Remove this ad
First  Prev  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Manga Discussion
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?
37281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Grand Rapids, MI USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
The grand finale of all battles is going to be Naruto vs Madara. Sasuke's just going to be a good battle for Naruto while he's still weak and hasn't mastered the nine tails. I believe Naruto's battle with Sasuke will force him to control the nine tails because Sasuke can now enter Naruto's mind with the Fox. My biggest questions in the series is how Naruto will be able to use that scroll Jiraiya had and what crazy techniques Madara has learned mastering the Sharingan. Can't wait!
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

iShukumei wrote:
I mean Sennin. Sennin is hermit in japanese.
I don`t know what the fuck is sannin.

I honestly don`t care if he`s sick or not. That doesn`t change the fact that,
sasuke defeated him, sick or not.

Sasuke doesn`t want glory. He could care less about some glory shit. He`s going for revenge,
not glory. You, hardly understand sasuke`s character.

What? Did i hear cheating? HAHAHA. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Whats cheating is those Hax no jutsus,
but that doesn`t matter. Jutsus are a cheat in life. Yes, the whole manga revolves around jutsus.
There`s nothing such as cheating in the ninja world. Only the live, and the weak dead.
You can do whatever you want to survive.
Sasuke was smart enough, as people didn`t expect him to survive. But he did. Props to him.

Again, you tell me to read the manga. Hear this.
Interperate it for me. Tell me what you learned from it.
I can tell you "READ THE FUCKIN MANGA. IT SAYS THAT ITACHI KILLED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS TESTING HIM." But, you have no proof.
You have to quote, resay, and interperate everything.

No, itachi could not kill him. Yes, he was testing him.
Once he surpassed him enough, he would.

Why didn`t he kill him earlier? He could`ve anytime. Because,
back then, sasuke was a weakling.

You say "akatsuki" as if its a highclass name. Yea right. Konan was just so much of a use.
Killerbee > Akatsuki.
So what if one didn`t win a battle? That doesn`t make them weak.

Where did madara admit that? Quote.
Madara says, "he may have surpassed you." But, they must be near the same level to be rivals,
as that`s what Kishimoto is building up to.
Stop favoring characters. Really.


And no, you don`t rest your case.


the three Sannins are Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade!!! c'mon..

And, the hell?? where the match for it? READ my POST!! Yeah he defeated him but it wasn't a fair fight.. duhh!! read my post!!

And what the hell are we going about in jutsu's? of course we know jutso? duh...and again I posted that those he summoned Manda.. if not, he could've died!! freaking read my post!!! damn.....

Where the ITACHI KILLED HIM PART?!!!!

IT CLEARLY STATES THAT... "ITACHI KILLED HIS FRIENDS, RELATIVES BUT HE CAN'T BRING HIMSELF TO KILL HIS OWN BROTHER".. GOD!!! are you blind or something?! sorry bout that..

THE MANGA IS THE PROOF!! CHAPTER 401!!!
C"MON.. if you want to post something.. post your own PROOF!!
don't go yaping off your own point of view.. shheessshhhh...

So your saying that Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin are weak.. okay..
well, there's four of them attacking killer bee.. well, yeah your right..

they may as weak as I said..

Well, Naruto defeated Pain.. 6 of them and, talked to Nagato.. And Madara was even surprised by that..

And, yeah.. Sasuke may have something up his sleeve.. If he uses Susano in his battle against the Raikage, then it would be interesting..

And it's a free post by the way.. no need to be stressed out... Hahahahah!!!
I'm liking our discussion though..
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

iShukumei wrote:

Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?



uhh, you said..


You can`t argue against kishimoto.

But, your making your own story there miss..
The Manga has a lot of twist and turn..
There may be another ending in it though..
There's still a lot of chapter that hasn't been finished.. A lot..
so, there may be some twist and turns..


wait till the manga ended..
It's better to wait and see what MK has up on his sleeve...

613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

mike631 wrote:


iShukumei wrote:
I mean Sennin. Sennin is hermit in japanese.
I don`t know what the fuck is sannin.

I honestly don`t care if he`s sick or not. That doesn`t change the fact that,
sasuke defeated him, sick or not.

Sasuke doesn`t want glory. He could care less about some glory shit. He`s going for revenge,
not glory. You, hardly understand sasuke`s character.

