First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
All SUJU videos are lincensed !!!
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
where have been licensed???here in CR?? or even in youtube?? wahhh i want to watch suju M new vid
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
AAAAHHHHH No way!! Damn it.... I hate it when videos are lincensed, esp the good ones
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Guys, don't be dramatic. We still have youtube anyway.. You just have to know where to search
12882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
why huh anyone do like that?
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brunei Darussalam
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~ it can't be happen............................
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
if videos being posted are licensed then whats the point of having a website that allows people to post shows...
Posted 9/13/08

star183 wrote:

if videos being posted are licensed then whats the point of having a website that allows people to post shows...


so true
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At your door-step...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
I was like WHAT THE....
when i saw that red 'This Series is Lincensed' thingy at the top

I mean, i understand SBS lincensed all their shows, but what about the rest??
Are they lincensing shows too??

5840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking you
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! but why?!?!
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

RachiieePoo wrote:

I was like WHAT THE....
when i saw that red 'This Series is Lincensed' thingy at the top

I mean, i understand SBS lincensed all their shows, but what about the rest??
Are they lincensing shows too??



i just heard that MBC and KBS are following SBS and are taking out their videos on crunchyroll and youtube for copyrights.
thanks a lot SBS.
16218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chillin with yuto...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
damn!! if u guys are desperate though you can join KBS.COM...its free but mbc and sbs you have pay...and of course, no subs though...man this like...sucks.
69567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

drunk_ghost wrote:


star183 wrote:

if videos being posted are licensed then whats the point of having a website that allows people to post shows...


so true


Yup i agree 2!
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At your door-step...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

teenace wrote:


RachiieePoo wrote:

I was like WHAT THE....
when i saw that red 'This Series is Lincensed' thingy at the top

I mean, i understand SBS lincensed all their shows, but what about the rest??
Are they lincensing shows too??



i just heard that MBC and KBS are following SBS and are taking out their videos on crunchyroll and youtube for copyrights.
thanks a lot SBS.


WHAT?? First SBS, now KBS and MBC?? -____-

GREAT!! What a way to kill non-korean fans...
I wonder what will they think of next..
Dam licenseners....
2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FronT of PC, Watc...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
oh i know...the next thing u know...
there are no news on them on the internet coz we like cant watch it or anything
and after that dead korea industry
and hah! serve them right! at that time i won't be helping them not even a cent of my money!
well, except for albums

i mean they dont have to like licensed every single thing!
its not like all of the videos are from SBS, MBC AND KBS!
they should at least let us watch video that are not really a game show or a reality show or sumthing related
I cant blame them anyway....feel like cursing them....
But I will just do that by stop buying their drama...HAHA!
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
yah..i really hate that news also..i think it's the fault of sbs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.