Make Your RP Character!
Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/9/08
First Fill Out This Form:

Name:*Character's*
Age:*Character's*
Position:*Look Below For Position!*
Attack:*3 Attacks Only*
Weapon:*2 Only*
Picture:

____________________These Will Only Help You :D
Positions:
Goodess*2 Only*-KilalaReno,_Mink *FULL*
Gods*2 Only*-


_____________________Others~
Warrior*Unlimited*-
Magician*Unlimited*-
Beast Lord*10 Only*-
Palladin*Unlimited*-
~More Coming~

____________________NPCS~Not For Positions >.<

Layla
Artix
Valencia
Flora
Rose
Priestress*She'll Be In The Starting Of RP!
Twilly*Priestress's Helper*
~More NPCS Coming Soon~
Mod
11427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Name:Mink
Age:14
Position:Goddess
Attack:Time Stop, Water Control, Healing

Weapon: Holy Staff, Bow and Arrow
Picture:
Posted 9/6/08
Name:Hime
Age:13
Position:Magician
Attack:Summon Animals,Air,Wind
Weapon:Special Staff,Cute Headbands
Pic:

Posted 9/7/08
Name: Nima-chan

Age:13

Position: beast lord

Attack: healing, elemental control (bender), flash step

Weapon: her sword, chi senshoku ken, meaning "blood stained blade" it is a very powerful shape shifting blade and much like that of a zanpakto, it has its 3 states, its power to copy any kind of 'bankai' Nima-chan has seen or imagined, giving her a sort of "creative freedom" with it

Picture:

her fighting:
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Name:Nanako
Age:*13
Position:magician
Attack:healing,water,summoning magic
Weapon:my computer system device
Picture:
52344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth.
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Name: Saber
Age: 18
Position: Warrior
Attack: Shielding, Mind Control, Possesion
Weapon: Twin Swords, Mana Shield
Picture:
Mod
11427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

animafreak623 wrote:

Name: Nima-chan

Age:13

Position: beast lord

Attack: healing, elemental control (bender), flash step

Weapon: her sword, chi senshoku ken, meaning "blood stained blade" it is a very powerful shape shifting blade and much like that of a zanpakto, it has its 3 states, its power to copy any kind of 'bankai' Nima-chan has seen or imagined, giving her a sort of "creative freedom" with it

Picture:

her fighting:


Please choose only 1 of the element
Posted 9/7/08

_Mink_ wrote:


animafreak623 wrote:

Name: Nima-chan

Age:13

Position: beast lord

Attack: healing, elemental control (bender), flash step

Weapon: her sword, chi senshoku ken, meaning "blood stained blade" it is a very powerful shape shifting blade and much like that of a zanpakto, it has its 3 states, its power to copy any kind of 'bankai' Nima-chan has seen or imagined, giving her a sort of "creative freedom" with it

Picture:

her fighting:


Please choose only 1 of the element


ummm.... ok ^_^ fire ^_^
Posted 9/9/08
Name:kii-chama
Age:15 tho i'm not
Position:magician den~
attack:lelouch's geass neh~ power to attain total control ^__^
Weapon: C.C and Guren
Picture:

Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

olympod wrote:

Name:kii-chama
Age:15 tho i'm not
Position:magician den~
attack:lelouch's geass neh~ power to attain total control ^__^
Weapon: C.C and Guren
Picture:



ok...but weapon is..
You must be logged in to post.