What? Did i hear cheating? HAHAHA. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Whats cheating is those Hax no jutsus,
but that doesn`t matter. Jutsus are a cheat in life. Yes, the whole manga revolves around jutsus.
There`s nothing such as cheating in the ninja world. Only the live, and the weak dead.
You can do whatever you want to survive.
Sasuke was smart enough, as people didn`t expect him to survive. But he did. Props to him.

Again, you tell me to read the manga. Hear this.
Interperate it for me. Tell me what you learned from it.
I can tell you "READ THE FUCKIN MANGA. IT SAYS THAT ITACHI KILLED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS TESTING HIM." But, you have no proof.
You have to quote, resay, and interperate everything.

No, itachi could not kill him. Yes, he was testing him.
Once he surpassed him enough, he would.

Why didn`t he kill him earlier? He could`ve anytime. Because,
back then, sasuke was a weakling.

You say "akatsuki" as if its a highclass name. Yea right. Konan was just so much of a use.
Killerbee > Akatsuki.
So what if one didn`t win a battle? That doesn`t make them weak.

Where did madara admit that? Quote.
Madara says, "he may have surpassed you." But, they must be near the same level to be rivals,
as that`s what Kishimoto is building up to.
Stop favoring characters. Really.


And no, you don`t rest your case.


the three Sannins are Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade!!! c'mon..

And, the hell?? where the match for it? READ my POST!! Yeah he defeated him but it wasn't a fair fight.. duhh!! read my post!!

And what the hell are we going about in jutsu's? of course we know jutso? duh...and again I posted that those he summoned Manda.. if not, he could've died!! freaking read my post!!! damn.....

Where the ITACHI KILLED HIM PART?!!!!

IT CLEARLY STATES THAT... "ITACHI KILLED HIS FRIENDS, RELATIVES BUT HE CAN'T BRING HIMSELF TO KILL HIS OWN BROTHER".. GOD!!! are you blind or something?! sorry bout that..

THE MANGA IS THE PROOF!! CHAPTER 401!!!
C"MON.. if you want to post something.. post your own PROOF!!
don't go yaping off your own point of view.. shheessshhhh...

So your saying that Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin are weak.. okay..
well, there's four of them attacking killer bee.. well, yeah your right..

they may as weak as I said..

Well, Naruto defeated Pain.. 6 of them and, talked to Nagato.. And Madara was even surprised by that..

And, yeah.. Sasuke may have something up his sleeve.. If he uses Susano in his battle against the Raikage, then it would be interesting..

And it's a free post by the way.. no need to be stressed out... Hahahahah!!!
I'm liking our discussion though..


http://images.google.ca/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGLF_enCA335CA335&q=ero%20sennin&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi
Say that again? It can be either Sennin, or sannin.
Sennin, means Hermit. Sannin, maens legendary three.

No, it was fair who ever had won. In the end, Orochimaru had thought he had taken control, but Sasuke won him over.
Orochimaru wasn`t sick in whereever the place in his brain was.
It wasn`t fair in their physical body, but once they got into their mind, it was fair. He was going to get sasuke anyway, so why not earlier?

He couldn`t bring himself to kill his brother. Yes. That`s one of the reasons why he didn`t kill sasuke. The other reason, which was hidden, as an illusion, that, Itachi wanted sasuke to surpass himself. Enough, to be able to bring peace to the ninja world.

Sasuke isn`t weak. Killerbee is just strong. Alright, there.

Actually, i`m keeping my cool. Unlike you, saying things like a 5 year old, " READ PG 401!!!!!!!!!11111 "
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

mike631 wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?



uhh, you said..


You can`t argue against kishimoto.

But, your making your own story there miss..
The Manga has a lot of twist and turn..
There may be another ending in it though..
There's still a lot of chapter that hasn't been finished.. A lot..
so, there may be some twist and turns..


wait till the manga ended..
It's better to wait and see what MK has up on his sleeve...



This again. I heard it on NF just awhile ago.

The manga has twists and turns, and Kish is a troll. However, he cannot ruin the basis of the story, you understand?
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

iShukumei wrote:


mike631 wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?



uhh, you said..


You can`t argue against kishimoto.

