First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Harubin (Haruhi) - in CLANNAD?!
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

TIGiant wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


what the F ?

Hell ya ! don't remember ? LOL !


uhhh what??
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
i'm stating to think

SimplyBill

IS THE IDIOT HERE !

I LOST THE TRACK OF WHAT THE F IS TALKING ABOUT FROM THE FIRST POST !

well sorry for the post
just can't keep it in
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

kenwil wrote:


TIGiant wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


what the F ?

Hell ya ! don't remember ? LOL !


uhhh what??


don't understand ?

good for you
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

TIGiant wrote:

i'm stating to think

SimplyBill

IS THE IDIOT HERE !

I LOST THE TRACK OF WHAT THE F IS TALKING ABOUT FROM THE FIRST POST !

well sorry for the post
just can't keep it in


21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
interesting rip off by the pamphlet. Not sure if Harbin reffers to Harubin or not, but interesting find there.
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


are you sure you watched CLANNAD ?

do i have to say WTF again ?

grrr !
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

TriPad wrote:


TIGiant wrote:

i'm stating to think

SimplyBill

IS THE IDIOT HERE !

I LOST THE TRACK OF WHAT THE F IS TALKING ABOUT FROM THE FIRST POST !

well sorry for the post
just can't keep it in




hey hey that not funny

13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

TIGiant wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


are you sure you watched CLANNAD ?

do i have to say WTF again ?

grrr !


Yes I watched it, and I only see a floating Shuriken in TriPad's picture
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

TIGiant wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


are you sure you watched CLANNAD ?

do i have to say WTF again ?

grrr !


1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08

kenwil wrote:


TIGiant wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


are you sure you watched CLANNAD ?

do i have to say WTF again ?

grrr !


Yes I watched it, and I only see a floating Shuriken in TriPad's picture


nope you didn't watch it

since you keep saying " there's no fuko or why is that shuriken "

it is very clear " YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT ! "

oh ya you might be watching it now LOL !


1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

TriPad wrote:


TIGiant wrote:


kenwil wrote:


TriPad wrote:


kenwil wrote:

FUKO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUKO??

oh and btw I watched the whole Clannad series and I don't "remember" seeing a girl named Fuko in it


Why am I posting a blank picture??


EXACTLY!!! why is there a floating SHURIKEN in your picture??


are you sure you watched CLANNAD ?

do i have to say WTF again ?

grrr !






3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08

yukiuchiha wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

Fanart..... probably.... and most of all, u can easily edit that "logo thingy" on photoshop...

harbin, i
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08


There is a number of possible reasons.
1) The clannad picture showed was not in the anime. So since it's fake, this "harubin" included in it shouldn't be surprising.
2)Below the slogan, (the big ass text title in black and blue) The line of letters in white said "middle school student's olympic information pamphlet" (yes i can read it, i was born there) This pamphlet was aim at middle school students, anime in China is more common since they are close to Japan. And i am pretty sure Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is famous in China too, so to attract their attention, they used an alter version of Haruhi. In other word, the author violated copyright and stole whatever Kyoto Animation made for attention.
3)In Clannad's picture, if only Fuko was fake, possibly the Haruhi holding the racket was first used by Kyoto Animation, not the pamphet publisher. The author copied the idea.
4)Some the of posters, guides, and phamphlets is made by students in university or high school, so the author might be a fan of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu himself/herself.
5) Haruhi is taking over the world! even the government knew about her and used her to their advantage.

EDIT: And did you know Clannad and Haruhi is from the same company? Crossover shouldn't be surprising.

DOUBLE EDIT: For those complaining the origin of the Clannad images, they are either REALLY GOOD fan art or Kyoto Animation's own art collection of Clannad, found in their website, poster, fan books. etc.
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

rexxar wrote:



There is a number of possible reasons.
1) The clannad picture showed was not in the anime. So since it's fake, this "harubin" included in it shouldn't be surprising.
2)Below the slogan, (the big ass text title in black and blue) The line of letters in white said "middle school student's olympic information pamphlet" (yes i can read it, i was born there) This pamphlet was aim at middle school students, anime in China is more common since they are close to Japan. And i am pretty sure Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is famous in China too, so to attract their attention, they used an alter version of Haruhi. In other word, the author violated copyright and stole whatever Kyoto Animation made for attention.
3)In Clannad's picture, if only Fuko was fake, possibly the Haruhi holding the racket was first used by Kyoto Animation, not the pamphet publisher. The author copied the idea.
4)Some the of posters, guides, and phamphlets is made by students in university or high school, so the author might be a fan of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu himself/herself.
5) Haruhi is taking over the world! even the government knew about her and used her to their advantage.

EDIT: And did you know Clannad and Haruhi is from the same company? Crossover shouldn't be surprising.


THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR BEING SOMEONE TO ACTUAL ANSWER WAT THE TOPIC ASKS T^T and yea, haruhi is famous anyways so a lotta animes have references to it. i'm not surprised abotu that, i was surprised that it wasn't only haruhi but HARUBIN.....so i'm just wondering how the chinese thing and the one in that pic link....but then again, like everyone else says, it could just be shopped in XP
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

rexxar wrote:



There is a number of possible reasons.
1) The clannad picture showed was not in the anime. So since it's fake, this "harubin" included in it shouldn't be surprising.
2)Below the slogan, (the big ass text title in black and blue) The line of letters in white said "middle school student's olympic information pamphlet" (yes i can read it, i was born there) This pamphlet was aim at middle school students, anime in China is more common since they are close to Japan. And i am pretty sure Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is famous in China too, so to attract their attention, they used an alter version of Haruhi. In other word, the author violated copyright and stole whatever Kyoto Animation made for attention.
3)In Clannad's picture, if only Fuko was fake, possibly the Haruhi holding the racket was first used by Kyoto Animation, not the pamphet publisher. The author copied the idea.
4)Some the of posters, guides, and phamphlets is made by students in university or high school, so the author might be a fan of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu himself/herself.
5) Haruhi is taking over the world! even the government knew about her and used her to their advantage.

EDIT: And did you know Clannad and Haruhi is from the same company? Crossover shouldn't be surprising.


thats one good explaination
thx !
Posted 9/5/08

yukiuchiha wrote:

=___= fine, where did these images come from?


those images weren't from the anime either...but they're still REAL CLANNAD PICS


Magazine scans, and posters. =/ There are lots of those.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.