First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Harubin (Haruhi) - in CLANNAD?!
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / okaloma sault st...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Cyberloard wrote:

HAHA I GOT THE EP http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-287610/Clannad-Episode-17.html it's near the end!!!



yukiuchiha wrote:


TriPad wrote:


lolander wrote:

alright guys listen up that scene although i cant remeber the episode name is from the episode when Okazaki cast a spell that the girl who hangs out in the library taught him (he thought it was a joke but did it anyway accidently thinking of someone other than nagisa because he didnt want to admit he liked her even to himself) so just as the spell was cast he was thinking of tomoyo as a last minute why not kinda thing. then it turned out to work and the two were akwardly stuck together in the gym storage room. LOL funniest part is what he has to do to break the spell and get out lol.
lets just say tomoyo gets the wrong idea...or atleast in her mind the right idea LMAO


Explain why Fuko is there.


for the last time, ITS JUST A PICTURE >=O this scene ISNT' from the anime!!!!! its one of those pics you find in magazines and such =____= fuuko is in the picture because the people who made that picture decided to put her in it for comedic relief =___=


acualy i know there a ep with this scene tomoya goes the that small room were there that girls who serves tea,he's a bit down and she cheers him up with those stupid magic spells one, he doesn't believe t so she give him one were he'll be trapped in a storage shed with a girl and welll from there we end up to that scene of course nothing happen because fuko does what fuko does best, show up at random moment to break the tension



HAHA I GOT THE EP http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-287610/Clannad-Episode-17.html it's near the end!!!

13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

BoredRb wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


that's a starfish D:


Well for you it's a starfish...all I see is a Shuriken
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / okaloma sault st...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08

kenwil wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


that's a starfish D:


Well for you it's a starfish...all I see is a Shuriken


fuko-chan says it's a starfish and what fuko-chan says goes
a0i
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

BoredRb wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Simple note:

There was no such scene in CLANNAD!


its one of those 'wallpaper' image type things...if you search up CLANNAD on google images, not every pic you get is gonna be FROM the anime...


Then, where did the image came from? I also think that there was no such scenes in the game. So where did the image came in the first place? The location will be the answer.


=___= fine, where did these images come from?


those images weren't from the anime either...but they're still REAL CLANNAD PICS


How? can you prove it? =__=


Just because it was not from the anime, it doesn't mean its not from CLANNAD. It can be from a calendar picture fom a magazine, it can be a poster for the movie it can be insert pictures in CDs insert pictures from the game, it can also be an insert picture for the original novel, etc etc.

906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / okaloma sault st...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

a0i wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Simple note:

There was no such scene in CLANNAD!


its one of those 'wallpaper' image type things...if you search up CLANNAD on google images, not every pic you get is gonna be FROM the anime...


Then, where did the image came from? I also think that there was no such scenes in the game. So where did the image came in the first place? The location will be the answer.


=___= fine, where did these images come from?


those images weren't from the anime either...but they're still REAL CLANNAD PICS


How? can you prove it? =__=


Just because it was not from the anime, it doesn't mean its not from CLANNAD. It can be from a calendar picture fom a magazine, it can be a poster for the movie it can be insert pictures in CDs insert pictures from the game, it can also be an insert picture for the original novel, etc etc.



FROR THE THIRD TIME http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-287610/Clannad-Episode-17.html it's near the end!!!
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Cyberloard wrote:


kenwil wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


that's a starfish D:


Well for you it's a starfish...all I see is a Shuriken


fuko-chan says it's a starfish and what fuko-chan says goes


so I shall ask again. who the hell is this Fuko-chan you speak of?? I don't remember anyone from the Clannad series named Fuko
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / okaloma sault st...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Cyberloard wrote:


a0i wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Simple note:

There was no such scene in CLANNAD!


its one of those 'wallpaper' image type things...if you search up CLANNAD on google images, not every pic you get is gonna be FROM the anime...


Then, where did the image came from? I also think that there was no such scenes in the game. So where did the image came in the first place? The location will be the answer.


=___= fine, where did these images come from?


those images weren't from the anime either...but they're still REAL CLANNAD PICS


How? can you prove it? =__=


Just because it was not from the anime, it doesn't mean its not from CLANNAD. It can be from a calendar picture fom a magazine, it can be a poster for the movie it can be insert pictures in CDs insert pictures from the game, it can also be an insert picture for the original novel, etc etc.



FROR THE THIRD TIME http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-287610/Clannad-Episode-17.html it's near the end!!!


oh. never mind i see no fuko-chan..but i was sure she shows up......

well she does just no in the storage shed
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
cLannad.?.......................................
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

kenwil wrote:


Cyberloard wrote:


kenwil wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


that's a starfish D:


Well for you it's a starfish...all I see is a Shuriken


fuko-chan says it's a starfish and what fuko-chan says goes


so I shall ask again. who the hell is this Fuko-chan you speak of?? I don't remember anyone from the Clannad series named Fuko



I have here, a group picture of Nagisa, kyou, kotomi and Tomoyo. And why is there a space at the left portion?
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / okaloma sault st...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:


Cyberloard wrote:


FROR THE THIRD TIME http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-287610/Clannad-Episode-17.html it's near the end!!!



Re-watch the episode again. FUKO IS NOT FREAKING THERE!!! I am amused with your idiocy.


i just did my mistake,no reason to call me a idiot...
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

hungrystorm wrote:

this is a fucking joke
thats not part of clannad
its friggin fan art
and the other counter example
the one with
the real clannad pictures but not in the anime nor the visual novel?
yea what ever. its true
but the one on the topic is fan art.
god. did you have to start a damn topic about it?


=__= i'm not an idiot...of COURSE i considered the fact that it was fanart but i wasn't convinced that it was, therefore, i started the topic to hear other ppls opinions...if it ticks you off so much, just dont' post XP
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / okaloma sault st...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:


Cyberloard wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


Cyberloard wrote:


FROR THE THIRD TIME http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-287610/Clannad-Episode-17.html it's near the end!!!



Re-watch the episode again. FUKO IS NOT FREAKING THERE!!! I am amused with your idiocy.


i just did my mistake,no reason to call me a idiot...


I never did call you an idiot. Just "idiocy", but that does not mean you are an idiot.


leats I was right about something
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

SimplyBill wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Simple note:

There was no such scene in CLANNAD!


its one of those 'wallpaper' image type things...if you search up CLANNAD on google images, not every pic you get is gonna be FROM the anime...


Then, where did the image came from? I also think that there was no such scenes in the game. So where did the image came in the first place? The location will be the answer.


=___= fine, where did these images come from?


those images weren't from the anime either...but they're still REAL CLANNAD PICS


How can you say they're real in the first place anyway? It could be fan art (a good one). It could be something else (like scanned pictures of the anime from covers then photoshopped). Either way, what is the relevance of it anyway?


it COULD be but i'm not convinced that it is =__= i'm an artist myself so i usually can tell if something is fanart or not (not trying to sound conceited XP) but if you think its fanart, then thats wat you think it is...note that i said 'if you have an explanation, please post it =D' or somethin like that, and it being a fanart would count as an explanation...
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


what the F ?

Hell ya ! don't remember ? LOL !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.