First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Wonderland Beach... ...
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


Wow coconut cool! ^^ How concidence! I wanna drink coconut juice!
Posted 9/17/08

jadeas wrote:



haha... okay den i will juz assume u like him... coz of ur pic... hexhex~ but abt me whether i am evil... i am nt too sure... haha... y do u tink i am evil??


umm on the way u talk and treat others I could say that ur not >_<
Posted 9/17/08

Samurai_princess wrote:



Wow coconut cool! ^^ How concidence! I wanna drink coconut juice!


umm I have a coconut XD a friend give it to me XDXXD u can have my coco -gives the coconut-
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


hehe... i nt evil... yay! but 4 sasuke... i nt sure y when he turned bad... i still like him... tats e first time i felt tat way^^... i feel tat one day naruto bring him back... hexhex... and nice talkin ta u^^
Posted 9/17/08

jadeas wrote:



hehe... i nt evil... yay! but 4 sasuke... i nt sure y when he turned bad... i still like him... tats e first time i felt tat way^^... i feel tat one day naruto bring him back... hexhex... and nice talkin ta u^^


Posted 9/17/08

jadeas wrote:



hehe... i nt evil... yay! but 4 sasuke... i nt sure y when he turned bad... i still like him... tats e first time i felt tat way^^... i feel tat one day naruto bring him back... hexhex... and nice talkin ta u^^


hahahah lolz btw I made a group for evils umm wanna join???? xDXDXD im the leader hahaha
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


Man u r so nice! *took the coconut and took out a watermelon* wana have a watermelon everyone? Sasuke_kun smash the watermelon! ^^
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

haha... okay~ sure... it fun ta b bad once in a while... hexhex~
Posted 9/17/08

Samurai_princess wrote:



Man u r so nice! *took the coconut and took out a watermelon* wana have a watermelon everyone? Sasuke_kun smash the watermelon! ^^


ahh........... okay.......-smashed the watermelon-
Posted 9/17/08

jadeas wrote:


haha... okay~ sure... it fun ta b bad once in a while... hexhex~


the group's name is TEAM CHAOS
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


kk^^... i b joinin it ya soon... whee~ thanks^^
Posted 9/17/08

jadeas wrote:



kk^^... i b joinin it ya soon... whee~ thanks^^


UR WELCOME
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:



Man u r so nice! *took the coconut and took out a watermelon* wana have a watermelon everyone? Sasuke_kun smash the watermelon! ^^


ahh........... okay.......-smashed the watermelon-


Cool! ^^ *drink the coconut juice* Well i think i better swim at the sea now! *splash into the sea and start to swim hapily*
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

hehe... u so hyper~ wish i could b like u... haxhax... but i juz stay outta e water~*continus ta drink coconut*
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


hehe... i have joined... and coolz... they got gd spots 4 me... vampire~ whoo~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.