First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Manga Discussion
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/09 , edited 4/2/09
way to go,naruto! u shud kick pain's ass to the fullest! u cn do it! even better if u cn change him &his thinking da same way to did to gaara! nxt chp's gonna b/hopefully will b a blast! cnt wait to see pain's & nagato face!!
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
kinda sad to see all 3 faces on da same pane tho: jiraiya, yondaime n KAKASHI!!!! i miss u guys !!

10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
damn.. all that dragging and it ends with a simple rasengan.. it's a nice rasengan. Jiraiya

Well, it's just a little boring though.. not what I expected.. atleast Naruto really uses his brain..

Sakura probably has feelings for Naruto. getting a little sad when she healed Hinata.. Hahahah!!

well, nothing much to discuss in this chapter.. 5/10 for me...


Uhmm.. is it just me or is that Slug thing survives when Naruto had gone kyuubi (6-8 tail), it's still alive. It should've had evaporated cause of the condensed chakra.. oh well..
Member
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
Naruto rocks now, i'm just waitin until naruto and sasuke face off. That is gona be intense. And now naruto kniows the truth about who his father is he's gona be more determined then ever.!!!!
Member
37090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Virginia Beach, VA
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
In all seriousness... Sasuke isn't on the same level as Naruto anymore. Sasuke got his ass kicked by the 8 tails. And now that Naruto has Sage mode, Sasuke won't stand a chance, unless of course his sharingan transforms... yet again.

Still, it would have been nice to see Naruto take control of the 9 tails like Killer Bee can with the 8 tails. Hell, all of the other Jinchuuriki were able to control their tailed beasts, with the exception of Gaara and Naruto. In the end, I think it's going to be a battle between Naruto and Sasuke against Madara.
Member
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

Hyperion77 wrote:

In all seriousness... Sasuke isn't on the same level as Naruto anymore. Sasuke got his ass kicked by the 8 tails. And now that Naruto has Sage mode, Sasuke won't stand a chance, unless of course his sharingan transforms... yet again.

Still, it would have been nice to see Naruto take control of the 9 tails like Killer Bee can with the 8 tails. Hell, all of the other Jinchuuriki were able to control their tailed beasts, with the exception of Gaara and Naruto. In the end, I think it's going to be a battle between Naruto and Sasuke against Madara.


yeah, i somewhat agree to the last part. It is gona be Naruto and Sasuke against Madara, but that isn't until after naruto and sasuke face off. I mean that is the fight everyone has been waiting for.
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
Dam Naruto is so much cooler in the manga (recent chapters) I hope the anime catches up soon but with all these fillers that will never happen.....
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

kaiu wrote:


Hyperion77 wrote:

In all seriousness... Sasuke isn't on the same level as Naruto anymore. Sasuke got his ass kicked by the 8 tails. And now that Naruto has Sage mode, Sasuke won't stand a chance, unless of course his sharingan transforms... yet again.

Still, it would have been nice to see Naruto take control of the 9 tails like Killer Bee can with the 8 tails. Hell, all of the other Jinchuuriki were able to control their tailed beasts, with the exception of Gaara and Naruto. In the end, I think it's going to be a battle between Naruto and Sasuke against Madara.


yeah, i somewhat agree to the last part. It is gona be Naruto and Sasuke against Madara, but that isn't until after naruto and sasuke face off. I mean that is the fight everyone has been waiting for.



Everyone is waiting to see Naruto's reaction next time he sees Hinata..... who cares about emo sasuke.
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
uhmm.. not really that excited when I read that chapter..

There's something missing.. but, atleast Hinata finally talked.. just waiting for another weekk.. maybe this time it'll be more exciting to read..
Member
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
yh its the real pain and naruto standing off. This is gona be exciting.
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
I can imagine a very uncomfortable discussion between Naruto and Hinata after the battle...
And I can also imagine Naruto lashing out at Tsunade for not telling who his father is/was (that talk father/son talk is kind of creepy if you think logically).
When Kishimoto decides to show Sasuke again it will stay that way for eternity, I fear.
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

Snowyrain wrote:

I can imagine a very uncomfortable discussion between Naruto and Hinata after the battle...
And I can also imagine Naruto lashing out at Tsunade for not telling who his father is/was (that talk father/son talk is kind of creepy if you think logically).
When Kishimoto decides to show Sasuke again it will stay that way for eternity, I fear.


yup,naruto n hinata will probly be all quiet,blushing even remembering what had been said earlier on! dat'l b 1 cute scene! i cn so imagine hinata's face

abt sasuke,i guess after these nagato thing,madara@tobi will probly appear n then sasuke or even better, if both of them appear! i hope by then nagato will already realised abt tobi & his plans & decided to ally with naruto
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
chp 444 makes me confirmed wat i thought abt nagato frm earlier! he's nt a badass! he's so like gaara !!

like gaara, nagato jst want som1 who cn understand his pain, some1 who is like him, some1 who is vengeful! BUT unfortunately, naruto, tho he may 1 to kill him, IS NOT comforming to nagato's thought of him! he's even shocked when naruto asked him hw he turned out dat way since they r both jiraiya's student!

i have knwn dat nagato is somwhat warped abt this peace thing and i cn even imagine dat he b so eager as to know what naruto will do to him after all the things he has done ie with konoha,jiraiya! but i didnt thought dat he's even willing to tell naruto what had initiated his twisted ideals on peace! he's like taking his time out doing all this for naruto! he's kinda cute here

i mean,not his feature BUT his behaviour wit naruto !!

10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09
chapter 444??

Another Arc... Nagato's arc.. haaayyyzzz.. it's been really dragging, toooooo long.. when will it end. I still want to see the 8th tailed (killer bee)

All talked, and the drawing in Nagato's story was kinda dull.. And, DUH?!!! they attacked Konoha first?! it's not Konoha's fault.. well, they killed his parents.. and Nagato should have a clear understanding or memory that hi Dad was the one who attacked first..

Maybe he's in a trauma, that's why they can't think properly.. they are in a war afterall..

All in all.. the story is kinda, uhh.. what should I say.. boring...
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
i don't like the dubbed version i would prefer the japanese the original audio it just doesn't feel right watching in with another language it's just not the same dattebayo is more catching dan believe it .. sshh!!!
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.