Created by sakura456
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who is Better Jonas Brothers or Shugo Chara (My Cuzin Vs. Me)
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
um what shugo chara anime
jo bros band uhh
shugo chara
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

fairy-princess wrote:

im on both sides...............>.< dont hate me...........


y wuld i h8 u?
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Karin55 wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

im on both sides...............>.< dont hate me...........


y wuld i h8 u?


cause some people said they ldont like jonas brothers and i like them >.<
Member
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i luv both! but i voted sc...
Member
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Shugo chara definately, Jonas brothers are ok. I saw them live once when they were supporting avril lavigne tehe
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

fairy-princess wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

im on both sides...............>.< dont hate me...........


y wuld i h8 u?


cause some people said they ldont like jonas brothers and i like them >.<


just becuase i don't like the jonas bros doesn't mean i hate u. my friend likes them, and im still her friend.
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Karin55 wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

im on both sides...............>.< dont hate me...........


y wuld i h8 u?


cause some people said they ldont like jonas brothers and i like them >.<


just becuase i don't like the jonas bros doesn't mean i hate u. my friend likes them, and im still her friend.


YAY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

fairy-princess wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

im on both sides...............>.< dont hate me...........


y wuld i h8 u?


cause some people said they ldont like jonas brothers and i like them >.<


just becuase i don't like the jonas bros doesn't mean i hate u. my friend likes them, and im still her friend.


YAY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU


no prob
Member
7445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ✖.Dun.Stalk.Me.Pl...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
LOL i have a friend called jonas i call him Anus..

I love both but i voted Sc
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
What does jonas brothers have anything to do with Shugo chara?
Member
581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Renmah had to comment this again. :] Since we were talking about the Jonas Brothers and Shugo Chara, I had a dream last night that Shugo Chara beat them up. LOL.
Member
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Jakarta, Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i like both but since i'm in CR so i pick Shugo Chara!
Member
2607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Outer space, wher...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Shugo Chara! Shugo Chara!
2222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COOKIELANDD :]
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
even though they're so unrelated i choose shugo chara
Member
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
OMG! The ugliness of that Jonas Brothers picture killed my eyes!! Now I'm blind!! T^T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.