First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Manga Discussion
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
Sasuke confronting the Raikage = Suicide..

Sasuke is freaking weak.... damn, I hope Raikage's gonna beat the crap out of him.. tsk!! weak!!

Sasuke's battle:

Sasuke vs Orochimaru = weak!! Orochimaru is already sick and dying..
Sasuke vs Diedara = it would be a draw and Sasuke would be dead if Sasuke haven't summoned Manda..
Sasuke vs Itachi = Itachis dying.. being consumed by his Mangekyou and he want to die in his brothers side..
Sasuke vs Killer Bee = His gonna die if killer bee would've want to kill him (instead, Killer Bee grab the opportunity and run free)

So, over all.. the only fair fight was with Naruto on the falls.. tskk...

And.. have you ever wondered.. Itachi done all those things to protect Konoha. And now, he wants revenge for Itachi by destroying Konoha.. isn't that a little toooo stupid of him...

just doing a thoery on things..
27071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
I'd like Killer Bee to train Naruto, while HAWK is fighting the kages....
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

mike631 wrote:

Sasuke confronting the Raikage = Suicide..

Sasuke is freaking weak.... damn, I hope Raikage's gonna beat the crap out of him.. tsk!! weak!!

Sasuke's battle:

Sasuke vs Orochimaru = weak!! Orochimaru is already sick and dying..
Sasuke vs Diedara = it would be a draw and Sasuke would be dead if Sasuke haven't summoned Manda..
Sasuke vs Itachi = Itachis dying.. being consumed by his Mangekyou and he want to die in his brothers side..
Sasuke vs Killer Bee = His gonna die if killer bee would've want to kill him (instead, Killer Bee grab the opportunity and run free)

So, over all.. the only fair fight was with Naruto on the falls.. tskk...

And.. have you ever wondered.. Itachi done all those things to protect Konoha. And now, he wants revenge for Itachi by destroying Konoha.. isn't that a little toooo stupid of him...

just doing a thoery on things..


Sasuke is not weak, if you hadn`t noticed. As you may have noticed, all your assumptions are onesided. Yes, onesided.
And no, he`s not going to die. Kish loves him.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru : He only killed him, because there was nothing more to learn from him. Aka, he already learned everything he needed, and there was "no use" for him anymore .. as he stated.
Sasuke vs Deidara : Deidara was cornered already. Sasuke already defeated him. the end. But as a last chance to kill him, he blew up. Even so, he didn`t succeed in defeating him.
Look, you can look at it both ways. Everyone has faults in battle.
- Deidara failed to kill sasuke.
- Sasuke escaped.
Sasuke vs Itachi : Itachi did that. He waited years for him to be on the same level. That`s why he didn`t kill him back then. That`s why he didn`t fight him when Jiraiya, sasuke, and naruto faced him. Because he wasn`t ready. But now, sasuke has grown somewhat stronger, enough for itachi to leave his will to him.
Sasuke vs Killerbee : What are you assuming? The battle hasn`t even ended yet. Or barely even started.

10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09

iShukumei wrote:


mike631 wrote:

Sasuke confronting the Raikage = Suicide..

Sasuke is freaking weak.... damn, I hope Raikage's gonna beat the crap out of him.. tsk!! weak!!

Sasuke's battle:

Sasuke vs Orochimaru = weak!! Orochimaru is already sick and dying..
Sasuke vs Diedara = it would be a draw and Sasuke would be dead if Sasuke haven't summoned Manda..
Sasuke vs Itachi = Itachis dying.. being consumed by his Mangekyou and he want to die in his brothers side..
Sasuke vs Killer Bee = His gonna die if killer bee would've want to kill him (instead, Killer Bee grab the opportunity and run free)

So, over all.. the only fair fight was with Naruto on the falls.. tskk...

And.. have you ever wondered.. Itachi done all those things to protect Konoha. And now, he wants revenge for Itachi by destroying Konoha.. isn't that a little toooo stupid of him...

just doing a thoery on things..


