Created by bleedingheart
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your dream wedding would be?
Posted 9/6/08

vittoriano wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
You've got it. Forget true love.....Give me an heiress, baby.


Gimme those fresh, crisp dollar bills and I'd get married in a potato sack if she wants to.


No doubt. lol You've been talking to kinkyhamster too much.....You're almost to his level of whoredom lol

so thats why my Hammy Senses were tingling ¬_¬
and im not a gold digger <_<
i would prefer a wedding like the one in "Kill Bill"



So,you want to be shot in the head?

>_> the guy took the baby didn't he?
No Baby=No Child Support
and she survived the shot

Posted 9/6/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
You've got it. Forget true love.....Give me an heiress, baby.


Gimme those fresh, crisp dollar bills and I'd get married in a potato sack if she wants to.


No doubt. lol You've been talking to kinkyhamster too much.....You're almost to his level of whoredom lol

so thats why my Hammy Senses were tingling ¬_¬
and im not a gold digger <_<
i would prefer a wedding like the one in "Kill Bill"



So,you want to be shot in the head?

>_> the guy took the baby didn't he?
No Baby=No Child Support
and she survived the shot



lol So do you want to be Beatrix or Bill?
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

vittoriano wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
You've got it. Forget true love.....Give me an heiress, baby.


Gimme those fresh, crisp dollar bills and I'd get married in a potato sack if she wants to.


No doubt. lol You've been talking to kinkyhamster too much.....You're almost to his level of whoredom lol

so thats why my Hammy Senses were tingling ¬_¬
and im not a gold digger <_<
i would prefer a wedding like the one in "Kill Bill"



So,you want to be shot in the head?

>_> the guy took the baby didn't he?
No Baby=No Child Support
and she survived the shot



lol So do you want to be Beatrix or Bill?

Bill....
Whos Chur Daddeh? D:<
Posted 9/6/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
You've got it. Forget true love.....Give me an heiress, baby.


Gimme those fresh, crisp dollar bills and I'd get married in a potato sack if she wants to.


No doubt. lol You've been talking to kinkyhamster too much.....You're almost to his level of whoredom lol

so thats why my Hammy Senses were tingling ¬_¬
and im not a gold digger <_<
i would prefer a wedding like the one in "Kill Bill"



So,you want to be shot in the head?

>_> the guy took the baby didn't he?
No Baby=No Child Support
and she survived the shot



lol So do you want to be Beatrix or Bill?

Bill....
Whos Chur Daddeh? D:<


Ah, okay. You get to bang all the hot chicks and live like a pimp.....good choice.
Posted 9/6/08
That's All Fake To Me.
Marriage,
Love,
Romance Etc...
I Got Better Things To do When Im Older, Like Travel The World & Such.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I was thinking about a wedding while sky diving.
8697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Universe
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
wedding in a helipad. :)) or in a summit of a mountain. :))
Posted 9/16/08
garden wedding ^^
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

chiyu-mica-chan wrote:

garden wedding ^^


remember to switch off the sprinklers
Posted 9/16/08

h4x0rz wrote:


chiyu-mica-chan wrote:

garden wedding ^^


remember to switch off the sprinklers


hahahaha....guess so.....
60348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
i think a church wedding would be what ill be doing haha ... but in the end is what who ever im marrying wants haha ... im just there to show up .... her day
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ~wherever sarcasm...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
idk...

a garden wedding, maybe?
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
beach ... that would be cool...

808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Silang, Cavite Ph...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
i want a garden wedding...
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
I have no plans in getting married...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.