First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
A secret that can't be told
6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

december13chicka wrote:


shazman1984 wrote:

Masterpiece of a film.




I LOVED this movie!! The music was sooo pretty also... I immediately got the piano sheet music for the main theme after watching it... hehehe


AH! makes perfect sense. im usually good at catching these things, thanks for making me feel stupid, haha
6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09


thanks again...
yeah i've already downloaded the hole parts of cd1and cd2...
i got the second part of the movies but the cd1 doesn't wanna work ...can u tell what have u've done ???

hmmm... CD1 worked just fine with me, I didnt do anything special. what is the issue your having? Unplayable, or sound with no video?
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / md, united states
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
OMG!!! i just watched this yesterday!!! (^______^)
my brother had been trying to make me watch it for a long time, but i said it was too boring becuz i've only seen the beginning....then he tried persuading me again yesterday, and i asked him wats so good about it........when he told me where the girl was from, i watched it immediately, and i loved it!!! i loved the ending..... =]
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

shazman1984 wrote:



thanks again...
yeah i've already downloaded the hole parts of cd1and cd2...
i got the second part of the movies but the cd1 doesn't wanna work ...can u tell what have u've done ???

hmmm... CD1 worked just fine with me, I didnt do anything special. what is the issue your having? Unplayable, or sound with no video?

no ...i extracted the files but there's no video ...just the subtitles file !!!
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Some...where... ^o^
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
I love this movie 8D His piano playing was amazing o.o
Posted 1/20/09
i love that movie...it was very touching...i cried xDD and i was laughing while im crying!!
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i've watched it
it's a good movie
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Ooooh, you mean "Secret"?

It was a great movie, very sad
6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

blaCk-Ren wrote:


shazman1984 wrote:



thanks again...
yeah i've already downloaded the hole parts of cd1and cd2...
i got the second part of the movies but the cd1 doesn't wanna work ...can u tell what have u've done ???


hmmm... CD1 worked just fine with me, I didnt do anything special. what is the issue your having? Unplayable, or sound with no video?

no ...i extracted the files but there's no video ...just the subtitles file !!!


odd. ill see if i can upload cd1 with just one link and send it to you.

848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
this movie's brilliant! i love music, especially piano and i loved the compositions!!! =]
go jay chou!
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / its a secret
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
DUDE....just watch it on mysoju.com
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

shazman1984 wrote:


blaCk-Ren wrote:


shazman1984 wrote:



thanks again...
yeah i've already downloaded the hole parts of cd1and cd2...
i got the second part of the movies but the cd1 doesn't wanna work ...can u tell what have u've done ???


hmmm... CD1 worked just fine with me, I didnt do anything special. what is the issue your having? Unplayable, or sound with no video?


no ...i extracted the files but there's no video ...just the subtitles file !!!


odd. ill see if i can upload cd1 with just one link and send it to you.



really . .
ooh that's really kind .....
waiting ^_________^
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
just watched it again and my original frustration is back!! i know it shouldnt be thought about too much cos it ruins the movie but .. cant help it, so confused! :(

mainly about the ending ..


someone pls humour me with some answers otherwise .. cant sleep!!
930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


madmarycash wrote:

i love this movie! i wanna get a dvd of this.. if i can find one.


ha just download it for free from veohtv, thats what im doing right now

im planning to buy the piano sheets and the soundtrack tho


i had listen to the songs and i lov it!
jay chou looks great in the mv too!

1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

Who watched this movie a secret that can't be told? Its a chinese movie directed by Jay Chou

heres the plot by our good friend wikipedia


Ye Xianglun transfers to Tamkang (Danjiang) Secondary School, a school famous for its students' performance in playing piano. On the first day of school, while wandering through the piano building, a mysterious piano solo draws his attention played by a fellow female student, Lu Xiaoyu. As he seeks to know more about the melody she has played earlier, she tells him that it is a secret that cannot be told.

Anyone who has never watched this movie should watch it now; I can easily say that its my favorite movie of all time



the movies just called secret

"secret that can't be told" is the theme song for the movie>_>, just sayin^_^

i watched it, its my favorite movieeee;D, well that and koizora
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.