Sasuke is not
weak, if you hadn`t noticed. As you may have noticed, all your assumptions are onesided. Yes, onesided.
And no, he`s not going to die. Kish loves him.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru : He only killed him, because there was nothing more to learn from him. Aka, he already learned everything he needed, and there was "no use" for him anymore .. as he stated.
Sasuke vs Deidara : Deidara was cornered already. Sasuke already defeated him. the end. But as a last chance to kill him, he blew up. Even so, he didn`t succeed in defeating him.
Look, you can look at it both ways. Everyone has faults in battle.
- Deidara failed to kill sasuke.
- Sasuke escaped.
Sasuke vs Itachi : Itachi did that. He waited years for him to be on the same level. That`s why he didn`t kill him back then. That`s why he didn`t fight him when Jiraiya, sasuke, and naruto faced him. Because he wasn`t ready. But now, sasuke has grown somewhat stronger, enough for itachi to leave his will to him.
Sasuke vs Killerbee : What are you assuming? The battle hasn`t even ended yet. Or barely even started.




ok... you're really wrong on a high level..

Orochimaru? duh.. it's not a fair battle.. As I was stating.. he was already dying.. (read the manga again) yeah, Sasuke battle him, But if Orochimaru was on the same level as he was when he fought the third.. Sasuke would'nt stand a chance..

Diedara? Read, the manga again.. what Suigetsu said.. that he's lucky that he summoned Manda... If he didn't.. he could've died.. Cause, Diedara wanted to show him about art.. "ART IS A BANG) and wanted to die with his art..

Itachi? can you read the manga? Madara said.. that Sasuke can't even read through Itachi's Illusion.. that's what I was saying.. ITACHI is dying.. He carried that sickness until the day that he could face Sasuke.. And to awaken Sasuke's Mangekyou.. read the manga about the Sasuke Madara conversation..

Killer Bee? uhh.. it had ended, And Sasuke thought he captured killed bee.. that's when Madara discovered that the killer bee Sasuke captured was a clone "ding-dong!!".. I don't know if it's a tie.. But surely.. as you can see in the manga that Team Eagle was nearly out of energy when they thought they defeated Killer Bee.. But, Instead.. killer bee ran away and enjoyed his freedom..


Uhh, you may be a Sasuke fan and all.. but look at the details please.. I don't want to have a conversation on persons who think they know Naruto well, Instead theyre just a fan of only one character.. Image
Member
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / E-Roc
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
It's good.... intill the end
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09

ok... you're really wrong on a high level..

Orochimaru? duh.. it's not a fair battle.. As I was stating.. he was already dying.. (read the manga again) yeah, Sasuke battle him, But if Orochimaru was on the same level as he was when he fought the third.. Sasuke would'nt stand a chance..

Diedara? Read, the manga again.. what Suigetsu said.. that he's lucky that he summoned Manda... If he didn't.. he could've died.. Cause, Diedara wanted to show him about art.. "ART IS A BANG) and wanted to die with his art..

Itachi? can you read the manga? Madara said.. that Sasuke can't even read through Itachi's Illusion.. that's what I was saying.. ITACHI is dying.. He carried that sickness until the day that he could face Sasuke.. And to awaken Sasuke's Mangekyou.. read the manga about the Sasuke Madara conversation..

Killer Bee? uhh.. it had ended, And Sasuke thought he captured killed bee.. that's when Madara discovered that the killer bee Sasuke captured was a clone "ding-dong!!".. I don't know if it's a tie.. But surely.. as you can see in the manga that Team Eagle was nearly out of energy when they thought they defeated Killer Bee.. But, Instead.. killer bee ran away and enjoyed his freedom..


Uhh, you may be a Sasuke fan and all.. but look at the details please.. I don't want to have a conversation on persons who think they know Naruto well, Instead theyre just a fan of only one character.. Image


Yea, the battle wasn`t fair. Course it wasn`t. Orochimaru was sick. And sasuke`s a chuunin.
Orochimaru was a sennin. Sasuke was some kid caught up in revenge.
What? Did i hear it was unfair? Course it was unfair.
Again with the assumptions. "If" orochimaru "was" _____, then "_____" would`ve "_____."
Kishimoto has written it as, sasuke killed orochimaru. Please. The fandom is like this.

