First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Romantic Anime must have kissing scenes in it?
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I think yes! Whats yours!
Posted 9/6/08
not necessarily. so no. and i think this thread is uhm.. oh nvm.. -_-
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I for one do not care.
Posted 9/6/08
yes if not it will be boring.
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Yes, but still, it's not necessary tho.
Posted 9/6/08
I don't think its necessary.But its defintely a plus
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08
You think it'd still be considered a Romance anime without kissing scenes? C'mon.
For fan service, I guess.
Posted 9/6/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:

You think it'd still be considered a Romance anime without kissing scenes? C'mon.


yeah i consider it -_- cuz not every romantic anime have a kissing scene in it and it is still romantic XD
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

chiidorii wrote:



yeah i consider it -_- cuz not every romantic anime have a kissing scene in it and it is still romantic XD


Yeah, but that lessens the spark.
Posted 9/6/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:


chiidorii wrote:



yeah i consider it -_- cuz not every romantic anime have a kissing scene in it and it is still romantic XD


Yeah, but that lessens the spark.


hehe yeah i know and especially when they are so close to kissing XD
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

chiidorii wrote:

hehe yeah i know and especially when they are so close to kissing XD


Yep. And unfortunately, I hate cliffhangers.
Posted 9/6/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:


chiidorii wrote:

hehe yeah i know and especially when they are so close to kissing XD


Yep. And unfortunately, I hate cliffhangers.


yeah me to i don't understand why animemakers sometimes do that -_- ~sigh~
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

chiidorii wrote:


yeah me to i don't understand why animemakers sometimes do that -_- ~sigh~


They want people ask for more, isn't it?
Posted 9/6/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:


chiidorii wrote:


yeah me to i don't understand why animemakers sometimes do that -_- ~sigh~


They want people ask for more, isn't it?


~sigh~ yeah its so ***** XD
10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Rumbling Hearts thats all i know that has kissed hehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.