturbing

Life is where it all starts
Death is where it all ends...
veiwer
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08
I'll share too...

veiwer
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

I'll share too...



Awesome poem! Loves it! post more post more!
veiwer
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Hitzu wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

I'll share too...



Awesome poem! Loves it! post more post more!


thanks... I'll post some more later...
veiwer
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

SWEET!
veiwer
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
LOVE
is filled with pain, loss, and disappointment

HATE
Is filled with destruction, death, and grief

SADNESS
Is filled with darkness, loneliness, and hopelessness

HAPPINESS
Is filled with feelings that are soon ended and forgetfulness of the memories of those who have been lost

RAGE
Is filled with the dark thoughts that one has every moment of their life, bursting free to cause destruction

KINDNESS
Is filled with the selfish hope that you will be rewarded for doing something meaningless with your spare time

HOPE
Is filled with useless, half-assed dreams that are never truly believed in

F E E L I N G S
Are filled with the knowledge that we're alive, and are what help us to see the good inside the bad.
veiwer
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Kiki_chan wrote:

LOVE
is filled with pain, loss, and disappointment

HATE
Is filled with destruction, death, and grief

SADNESS
Is filled with darkness, loneliness, and hopelessness

HAPPINESS
Is filled with feelings that are soon ended and forgetfulness of the memories of those who have been lost

RAGE
Is filled with the dark thoughts that one has every moment of their life, bursting free to cause destruction

KINDNESS
Is filled with the selfish hope that you will be rewarded for doing something meaningless with your spare time

HOPE
Is filled with useless, half-assed dreams that are never truly believed in

F E E L I N G S
Are filled with the knowledge that we're alive, and are what help us to see the good inside the bad.


Sugoi!
*claps*

MAKE MORE!
veiwer
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Hitzu wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:

LOVE
is filled with pain, loss, and disappointment

HATE
Is filled with destruction, death, and grief

SADNESS
Is filled with darkness, loneliness, and hopelessness

HAPPINESS
Is filled with feelings that are soon ended and forgetfulness of the memories of those who have been lost

RAGE
Is filled with the dark thoughts that one has every moment of their life, bursting free to cause destruction

KINDNESS
Is filled with the selfish hope that you will be rewarded for doing something meaningless with your spare time

HOPE
Is filled with useless, half-assed dreams that are never truly believed in

F E E L I N G S
Are filled with the knowledge that we're alive, and are what help us to see the good inside the bad.


Sugoi!
*claps*

MAKE MORE!


Arigato. I will eventually.
Writers~
839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08
I have one! (finally!) I've been wanting to post a poem and I finally made one! YAY! k enjoy:


Price

…Love is not unconditional.
Love comes with a price.
Always.
Love is happiness.
Love is sadness.
Love is fear.
Love is complicated.
Love is not.
Love is a state of mind.
Unreal.
Irrational.
Selfless.
Selfish.
For one's own satisfaction.
Love is conditional.
Love is a menace.
Tearing at your heart like 10,000 paper cuts per second.
Love is cruel,
giving warm, soft feelings in you heart,
Then ripping them to shreds before your eyes.
Leaving a cold, dark, empty space.
Love is painful
Breaking people to their end.
With both its body and mind.
Love kills.
Torturing its victims to the most extent.
Destroying their heart.
Murdering their soul.
For love,
Not worth the price…
You must be logged in to post.