Kish: " Sasuke killed orochimaru. "
Fans: "NO UR WRONG KISHHH~!!!!!1 I HAZ PROOF DAT U R RONG"
Me: " Ohplease. He killed him. Fair or not. "

Both had faults.

He could've died, but he didn`t. He was smart, that`s part of being a ninja too. Doing what you can to survive. He did that. Pass.

You have horrible reading comprehension. Madara stated that sasuke couldn`t see through the illusion of how, Itachi was really, not a horrible guy in the end. That`s what he failed to see. Not anything to do with dying.
And yes, i`ve gone through that a million times.
You say, "read the manga "
" you haven`t read the manga! "
" Look its written in the manga! "
Hell, i read the manga. And from what i interperate, yes, it wasn`t a fair battle. And yes, itachi was a sick, half dying, almost blind old hag, but whatever. Itachi, killed sasuke when he felt like he could take on the role of peace keeping. That`s why he hadn`t killed him earlier.

Yes, sasuke returned with a tentacle. Yes, it was a failure. But you failed to see, he was dealing with a high class jinchuuriki, who could control his tailed beast to the fullest. No, sasuke wasn`t weak. Killerbee was strong.

I dislike how you call people weak because someone is stronger than them. If so, then everyone in the ninja world is weak, except for Madara. And naruto who is to surpass him, using PnJ.

I think you got me wrong completely. I don`t love sasuke, i dispise him. I think he`s weak mentally, and he`s a complete idiot for sucking up to revenge.
But, he is not weak. He`s a top tier. To be near the level of naruto, because they are rivals. And they`re going to meet each other to fight as rivals.

So, if naruto is weak, then i assume you think the whole village is weak aswell.
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09



Oh, C'mon!!!... please... you're comparing a "chuunin" and a "sennin".. Naruto's even a Genin.. and Sasuke a Chunin? did he pass the exam? I think it was only Shikamaru though.. And Sennin? you mean Sannin.. There's only three Sannin though.. no need to compare them..

Hahahah!! Well, I admit.. I was shocked at what you've been writting..

First of all.. you think when you battled a sick dying dude, you'll think that it's a fair fight? it's a success? well, yeah.. Kishi did say he killed him.. but.. Where's the glory in it?? there a lack of excitement in it..

Yeah, you saying he's smart? yeah.. got to hand it to you.. but as you know. He controlled Manda, it's like cheating..

The Madara conversation.. come on..
please read Chapter 401 again...


and again.. please read the manga..

jinchuuriki? well, it's 4 against 1? even though it's a high class warrior? it's 1 jinchuuriki dealing with 4 "AKATSUKI'S"..

And, specially.. Naruto's on a much more higher level than Sasuke is.. even Madara admits that..
well, who could blame Madara.. Naruto did beat 6 pains.. and Nagato.. That's a fact!

I rest my case..
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09
Yes, Orochimaru was weak. And Sasuke had nothing else to learn from Orochimaru. Thats why Orochimaru died. Orochimaru would have been stronger and un-defeatable if he werent sick or sort. Considering Orochimaru is a Sannin and all his Jutsus are just kinda undead.

Deidara, Sasuke wasnt really going to kill him. He dosnt intend to as he needed information regarding Itachi. Therefore Sasuke was just analyzing Deidara looking for an opportunity to get him to speak up. Clearly as we can see, Sasuke wasnt really pushing hard. He was just avoiding death which Deidara tried to create a facade for.

Itachi, i believe Itachi was way stronger than Sasuke. Still Sasuke does have alot of ideas up his sleeves. Giving Itachi quite a number of surprises.

