First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Nana's House
Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?


all thats normal it just ur eye color is red now




Red..?
Seriously?
Do you have a mirror?
Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?


all thats normal it just ur eye color is red now




Red..?
Seriously?
Do you have a mirror?



*hands u mirror*

Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?



just follow me
*leads u through the garden till we reach a building*
*walks in*




Wow, your house is pretty big.
*walks in and looks around*
So this is where you practice, but i have to see the weather in order to change it.

Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?


all thats normal it just ur eye color is red now




Red..?
Seriously?
Do you have a mirror?



*hands u mirror*



*looks into mirror*

So i guess thats the only thing that changed...
*sighs*
Posted 9/6/08

Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?



just follow me
*leads u through the garden till we reach a building*
*walks in*




Wow, your house is pretty big.
*walks in and looks around*
So this is where you practice, but i have to see the weather in order to change it.




easy
*walks towards wall panel and punches in numbers*
*u see grassland with sun shinning brightly*
there is this okay to start off with?


Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?


all thats normal it just ur eye color is red now




Red..?
Seriously?
Do you have a mirror?



*hands u mirror*



*looks into mirror*

So i guess thats the only thing that changed...
*sighs*



well lets try it out
try to summon something or think of a power and see if u have it


Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?



just follow me
*leads u through the garden till we reach a building*
*walks in*




Wow, your house is pretty big.
*walks in and looks around*
So this is where you practice, but i have to see the weather in order to change it.




easy
*walks towards wall panel and punches in numbers*
*u see grassland with sun shinning brightly*
there is this okay to start off with?




*feels the sun*
Yeah, this is good.
*smiles*
Okay...lets see, im gonna start off with...Rain!!
*eyes turn gray*
*rain starts falling a little and stops*
.........Rain!!!
*comes down some more and stops*
=___=;; .......RAIN!!!!
*thunder cracks and rain pours down*
Finally.
Posted 9/6/08

Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?



just follow me
*leads u through the garden till we reach a building*
*walks in*




Wow, your house is pretty big.
*walks in and looks around*
So this is where you practice, but i have to see the weather in order to change it.




easy
*walks towards wall panel and punches in numbers*
*u see grassland with sun shinning brightly*
there is this okay to start off with?




*feels the sun*
Yeah, this is good.
*smiles*
Okay...lets see, im gonna start off with...Rain!!
*eyes turn gray*
*rain starts falling a little and stops*
.........Rain!!!
*comes down some more and stops*
=___=;; .......RAIN!!!!
*thunder cracks and rain pours down*
Finally.




*giggles*
that was good
*smiles*
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?



just follow me
*leads u through the garden till we reach a building*
*walks in*




Wow, your house is pretty big.
*walks in and looks around*
So this is where you practice, but i have to see the weather in order to change it.




easy
*walks towards wall panel and punches in numbers*
*u see grassland with sun shinning brightly*
there is this okay to start off with?




*feels the sun*
Yeah, this is good.
*smiles*
Okay...lets see, im gonna start off with...Rain!!
*eyes turn gray*
*rain starts falling a little and stops*
.........Rain!!!
*comes down some more and stops*
=___=;; .......RAIN!!!!
*thunder cracks and rain pours down*
Finally.




*giggles*
that was good
*smiles*


*smiles widely*
Nana-chan, maybe you should get an umbrella and coat.
You'll get sick.
*worries*

ooc:brb. Out to lunch
Posted 9/6/08

Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


Silent_Flame wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:

*lands in the garden*
we're here!


*holds onto you tight*
Dont do that..again without telling me.
*falls on the grass*




oh sorry
*helps u up*


Thanks.
That was a very...interesting feeling.
*laughs shakily*
Okay, now where to?



just follow me
*leads u through the garden till we reach a building*
*walks in*




Wow, your house is pretty big.
*walks in and looks around*
So this is where you practice, but i have to see the weather in order to change it.




easy
*walks towards wall panel and punches in numbers*
*u see grassland with sun shinning brightly*
there is this okay to start off with?




*feels the sun*
Yeah, this is good.
*smiles*
Okay...lets see, im gonna start off with...Rain!!
*eyes turn gray*
*rain starts falling a little and stops*
.........Rain!!!
*comes down some more and stops*
=___=;; .......RAIN!!!!
*thunder cracks and rain pours down*
Finally.




*giggles*
that was good
*smiles*


*smiles widely*
Nana-chan, maybe you should get an umbrella and coat.
You'll get sick.
*worries*

ooc:brb. Out to lunch



nah im good
dont worry


ooc: k
Students
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?


all thats normal it just ur eye color is red now




Red..?
Seriously?
Do you have a mirror?



*hands u mirror*



*looks into mirror*

So i guess thats the only thing that changed...
*sighs*



well lets try it out
try to summon something or think of a power and see if u have it




Summon?
Umm...okay..lets see.
*closes eyes*
*light appears at my feet and goes up my back to form a shape*
*monster appears at the back*

*still closing eyes*
Did it work?? >_<
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
yay! you have a house!
Posted 9/6/08

ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:


Nana-chan00 wrote:


ShatterHeart wrote:




its simple
*hands u the vial*
ur going to drink this and its going to make u sleepy, so while ur unconcious, ur body may still feel some pain since
ur molecules are changing, after u wake up we'll go from there



I see.
*drinks*
I dont feel any-
*falls asleep*
Ughhh......



*keeps an eye on u*


*eyes squint*
*sweats heavily*
*body starts turning*
-5 minutes pass-
*eyes open abruptly*
*looks around the room*
Nana...?


*goes over to u*
how do u feel?
*looks at ur eyes*
ohh......



I feel...groggy...and my body hurts...so does my eyes...but other than that is okay.
ooh?
Is something wrong?


all thats normal it just ur eye color is red now




Red..?
Seriously?
Do you have a mirror?



*hands u mirror*



*looks into mirror*

So i guess thats the only thing that changed...
*sighs*



well lets try it out
try to summon something or think of a power and see if u have it




Summon?
Umm...okay..lets see.
*closes eyes*
*light appears at my feet and goes up my back to form a shape*
*monster appears at the back*

*still closing eyes*
Did it work?? >_<



congrats, looks like ur a summoner
kinda rare too
take a look for yourself

Posted 9/6/08

Drjakl wrote:

yay! you have a house!




haha yup
needed my own space^^
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nana-chan00 wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

yay! you have a house!




haha yup
needed my own space^^


don't we all. That's why I built my tower!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.