But, your making your own story there miss..
The Manga has a lot of twist and turn..
There may be another ending in it though..
There's still a lot of chapter that hasn't been finished.. A lot..
so, there may be some twist and turns..


wait till the manga ended..
It's better to wait and see what MK has up on his sleeve...



This again. I heard it on NF just awhile ago.

The manga has twists and turns, and Kish is a troll. However, he cannot ruin the basis of the story, you understand?


he can, HE is the author.. and the artist..
And, when we are talking about MK.. he had a lot of twist and turns.. so, better sit back and enjoy what will come out next chapter..

Hahahah..

10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09


Uhh, so that's what you are talking about, But, I think the title that Orochimaru hold was one of the three legendary Sannin.. the three of them.. (Jiraiya, Tsunade and him)

And, that what I was talking about.. And, the illusion thing is what I think you got wrong..

Sasuke: said "My sharingan can see through Illusion"
Itachi: "Heh! as always you talk big, I'll take you at your word."

Madara: "You couldn't see through Itachi at all. You could'nt see through his Illusion"

Meaning.. that Sasuke can't really beat Itachi.. He can't see through Itachi's tech's..

That's what I'm pointing out..

Hahahah!!
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09

mike631 wrote:



Uhh, so that's what you are talking about, But, I think the title that Orochimaru hold was one of the three legendary Sannin.. the three of them.. (Jiraiya, Tsunade and him)

And, that what I was talking about.. And, the illusion thing is what I think you got wrong..

Sasuke: said "My sharingan can see through Illusion"
Itachi: "Heh! as always you talk big, I'll take you at your word."

Madara: "You couldn't see through Itachi at all. You could'nt see through his Illusion"

Meaning.. that Sasuke can't really beat Itachi.. He can't see through Itachi's tech's..

That's what I'm pointing out..

Hahahah!!

I realize, by rereading this whole discussion, that you`re "liking" my discussions. Well, i`m not liking your shallow mind, horrible comprehension skills, and failed debating.
You have good evidence. The only thing is, you are not interperating the manga the way it should be. And that`s why, it cannot be used as evidence. Because, that evidence, is not evidence, infact, its a whole other discussion.

You`re using your own horrible reading conprehension skills to determine that.
The illusion has a deeper meaning than that. I don`t see how you could understand that meaning through the shallow thinking of yours.
You think the fight was all about who had the better hax jutsus?
Well, sir, i`ll tell you that you`re wrong.

The fight had a much deeper meaning, and i`ll leave you pondering to try and figure that out.
I`m not going to waste time explaning to you, because i`ve done so above.
The fight wasn`t about who won. It was about his illusion.

You think that, Madara said, "you couldn`t see through his techniques! Thats why you lost!"
No, he meant, "you couldn`t see through his illusion. He loved you. "
That was the illusion, not his stupid techs.

It`s using the sharingan, as a way to see through life. See the true meaning, was what he meant.
Not techniques. Pshh.
This is what i mean by "reading inbetween the lines". You aren`t doing that, unfortunately.

The conversation is about how "Itachi truly loved him. That was the illusion you could not see through."
Not, " Itachi truly loved you. You couldn`t see through his awesome jutsus, HAHAHA! "

Only someone with such a shallow mind, would think that Itachi, meant jutsus, and not life. He builded up for this moment. He used the "sharingan" as a way to describe the way he`s been living. Don`t understand? I didn`t expect you to.


he can, HE is the author.. and the artist..
And, when we are talking about MK.. he had a lot of twist and turns.. so, better sit back and enjoy what will come out next chapter..

Hahahah..



You`re right. He`s the author, not a troll. That`s why, he has to follow through the basis of the story.

Do you really think that, kish won`t follow what he`s been planning, and the meaning of the whole theories? Do you not believe him enough to be a sufficient author?

Your answer, obviously, is yes.

If you do so, then, give him credit for what he was building up for 10 years.
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
If you truly do, understand what a "plot" is, you would agree that Sasuke and Naruto are near the same level.
Read some interviews. Do some research on books, and how a "storyline" works.

Then, you can even try to reply to me.
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09


uhh.. man, poor anylizing skill you have there miss...

That's what states in the Manga, so youre telling me that the whole Manga is a bummer?? so.. the manga is not a evidence?? then.. what have you been reading? c'mon.. you the one with a poor horrible comprehension skills

Hahahah!! that's just self centered of you.. that's what's been happening inside the Manga.. This is a Manga discussio room, what's in the Manga is a a whole PROOF... the one in the Manga are the one that's going on?! there's no other Naruto MANGA!!