KillerBee. Ahh, Killer bee was surely stronger. It seems as all of his techniques surpasses Sasuke even tho Sasuke had (and used) the wonderful Mangekyou Sharingan (i think there is a name for his Sharingan). The great part of this battle of Sasuke is, he remained his cool.
Some of u might say "Sasuke wasnt serious as he wanted to capture the 8 tailed beast alive without killing him". I disagree. When sasuke tried going up againts the 8 tailed alone, it was all surprise from there. Sasuke even cheated death twice from the 8 tailed beast (With the help of Karin and Jugo).



As for now, Sasuke vs Raikage. Seeing Raikage as a Kage and seems like a very powerful one (Even the Tsuchikage warned his bodyguards to keep away from Raikages anger as they may be killed) and the bodyguards of Raikage being just skilled. Its hard to predict the next Manga. Sasuke in his darkest form, we dont even know the actual true power of Sasukes new Mangekyou. And Jugo in his KillingMode form. (Seems as jugos killing mode form is extreme).

But a surely believe, that Gaara will defend Sasuke (Gaara seems taken away from Narutos actions, and knowing Naruto clearly wants to save Sasuke). If that happens so, this is going to be a real blast! It already is starting. ^^ PeaceV
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

richcoker wrote:

Yes, Orochimaru was weak. And Sasuke had nothing else to learn from Orochimaru. Thats why Orochimaru died. Orochimaru would have been stronger and un-defeatable if he werent sick or sort. Considering Orochimaru is a Sannin and all his Jutsus are just kinda undead.

Deidara, Sasuke wasnt really going to kill him. He dosnt intend to as he needed information regarding Itachi. Therefore Sasuke was just analyzing Deidara looking for an opportunity to get him to speak up. Clearly as we can see, Sasuke wasnt really pushing hard. He was just avoiding death which Deidara tried to create a facade for.

Itachi, i believe Itachi was way stronger than Sasuke. Still Sasuke does have alot of ideas up his sleeves. Giving Itachi quite a number of surprises.

KillerBee. Ahh, Killer bee was surely stronger. It seems as all of his techniques surpasses Sasuke even tho Sasuke had (and used) the wonderful Mangekyou Sharingan (i think there is a name for his Sharingan). The great part of this battle of Sasuke is, he remained his cool.
Some of u might say "Sasuke wasnt serious as he wanted to capture the 8 tailed beast alive without killing him". I disagree. When sasuke tried going up againts the 8 tailed alone, it was all surprise from there. Sasuke even cheated death twice from the 8 tailed beast (With the help of Karin and Jugo).



As for now, Sasuke vs Raikage. Seeing Raikage as a Kage and seems like a very powerful one (Even the Tsuchikage warned his bodyguards to keep away from Raikages anger as they may be killed) and the bodyguards of Raikage being just skilled. Its hard to predict the next Manga. Sasuke in his darkest form, we dont even know the actual true power of Sasukes new Mangekyou. And Jugo in his KillingMode form. (Seems as jugos killing mode form is extreme).

But a surely believe, that Gaara will defend Sasuke (Gaara seems taken away from Narutos actions, and knowing Naruto clearly wants to save Sasuke). If that happens so, this is going to be a real blast! It already is starting. ^^ PeaceV


Now that's what I'm talking about.. nice research there richcocker..

And the Sasuke vs Raikage team.. can't even think of it... Sasuke being cocky saying.. "I don't need your guys help".. c'mon!! if Suigetsu wasn't there to block Raikage's attack.. BOOM goes Sasuke..

Yeah.. Jugo's full released form looks even more bad-ass!!


And the theory about Gaara defending Sasuke might happen.. well, Gaara had been influenced by Naruto.. So he might do things like that. But, Gaara may be on a neutral side though..
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

Molt22 wrote:

Can't remember too well the wording...BUT uchiha madara did say their were 3 sharingan users that would have the M. Sharingan when he was speaking to itachi (around the time itachi killed off his village)...possibility danzou was the 3rd....afterall

Madara=1
itachi=2
who was #3....

don't say sasuke cuz he was still too young...and even now it doesn't quite have full control over it....although it is forming now...and kakashi only has 1 eye and it's not M. Sharingan...similar...but not the same...

what are everyone else's thoughts....


