First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Nana's House
Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:

*walks in*
Nana-chan?
You here? O_O



*appears out of now where*
now i am
*lands gracefully*


Woah~
Nice place Nana-chan.
*looks around*
Where did you ever get it?



investments
*smiles*
so shall we get started?



*nods*
Im ready.
*smiles*
So what should i do first?


*grabs ur hand*
ur gonna follow me past my basement to my study area
*leads u down the basement past a door and into the study*



Question: Why is your study room next to your basement?


cuz i like this place to be used only by me and my basement is off limits
i have important documents and potions down here
*smiles*
*points to a bed*
k go sit over ther whle i get things ready
*goes to shelf and takes out documents looks for vials*




*sits down*
*looks all over the room*
You sure have a lot of potions and stuff here.



yup
*puts on glasses and reads book*
*heads to the back and opens door..brings out needed vials*
*heads back to u and places them on nearby table*
well i seem to have everything
*slices wrists and draws blood*




Woah!!
*looks at your wrist*
Was that nessessary?? O_O



*draws enough blood and heals wound*
yes it is, to become a demon u need demons blood
*mixes blood with potions and puts in a few ingredients*
*looks at vial*
lets see, give it a few minutes so everything can mix well

*turns to u*
are u sure u want to do this?


*gulps*
Yeah....i think so. ^ ^;;
I have only one life, should at least try to live to the fullest right?
*smiles*



*smiles*
alright
*heads over to desk and reads book..chants a spell and a pendent lands in my hand*
*walks over to u*
well since ur going to be reborn and not actually a pure blood demon ur gonna have to carry this with u everywhere
*drops a bit of my blood on pendent and turns blood red*
*hands it to u*


*accepts it*
What happens if i lost it?
*sweats*
Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:

*walks in*
Nana-chan?
You here? O_O



*appears out of now where*
now i am
*lands gracefully*


Woah~
Nice place Nana-chan.
*looks around*
Where did you ever get it?



investments
*smiles*
so shall we get started?



*nods*
Im ready.
*smiles*
So what should i do first?


*grabs ur hand*
ur gonna follow me past my basement to my study area
*leads u down the basement past a door and into the study*



Question: Why is your study room next to your basement?


cuz i like this place to be used only by me and my basement is off limits
i have important documents and potions down here
*smiles*
*points to a bed*
k go sit over ther whle i get things ready
*goes to shelf and takes out documents looks for vials*




*sits down*
*looks all over the room*
You sure have a lot of potions and stuff here.



yup
*puts on glasses and reads book*
*heads to the back and opens door..brings out needed vials*
*heads back to u and places them on nearby table*
well i seem to have everything
*slices wrists and draws blood*




Woah!!
*looks at your wrist*
Was that nessessary?? O_O



*draws enough blood and heals wound*
yes it is, to become a demon u need demons blood
*mixes blood with potions and puts in a few ingredients*
*looks at vial*
lets see, give it a few minutes so everything can mix well

*turns to u*
are u sure u want to do this?


*gulps*
Yeah....i think so. ^ ^;;
I have only one life, should at least try to live to the fullest right?
*smiles*



*smiles*
alright
*heads over to desk and reads book..chants a spell and a pendent lands in my hand*
*walks over to u*
well since ur going to be reborn and not actually a pure blood demon ur gonna have to carry this with u everywhere
*drops a bit of my blood on pendent and turns blood red*
*hands it to u*


*accepts it*
What happens if i lost it?
*sweats*


well u could lose all ur sense
so try not to bt if u do come to me quickly before it gets out of hand and i could make u another
ur gonna be connected to me by blood so u'll find me easily
alrigh then lets begin
put that around ur neck


Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:

*walks in*
Nana-chan?
You here? O_O



*appears out of now where*
now i am
*lands gracefully*


Woah~
Nice place Nana-chan.
*looks around*
Where did you ever get it?



investments
*smiles*
so shall we get started?



*nods*
Im ready.
*smiles*
So what should i do first?