And this is a Discussion Room, and it's a free post here, no discremanating.. don't think highly of yourself miss.. if you don't like it.. then just go..


And WTH?! The illusion was love?! c'mon... your the only one that have that assumption.. go to other forums and dicuss that with them.. they'll laugh at you.. Go to a Naruto Shippuuden thread here.. c'mon...


And.. wwhhhhaaaaa?? did MK have that assumption?! WHERE THE HELL did you get that information?? did he already said that is going to happen??!! wooowwww... LOL!

C'mon post your proof of him having that plot..

or is it that you want it to end like that..

Give some me proof.. shheesshhh... tsk...
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

iShukumei wrote:

If you truly do, understand what a "plot" is, you would agree that Sasuke and Naruto are near the same level.
Read some interviews. Do some research on books, and how a "storyline" works.

Then, you can even try to reply to me.


Relly? I though that Naruto is way more stronger than Sasuke. He's really not on the same level than Naruto for nw. And I think ut wrong Nee-chan. As what mike631 is saying. is Most prbably right itachi was serious in that battle with sasuke in the sharingan mode that is wy sasuke dont even macth up wit him. Itachi's MS is waaaaayyyy strnger than Sasuke is. so that is what madara said about illusion. sauke is strong but not relly that strong, he's battles are like handicap and all. so there's no points in call that a battle.
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/31/09 , edited 8/31/09

ItachiRockz wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

If you truly do, understand what a "plot" is, you would agree that Sasuke and Naruto are near the same level.
Read some interviews. Do some research on books, and how a "storyline" works.

Then, you can even try to reply to me.


Relly? I though that Naruto is way more stronger than Sasuke. He's really not on the same level than Naruto for nw. And I think ut wrong Nee-chan. As what mike631 is saying. is Most prbably right itachi was serious in that battle with sasuke in the sharingan mode that is wy sasuke dont even macth up wit him. Itachi's MS is waaaaayyyy strnger than Sasuke is. so that is what madara said about illusion. sauke is strong but not relly that strong, he's battles are like handicap and all. so there's no points in call that a battle.


yeah, nice get there miss..God...

that Was what I was talking about!! nice one ItachiRockz, ughh.. some of his battle are handicap.. well, he got some fair one..
But, I can't bring myself to say that he's that strong though..
And th Itachi thing.. you got that one.. Ughh.. some has thier own definition of things.. oh well..
But, someone has her own story.. better leave her alone..

And, yeah ItachiRockz, the way the manga is going out now, Sasuke may have something that can make him as the same level as Naruto..

The Su'sano.. "if" Sasuke would use that (uhh, the manga hasn't shown us that he has it yet).
But if he really have it.. Then he, for me.. Will be on the same level as Naruto..
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

ItachiRockz wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

If you truly do, understand what a "plot" is, you would agree that Sasuke and Naruto are near the same level.
Read some interviews. Do some research on books, and how a "storyline" works.

Then, you can even try to reply to me.


Relly? I though that Naruto is way more stronger than Sasuke. He's really not on the same level than Naruto for nw. And I think ut wrong Nee-chan. As what mike631 is saying. is Most prbably right itachi was serious in that battle with sasuke in the sharingan mode that is wy sasuke dont even macth up wit him. Itachi's MS is waaaaayyyy strnger than Sasuke is. so that is what madara said about illusion. sauke is strong but not relly that strong, he's battles are like handicap and all. so there's no points in call that a battle.


Itachi wasn`t serious in battle.

However. According to plot, naruto and sasuke are near the same level, to be able to fight. Naruto may be stronger, but they`re rivals. As rivals, they`re to right in the upcoming battle, in the Team 7 reunion shit.

Kishimoto doesn`t troll so hard that, he`ll make his favourite character sasuke die hard, and get embarressed.
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

Itachi's MS is waaaaayyyy strnger than Sasuke is.

Says who? Does the data book say that? No. You can`t go off assuming your own little world, when you don`t look at the facts.

Itachi transfered his MS and its powers to sasuke.
There. Done.
However, sasuke didn`t gain EMS from Itachi. But itachi, did, give him MS.
First  Prev  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.