Correction.
Itachi told his brother Sasuke right at the very end of his Clan annihilation, that there would be 3 Sharingan Mangekyou user, IF Sasuke can awaken his Mangekyou.

Therefore;
Madara = 1
Itachi = 2
Sasuke = 3 ..


Yes, you would all disagree that there is another Mangekyou user, Kakashi. But bear in mind that when Itachi told his brother Sasuke, Kakshi was just another gifted with an eye Sharingan and who would have known that Kakashi could have awaken his Mangekyou despite him not having the Uchiha blood. Everything is a Misery.


BTW, a Mangekyou Sharingan dosnt have to grow in form. It just appears (with this theory "only if you kill ur closest friend"). And each one of them are still Mangekyou Sharingans, even tho they all differ in shape.
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

mike631 wrote:



ok... you're really wrong on a high level..

Orochimaru? duh.. it's not a fair battle.. As I was stating.. he was already dying.. (read the manga again) yeah, Sasuke battle him, But if Orochimaru was on the same level as he was when he fought the third.. Sasuke would'nt stand a chance..

Diedara? Read, the manga again.. what Suigetsu said.. that he's lucky that he summoned Manda... If he didn't.. he could've died.. Cause, Diedara wanted to show him about art.. "ART IS A BANG) and wanted to die with his art..

Itachi? can you read the manga? Madara said.. that Sasuke can't even read through Itachi's Illusion.. that's what I was saying.. ITACHI is dying.. He carried that sickness until the day that he could face Sasuke.. And to awaken Sasuke's Mangekyou.. read the manga about the Sasuke Madara conversation..

Killer Bee? uhh.. it had ended, And Sasuke thought he captured killed bee.. that's when Madara discovered that the killer bee Sasuke captured was a clone "ding-dong!!".. I don't know if it's a tie.. But surely.. as you can see in the manga that Team Eagle was nearly out of energy when they thought they defeated Killer Bee.. But, Instead.. killer bee ran away and enjoyed his freedom..


Uhh, you may be a Sasuke fan and all.. but look at the details please.. I don't want to have a conversation on persons who think they know Naruto well, Instead theyre just a fan of only one character.. Image





Hmm,
Im going to disagree with all of this.

Orochimaru was strong, yes. A Sannin. And occupying probably mostly un-dead techniques. Still, againts the Sharingan, Orochimaru dosnt have the chance. Genjutsu, etc. Even one of the best Genjutsu user, Kurenai dosnt stand a chance againts the Sharingan (Itachi).

Deidara didnt want to show Sasuke his art. He wanted to kill Sasuke, because Sasuke killed Orochimaru who was suppose to be his target. And adding up to his anger and eagerness, since Sasuke is a Sharingan user, he also wanted to kill off his vengeance againts a Sharingan (his defeat againts Itachis Sharingan). At the end, Sasuke could have killed him (why give him the final punch when he can use another electric technique). But instead Sasuke tried to get information from him about Itachi which gave Deidara the chance for that suicide bomb.

Itachi was still able to fight, not because he had the disease. Itachi was still pretty much agile, altho he was trying to avoid killing his brother. Itachi did used Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi againts Sasuke and then he had to resort to the final technique provided from his Mangekyou Sharingan; the Susano something. Using up all this techniques againts Sasuke did gave him a surprise as Sasuke clearly avoided them all despite without the Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi too was going high up againts Sasuke. So far from the battle againts Sasuke, Itachi wasnt disturbed by the disease. He did cough out blood, yes. That was due from very low chakra level and the risk of using Susano. So, what if Itachi didnt use Susano? Itachi could have been defeated. And btw, Sasuke didnt awaken his Mangekyou Sharingan, it was transferred. He only awaken another stronger Mangekyou (probably), only because he realise he lost (killed) the most important thing (and probably coz he was very angery).

