First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Samurai Girl! DRAMA
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ThE NeVeRlAnD
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
I think most of you wouldn't know this but the samurai girl is a books about a japanese girl and her adverntures in finding the true about her life. which is now a live action drama at Abc family. In U.S ( if u go to youtube and type in ABC family - samurai girl you will see wht i mean. so tell me wht you think about it?
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my computer of co...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
sounds the same as everything else, i think i need more info to like it
Posted 9/5/08
Who actually watches ABC family?
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

nene817 wrote:

Who actually watches ABC family?


LMAO. so true, right!?
1476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your heart
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

lizze665 wrote:

I think most of you wouldn't know this but the samurai girl is a books about a japanese girl and her adverntures in finding the true about her life. which is now a live action drama at Abc family. In U.S ( if u go to youtube and type in ABC family - samurai girl you will see wht i mean. so tell me wht you think about it?


well i didnt watch it all because im recording it. and im a loser thats rewatched ISWAK again. lol
But so far it looked okay. And canni just say how the grrls mother seems to not like her at all. Seemed bitchy.

1476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your heart
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

nene817 wrote:

Who actually watches ABC family?


haha usually never right?? but tried it out , didnt seem totally bad.

p.s i LOVE your display pic. I love TaeYang and Bigbang. =D
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ThE NeVeRlAnD
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Mika31 wrote:


lizze665 wrote:

I think most of you wouldn't know this but the samurai girl is a books about a japanese girl and her adverntures in finding the true about her life. which is now a live action drama at Abc family. In U.S ( if u go to youtube and type in ABC family - samurai girl you will see wht i mean. so tell me wht you think about it?


well i didnt watch it all because im recording it. and im a loser thats rewatched ISWAK again. lol
But so far it looked okay. And canni just say how the grrls mother seems to not like her at all. Seemed bitchy.



don't worry u are not the only one that rewatch ISWAK. lol
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ThE NeVeRlAnD
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

nene817 wrote:

Who actually watches ABC family?


come on! not all their show is that super bad.
Posted 9/5/08

lizze665 wrote:


nene817 wrote:

Who actually watches ABC family?


come on! not all their show is that super bad.


I'm not saying they're super bad, but honestly, how many people actually watch that channel? lol
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
nehhh not excited
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
i didnt watch it but i think jamie chung is hot
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
I did watch an hr and half of it and i must say i am slightly disappointed in some things, such as location of her house in Japan, It was Chinese instead of Japanese and her hair style didn't seem it fit the Kimono. Then sometimes the honorific where mixed. They weren't used consistently. For example, the adviser addressed the father with 'sama' but in episode two why did he switch to 'san' and why doesn't he address the other japanese family with 'san' or 'sama'. He said 'mr.' Those where a couple of things that bugged me throughout the show.
Not sure if I'm going to watch the rest of it.
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / idk...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
so disappointing, I thought it was going to be good but the main character is not even japanese which realy disappoints me with her accent -_-
3988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
looks good i guess ill try watching it
1076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Sac
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
I'm watching it right now. It's okay. But it doesn't really involve Japanese culture a lot though.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.