*grabs ur hand*
ur gonna follow me past my basement to my study area
*leads u down the basement past a door and into the study*



Question: Why is your study room next to your basement?


cuz i like this place to be used only by me and my basement is off limits
i have important documents and potions down here
*smiles*
*points to a bed*
k go sit over ther whle i get things ready
*goes to shelf and takes out documents looks for vials*




*sits down*
*looks all over the room*
You sure have a lot of potions and stuff here.



yup
*puts on glasses and reads book*
*heads to the back and opens door..brings out needed vials*
*heads back to u and places them on nearby table*
well i seem to have everything
*slices wrists and draws blood*




Woah!!
*looks at your wrist*
Was that nessessary?? O_O



*draws enough blood and heals wound*
yes it is, to become a demon u need demons blood
*mixes blood with potions and puts in a few ingredients*
*looks at vial*
lets see, give it a few minutes so everything can mix well

*turns to u*
are u sure u want to do this?


*gulps*
Yeah....i think so. ^ ^;;
I have only one life, should at least try to live to the fullest right?
*smiles*



*smiles*
alright
*heads over to desk and reads book..chants a spell and a pendent lands in my hand*
*walks over to u*
well since ur going to be reborn and not actually a pure blood demon ur gonna have to carry this with u everywhere
*drops a bit of my blood on pendent and turns blood red*
*hands it to u*


*accepts it*
What happens if i lost it?
*sweats*


well u could lose all ur sense
so try not to bt if u do come to me quickly before it gets out of hand and i could make u another
ur gonna be connected to me by blood so u'll find me easily
alrigh then lets begin
put that around ur neck




*wears it*
I feel kinda dizzy...
Now..now what?
Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:

*walks in*
Nana-chan?
You here? O_O



*appears out of now where*
now i am
*lands gracefully*


Woah~
Nice place Nana-chan.
*looks around*
Where did you ever get it?



investments
*smiles*
so shall we get started?



*nods*
Im ready.
*smiles*
So what should i do first?


*grabs ur hand*
ur gonna follow me past my basement to my study area
*leads u down the basement past a door and into the study*



Question: Why is your study room next to your basement?


cuz i like this place to be used only by me and my basement is off limits
i have important documents and potions down here
*smiles*
*points to a bed*
k go sit over ther whle i get things ready
*goes to shelf and takes out documents looks for vials*




*sits down*
*looks all over the room*
You sure have a lot of potions and stuff here.



yup
*puts on glasses and reads book*
*heads to the back and opens door..brings out needed vials*
*heads back to u and places them on nearby table*
well i seem to have everything
*slices wrists and draws blood*




Woah!!
*looks at your wrist*
Was that nessessary?? O_O



*draws enough blood and heals wound*
yes it is, to become a demon u need demons blood
*mixes blood with potions and puts in a few ingredients*
*looks at vial*
lets see, give it a few minutes so everything can mix well

*turns to u*
are u sure u want to do this?


*gulps*
Yeah....i think so. ^ ^;;
I have only one life, should at least try to live to the fullest right?
*smiles*



*smiles*
alright
*heads over to desk and reads book..chants a spell and a pendent lands in my hand*
*walks over to u*
well since ur going to be reborn and not actually a pure blood demon ur gonna have to carry this with u everywhere
*drops a bit of my blood on pendent and turns blood red*
*hands it to u*


*accepts it*
What happens if i lost it?
*sweats*


well u could lose all ur sense
so try not to bt if u do come to me quickly before it gets out of hand and i could make u another
ur gonna be connected to me by blood so u'll find me easily
alrigh then lets begin
put that around ur neck




*wears it*
I feel kinda dizzy...
Now..now what?



its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there

Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08



its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......
Posted 9/6/08
*lands in the garden*
we're here!
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*
Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*
Posted 9/6/08

Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*
Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?
Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......

Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?
Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?
Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?


all thats normal it just ur eye color is red now


Posted 9/6/08

Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?



just follow me
*leads u through the garden till we reach a building*
*walks in*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.