Killerbee was really stronger, and clever. Thats all i can say. Sasuke cheated death twice by him at one battle. Even that was because Killerbee was cautious and is only taking this battle opportunity to run free. But yet, Killerbee was surprised tho after he was caught in the Amaterasu. What if Sasuke didnt chop off that tentacle which was suppose to crush Karin? Ill put it in that Killerbee was lucky.
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

mike631 wrote:


richcoker wrote:

Yes, Orochimaru was weak. And Sasuke had nothing else to learn from Orochimaru. Thats why Orochimaru died. Orochimaru would have been stronger and un-defeatable if he werent sick or sort. Considering Orochimaru is a Sannin and all his Jutsus are just kinda undead.

Deidara, Sasuke wasnt really going to kill him. He dosnt intend to as he needed information regarding Itachi. Therefore Sasuke was just analyzing Deidara looking for an opportunity to get him to speak up. Clearly as we can see, Sasuke wasnt really pushing hard. He was just avoiding death which Deidara tried to create a facade for.

Itachi, i believe Itachi was way stronger than Sasuke. Still Sasuke does have alot of ideas up his sleeves. Giving Itachi quite a number of surprises.

KillerBee. Ahh, Killer bee was surely stronger. It seems as all of his techniques surpasses Sasuke even tho Sasuke had (and used) the wonderful Mangekyou Sharingan (i think there is a name for his Sharingan). The great part of this battle of Sasuke is, he remained his cool.
Some of u might say "Sasuke wasnt serious as he wanted to capture the 8 tailed beast alive without killing him". I disagree. When sasuke tried going up againts the 8 tailed alone, it was all surprise from there. Sasuke even cheated death twice from the 8 tailed beast (With the help of Karin and Jugo).



As for now, Sasuke vs Raikage. Seeing Raikage as a Kage and seems like a very powerful one (Even the Tsuchikage warned his bodyguards to keep away from Raikages anger as they may be killed) and the bodyguards of Raikage being just skilled. Its hard to predict the next Manga. Sasuke in his darkest form, we dont even know the actual true power of Sasukes new Mangekyou. And Jugo in his KillingMode form. (Seems as jugos killing mode form is extreme).

But a surely believe, that Gaara will defend Sasuke (Gaara seems taken away from Narutos actions, and knowing Naruto clearly wants to save Sasuke). If that happens so, this is going to be a real blast! It already is starting. ^^ PeaceV


Now that's what I'm talking about.. nice research there richcocker..

And the Sasuke vs Raikage team.. can't even think of it... Sasuke being cocky saying.. "I don't need your guys help".. c'mon!! if Suigetsu wasn't there to block Raikage's attack.. BOOM goes Sasuke..

Yeah.. Jugo's full released form looks even more bad-ass!!


And the theory about Gaara defending Sasuke might happen.. well, Gaara had been influenced by Naruto.. So he might do things like that. But, Gaara may be on a neutral side though..



Not research, I just love Naruto.
I even want to read the manga again.


RichCOKER .. Means Richard "COwo KERen" (The cool boy in Bahasa Indonesia).

Sasuke is a speedy one, remember. If Sasuke can see through that illusion, he can see through that Suigetsu would come down and help block the blow. The power of Sharingan ;)

I dont think Gaara is on the neutral. Gaara didnt have a clear good conversation with the Tsuchikage, and remained quiet throughout the argument. He even said that he dosnt agree with the other Kages idea of taking away "understanding and faith". He doesnt accept the "lack of morals and how quickly they give up". So, saying all this, i believe Gaara would defend Sasuke, because he knows that Sasuke is most important to Naruto and he believed in Naruto and i bet he believe Naruto can change everything in a peaceful way. (Remember, Naruto never gives up, has a faith and understanding).
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

richcoker wrote:

Hmm,
Im going to disagree with all of this.

Orochimaru was strong, yes. A Sannin. And occupying probably mostly un-dead techniques. Still, againts the Sharingan, Orochimaru dosnt have the chance. Genjutsu, etc. Even one of the best Genjutsu user, Kurenai dosnt stand a chance againts the Sharingan (Itachi).

