First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Manga Discussion
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

RiKyNoJackz wrote:




Why i cant watch it ??

pls help !!


The episodes were removed but you can watch them at anime6.org
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / d2 lang
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
yeah I hate the dubbed ones... it's just like talking with someone that you knew for a long time but now has a different voice...
Member
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

NinjaL wrote:


bibimamakei wrote:

BELIEVE IT!... x_X No.. dubbed version.. is a load full of fail. I'm sorry.. not offending anyone who likes it -_- After watching the Subbed version.. the dubbed is just complete fail to me.. The voices are horrible! The acting HORRIBLE! Just horrible :/ Although... they starting to both suck and annoy me.. coz.. >,> The subbed contains all this extended fillers for absolutely little to NO reasons -_- Thats it for me :D



Lol it is your opinion, but i guess because the only one i watched is the dubbed so i can't really compare :D


Trust me.. watch subbed and then compare the friggin HUGE difference.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Garden of Ste...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Nya, Karin looks so cute with a ponytail in 417 xD
14795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Listening To Musi...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

bleubird wrote:

I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................


Do you watch it on tv?
14795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Listening To Musi...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:

I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................


Do you watch it on tv?


Yeah it comes on every Saturday. About 2 episodes each.
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:

I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................


Do you watch it on tv?


Yeah it comes on every Saturday. About 2 episodes each.


I believe they are still on the fillers right?
14795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Listening To Musi...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:

I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................


Do you watch it on tv?


Yeah it comes on every Saturday. About 2 episodes each.


I believe they are still on the fillers right?


What are fillers agin?
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:

I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................


Do you watch it on tv?


Yeah it comes on every Saturday. About 2 episodes each.


I believe they are still on the fillers right?


What are fillers agin?


Fillers are episodes that do not appear in the manga.


Filler episodes can be as short as 1 episode, or as long as an entire season of the anime. These episodes were not a part of the original story line, and serve no purpose in furthering the main story line. One of the two main reasons that we see filler are to buy time if the anime catches up with the source material, and would otherwise need to wait for the manga/game/novels to get further ahead. After all, you can't really adapt something to an anime if it hasn't been made yet.

The other reason for fillers are to simply milk an anime for more money. If a company makes 3 or 4 episodes of filler in a season, a fan may have to purchase 6 DVDs for that entire season instead of 5. Thus the studio sees an increase in profits.

Fans don't like filler at all. Why? Because the storylines in filler often have one or more of the following aspects:
1. They are pointless. Nothing worthwhile happens.
2. They sometimes add contradictions that conflict with the actual storyline
3. They aren't written by the same person who makes the normal storyline, and thus the filler episodes suck in comparsion to the rest.
4. They often take you on a completely new tangent taking your mind away from the exciting and important parts in the main storyline.

I believe naruto fillers started around 135, after Sasuke decided to leave Konoha and side with Orochimaru. The fillers will end at episode 220 on the Naruto series and then you'll begin to watch Naruto Shippuuden (If it airs in the US). In my opinion, I liked alot of the fillers but then some of them kind of got boring and I felt the episode took forever.
14795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Listening To Musi...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:

I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................


Do you watch it on tv?


Yeah it comes on every Saturday. About 2 episodes each.


I believe they are still on the fillers right?


What are fillers agin?


Fillers are episodes that do not appear in the manga.


Filler episodes can be as short as 1 episode, or as long as an entire season of the anime. These episodes were not a part of the original story line, and serve no purpose in furthering the main story line. One of the two main reasons that we see filler are to buy time if the anime catches up with the source material, and would otherwise need to wait for the manga/game/novels to get further ahead. After all, you can't really adapt something to an anime if it hasn't been made yet.

The other reason for fillers are to simply milk an anime for more money. If a company makes 3 or 4 episodes of filler in a season, a fan may have to purchase 6 DVDs for that entire season instead of 5. Thus the studio sees an increase in profits.

Fans don't like filler at all. Why? Because the storylines in filler often have one or more of the following aspects:
1. They are pointless. Nothing worthwhile happens.
2. They sometimes add contradictions that conflict with the actual storyline
3. They aren't written by the same person who makes the normal storyline, and thus the filler episodes suck in comparsion to the rest.
4. They often take you on a completely new tangent taking your mind away from the exciting and important parts in the main storyline.

I believe naruto fillers started around 135, after Sasuke decided to leave Konoha and side with Orochimaru. The fillers will end at episode 220 on the Naruto series and then you'll begin to watch Naruto Shippuuden (If it airs in the US). In my opinion, I liked alot of the fillers but then some of them kind of got boring and I felt the episode took forever.


Thanks, and actuly i like their fillers Anyway, I don't think that the're there yet and no they don't are Naruto Shippuden in the U.S.
Moderator
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


bleubird wrote:

I don't think the dubbed is bad at all but really, i haven't watched the subbed version..................


Do you watch it on tv?


Yeah it comes on every Saturday. About 2 episodes each.


I believe they are still on the fillers right?


What are fillers agin?


Fillers are episodes that do not appear in the manga.


Filler episodes can be as short as 1 episode, or as long as an entire season of the anime. These episodes were not a part of the original story line, and serve no purpose in furthering the main story line. One of the two main reasons that we see filler are to buy time if the anime catches up with the source material, and would otherwise need to wait for the manga/game/novels to get further ahead. After all, you can't really adapt something to an anime if it hasn't been made yet.

The other reason for fillers are to simply milk an anime for more money. If a company makes 3 or 4 episodes of filler in a season, a fan may have to purchase 6 DVDs for that entire season instead of 5. Thus the studio sees an increase in profits.

Fans don't like filler at all. Why? Because the storylines in filler often have one or more of the following aspects:
1. They are pointless. Nothing worthwhile happens.
2. They sometimes add contradictions that conflict with the actual storyline
3. They aren't written by the same person who makes the normal storyline, and thus the filler episodes suck in comparsion to the rest.
4. They often take you on a completely new tangent taking your mind away from the exciting and important parts in the main storyline.

I believe naruto fillers started around 135, after Sasuke decided to leave Konoha and side with Orochimaru. The fillers will end at episode 220 on the Naruto series and then you'll begin to watch Naruto Shippuuden (If it airs in the US). In my opinion, I liked alot of the fillers but then some of them kind of got boring and I felt the episode took forever.


Thanks, and actuly i like their fillers Anyway, I don't think that the're there yet and no they don't are Naruto Shippuden in the U.S.


I liked most of them ;D .... They keep saying they are going to air it but then I've heard that they aren't. I guess we'll have to wait and see
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Personal Info
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Sukin anime
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Personal Info
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Sukin anime
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Personal Info
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Sukin anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.