First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Wonderland Beach... ...
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i juz float~ *falls alsp*
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

my com got an error I can't open the spoilers sorry


it okay! ^^ I not really know how to swim in my real life!


well I can swim xDXD but Im just shy......


cmon there no need to b shy! ^^


lolz..........-swims- come let's have a race lol


That what i wish! ^^
Posted 9/17/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

my com got an error I can't open the spoilers sorry


it okay! ^^ I not really know how to swim in my real life!


well I can swim xDXD but Im just shy......


cmon there no need to b shy! ^^


lolz..........-swims- come let's have a race lol


That what i wish! ^^


-race w/ u- I won wehehehe
clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

my com got an error I can't open the spoilers sorry


it okay! ^^ I not really know how to swim in my real life!


well I can swim xDXD but Im just shy......


cmon there no need to b shy! ^^


lolz..........-swims- come let's have a race lol


That what i wish! ^^


-race w/ u- I won wehehehe


look like i lost hahaha... anyway i gotta go now! C'ya nxt time! It was a great race! ^^
Posted 9/17/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

my com got an error I can't open the spoilers sorry


it okay! ^^ I not really know how to swim in my real life!


well I can swim xDXD but Im just shy......


cmon there no need to b shy! ^^


lolz..........-swims- come let's have a race lol


That what i wish! ^^


-race w/ u- I won wehehehe


look like i lost hahaha... anyway i gotta go now! C'ya nxt time! It was a great race! ^^


okay XD but honestly u won xD I cheat ahahha
clan member
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / galupad lupad sa...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

jadeas wrote:


nope! u wun b alone... we friends right?? oh ya! wat bad thing is happenin to u><... izzit really bad><


hai!.........arigatou gozaimasu XD
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

hexhex... no pro... *peace sign* yay!
clan member
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / galupad lupad sa...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

jadeas wrote:


hexhex... no pro... *peace sign* yay!


heheheh -thumbs up- XDXD I'll add u on my buddy list hahahaha accept xDXD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.