Deidara didnt want to show Sasuke his art. He wanted to kill Sasuke, because Sasuke killed Orochimaru who was suppose to be his target. And adding up to his anger and eagerness, since Sasuke is a Sharingan user, he also wanted to kill off his vengeance againts a Sharingan (his defeat againts Itachis Sharingan). At the end, Sasuke could have killed him (why give him the final punch when he can use another electric technique). But instead Sasuke tried to get information from him about Itachi which gave Deidara the chance for that suicide bomb.

Itachi was still able to fight, not because he had the disease. Itachi was still pretty much agile, altho he was trying to avoid killing his brother. Itachi did used Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi againts Sasuke and then he had to resort to the final technique provided from his Mangekyou Sharingan; the Susano something. Using up all this techniques againts Sasuke did gave him a surprise as Sasuke clearly avoided them all despite without the Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi too was going high up againts Sasuke. So far from the battle againts Sasuke, Itachi wasnt disturbed by the disease. He did cough out blood, yes. That was due from very low chakra level and the risk of using Susano. So, what if Itachi didnt use Susano? Itachi could have been defeated. And btw, Sasuke didnt awaken his Mangekyou Sharingan, it was transferred. He only awaken another stronger Mangekyou (probably), only because he realise he lost (killed) the most important thing (and probably coz he was very angery).

Killerbee was really stronger, and clever. Thats all i can say. Sasuke cheated death twice by him at one battle. Even that was because Killerbee was cautious and is only taking this battle opportunity to run free. But yet, Killerbee was surprised tho after he was caught in the Amaterasu. What if Sasuke didnt chop off that tentacle which was suppose to crush Karin? Ill put it in that Killerbee was lucky.


uhh.. I have to disagree on some of that sir..

Uhh.. ok, there are only three Sannin sir, Orochimaru uses forbidden technique.. and it was kinda creepy.. And against a Sharingan user.. I doubt that the fight would be long "if" I mean "IF" Orochimaru wasn't dying or sick on his bed.. And and, yeah.. Kurenai was no match for "Itachi's" Sharingan.. that's what I can say..

Deidara, as you have said. Suicide, and could've take Sasuke away if he haven't summoned Manda..

The Itachi thing.. I really have to disagree with that..
Yes, Itachi was able to fight him.. but was weaker "remember" Itachi even use Medicine in order to prolong his life.. Yeah, he was serious.. In order to drove Sasuke into the corner.. And because of that, Itachi was able to use Susano and Kill Orochimaru inside him and freed him from the cursed seal..
Yes, Itachi wanted to die on his brothers arm.. so that when he died. Sasuke would've been a "hero".. but for now.. the opposite thing happened..

And saying that Itachi could've been defeated? uhh.. Sasuke can't even see through all of his Illusion.. He was trying to drove Sasuke in the corner. He can't kill Sasuke, yes.. but even Madara said that "IF" Itachi could've been serious.. Sasuke would've died.. and the Mangekyou thing?

uhh.. chapter 401 please


uhh.. Mangekyou's can be activated or gain, if you kill some close friend or relatives, or just to see someone close to you die, feeling the loss of it.. there's no other way, as far as I'm concerned..

And.. transfered? what transfered? Each Sharingan has a specialty.. A sharingan user had only one Mangekyou Sharingan..
Well, Madara was a different case.. He have an Ultimate Sharingan though..

Uhhmm, and about Killer Bee's case?
uhh.. as we know.. he just fake hi capture.. yeah, He disguise himself as a tentacle.. and be "Captured" in order to be free or take a vacation.. well, it's a win-win situation though.. he's smart letting or forcing Sasuke to cut the tentacle. which is really him.. Hahahah..

Well, nice disgustion there.. you made some good point though..
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

richcoker wrote:

Not research, I just love Naruto.
I even want to read the manga again.


RichCOKER .. Means Richard "COwo KERen" (The cool boy in Bahasa Indonesia).

Sasuke is a speedy one, remember. If Sasuke can see through that illusion, he can see through that Suigetsu would come down and help block the blow. The power of Sharingan ;)

I dont think Gaara is on the neutral. Gaara didnt have a clear good conversation with the Tsuchikage, and remained quiet throughout the argument. He even said that he dosnt agree with the other Kages idea of taking away "understanding and faith". He doesnt accept the "lack of morals and how quickly they give up". So, saying all this, i believe Gaara would defend Sasuke, because he knows that Sasuke is most important to Naruto and he believed in Naruto and i bet he believe Naruto can change everything in a peaceful way. (Remember, Naruto never gives up, has a faith and understanding).


uhh, yes, he saw through the illusion.. but if he saw through that punch.. why did Suigetsu showed up and block him.. he was saying Jugo to stand firm on the illusion, but the coming attack was unexpected though.. maybe, I think maybe he's seen through that attack..

And yeah, Gaara do not favor sides without sheer understanding.. That's one of his points.. About him being on Sasuke's side maybe there's something on it. But, Gaara can take a stand for himself.. Even he is not close to Sasuke. He's just close to Naruto. Gaara may defend Sasuke, but for now.. he's still thinking of things.. we'll just leave him be till another chapter shows up..

613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

mike631 wrote:




Oh, C'mon!!!... please... you're comparing a "chuunin" and a "sennin".. Naruto's even a Genin.. and Sasuke a Chunin? did he pass the exam? I think it was only Shikamaru though.. And Sennin? you mean Sannin.. There's only three Sannin though.. no need to compare them..

Hahahah!! Well, I admit.. I was shocked at what you've been writting..

First of all.. you think when you battled a sick dying dude, you'll think that it's a fair fight? it's a success? well, yeah.. Kishi did say he killed him.. but.. Where's the glory in it?? there a lack of excitement in it..

Yeah, you saying he's smart? yeah.. got to hand it to you.. but as you know. He controlled Manda, it's like cheating..

The Madara conversation.. come on..
please read Chapter 401 again...


and again.. please read the manga..

jinchuuriki? well, it's 4 against 1? even though it's a high class warrior? it's 1 jinchuuriki dealing with 4 "AKATSUKI'S"..

And, specially.. Naruto's on a much more higher level than Sasuke is.. even Madara admits that..
well, who could blame Madara.. Naruto did beat 6 pains.. and Nagato.. That's a fact!

I rest my case..


I mean Sennin. Sennin is hermit in japanese.
I don`t know what the fuck is sannin.

I honestly don`t care if he`s sick or not. That doesn`t change the fact that,
sasuke defeated him, sick or not.

Sasuke doesn`t want glory. He could care less about some glory shit. He`s going for revenge,
not glory. You, hardly understand sasuke`s character.

What? Did i hear cheating? HAHAHA. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Whats cheating is those Hax no jutsus,
but that doesn`t matter. Jutsus are a cheat in life. Yes, the whole manga revolves around jutsus.
There`s nothing such as cheating in the ninja world. Only the live, and the weak dead.
You can do whatever you want to survive.
Sasuke was smart enough, as people didn`t expect him to survive. But he did. Props to him.

Again, you tell me to read the manga. Hear this.
Interperate it for me. Tell me what you learned from it.
I can tell you "READ THE FUCKIN MANGA. IT SAYS THAT ITACHI KILLED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS TESTING HIM." But, you have no proof.
You have to quote, resay, and interperate everything.

No, itachi could not kill him. Yes, he was testing him.
Once he surpassed him enough, he would.

Why didn`t he kill him earlier? He could`ve anytime. Because,
back then, sasuke was a weakling.

You say "akatsuki" as if its a highclass name. Yea right. Konan was just so much of a use.
Killerbee > Akatsuki.
So what if one didn`t win a battle? That doesn`t make them weak.

Where did madara admit that? Quote.
Madara says, "he may have surpassed you." But, they must be near the same level to be rivals,
as that`s what Kishimoto is building up to.
Stop favoring characters. Really.


And no, you don`t rest your case.
First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.