First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto Manga Discussion
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

iShukumei wrote:

Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?


er, u r kishimoto?
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

gmiboy wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?


er, u r kishimoto?


No, i`m following the basics of a plot.

Such as, " the main character, is a protangist, cannot die. "
Such as, " A beginning, middle, and end to a solution. "
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

iShukumei wrote:


gmiboy wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?


er, u r kishimoto?


No, i`m following the basics of a plot.

Such as, " the main character, is a protangist, cannot die. "
Such as, " A beginning, middle, and end to a solution. "


i see.
you have to put yourself in the ninja world, kishi can resurrect jiraya/itachi anytime he wants, its just how well hes gonna explain it.
My point is, nothing is certain and thats what makes this manga interesting.
Yes, there may be a fight between naruto and sasuke, but i think theres a higher chance that naruto determination will change sasuke's mind . They may be fighting together more than fighting each other.
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

gmiboy wrote:


iShukumei wrote:


gmiboy wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

Listen. I`m going to say this once.

You can`t argue against kishimoto.

Sasuke and Naruto are going to battle. They are going to have their long time reunion.
And it is not going to be some Hax battle.

They are near the same level. Sasuke is not weak.

Sasuke and Naruto are near a level that,
jutsus become inconsistant, and they`re surpassing many people in the manga, so consistancy between each become unrealistic.
And less explanations for their unrealistic jutsus.

But, that doesn`t change the fact that their relationship is the basis of this manga.
They`re rivals. They`re going to die rivals.

Clear?


er, u r kishimoto?


No, i`m following the basics of a plot.

Such as, " the main character, is a protangist, cannot die. "
Such as, " A beginning, middle, and end to a solution. "


i see.
you have to put yourself in the ninja world, kishi can resurrect jiraya/itachi anytime he wants, its just how well hes gonna explain it.
My point is, nothing is certain and thats what makes this manga interesting.
Yes, there may be a fight between naruto and sasuke, but i think theres a higher chance that naruto determination will change sasuke's mind . They may be fighting together more than fighting each other.


" Yes, there may be a fight between naruto and sasuke, but i think theres a higher chance that naruto determination will change sasuke's mind . They may be fighting together more than fighting each other "

You don`t understand the whole concept of the manga do you? Rivals. That`s the ocncept. You don`t need a elementary school mind to figure that out.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

iShukumei wrote:



You don`t understand the whole concept of the manga do you? Rivals. That`s the ocncept. You don`t need a elementary school mind to figure that out.


er, er, whats make you think naruto would want to fight sasuke? when at this point of time, naruto would probably give his life for peace.

Why do you think sasuke is made the stubborn emokid, so much it seem impossible to stop him?
Why do you think naruto is made with the special heart that can change almost anyone?

Rivals? They existed for each other, and ya so your concept is that naruto is the main character and shouldnt die and we are left with sasuke to die....nanana... and thats the end of story, yay hey, nice ending.
139330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In A Cave With Hi...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Naruto is similar to DragonballZ, Goku, Vegeta, look in their's fights, they are similar in some way, yet different.

Why can't we all just be glad that we have Naruto , MK could stop making the manga and anime at any giving moment.

We get the anime, manga for free from them, they could charge us for watching them. that would be funny if he did.

I just watch the show, I'm a fan of alot of anime, but it more interesting watching a show .

Naruto could be like Bleach , what if Naruto catched up to the last chapter of today issue, what if there no manga to spoil the fun, that u just watch the show to find out what will happen.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

iShukumei wrote:


Itachi's MS is waaaaayyyy strnger than Sasuke is.

Says who? Does the data book say that? No. You can`t go off assuming your own little world, when you don`t look at the facts.

Itachi transfered his MS and its powers to sasuke.
There. Done.
However, sasuke didn`t gain EMS from Itachi. But itachi, did, give him MS.


Uhh, yeah.. he transfred his MS which make Sasuke has it's own power.. Remember Nee-chan,, where did Sasuke get his Amaterasu? His Tsukyomi? And maybe if possible a Sus'no? hehehehe.. think of that please.. And we say so.. where's your data? oes the book also say's Sasuke is tronger than Itachi? where's tat data nee-chan? me want to see it..
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

iShukumei wrote:


ItachiRockz wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

If you truly do, understand what a "plot" is, you would agree that Sasuke and Naruto are near the same level.
Read some interviews. Do some research on books, and how a "storyline" works.

Then, you can even try to reply to me.


Relly? I though that Naruto is way more stronger than Sasuke. He's really not on the same level than Naruto for nw. And I think ut wrong Nee-chan. As what mike631 is saying. is Most prbably right itachi was serious in that battle with sasuke in the sharingan mode that is wy sasuke dont even macth up wit him. Itachi's MS is waaaaayyyy strnger than Sasuke is. so that is what madara said about illusion. sauke is strong but not relly that strong, he's battles are like handicap and all. so there's no points in call that a battle.


Itachi wasn`t serious in battle.

However. According to plot, naruto and sasuke are near the same level, to be able to fight. Naruto may be stronger, but they`re rivals. As rivals, they`re to right in the upcoming battle, in the Team 7 reunion shit.

Kishimoto doesn`t troll so hard that, he`ll make his favourite character sasuke die hard, and get embarressed.


Sure, or you're just guessing the plot? Or are you Kishi in person? or, u want to end Naruto like tat. Nee-chan we don't know whats gona happen because we are not the Creator and Author of Naruto. Even though you keep telling tat "dis and tat" is going to happen, you're not gonna be 100% sure would we? "because we are not MK", if u want a manga to end lyk tat, den make one . and for me nee-chan. your just guessing the plot. Saske maybe on the same lvel as Naruto when Sasuke had Susa'no and from the luks of it, sauke don't have the same level as Naruto wen he wont hav Susa'no.
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09
Look who has a shallow mind now..

Hahahah!!

just sit back and enjoy the manga,we'll never know what's gonna happen until we see another chapter..
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

ItachiRockz wrote:


iShukumei wrote:


ItachiRockz wrote:


iShukumei wrote:

If you truly do, understand what a "plot" is, you would agree that Sasuke and Naruto are near the same level.
Read some interviews. Do some research on books, and how a "storyline" works.

Then, you can even try to reply to me.


Relly? I though that Naruto is way more stronger than Sasuke. He's really not on the same level than Naruto for nw. And I think ut wrong Nee-chan. As what mike631 is saying. is Most prbably right itachi was serious in that battle with sasuke in the sharingan mode that is wy sasuke dont even macth up wit him. Itachi's MS is waaaaayyyy strnger than Sasuke is. so that is what madara said about illusion. sauke is strong but not relly that strong, he's battles are like handicap and all. so there's no points in call that a battle.


Itachi wasn`t serious in battle.

However. According to plot, naruto and sasuke are near the same level, to be able to fight. Naruto may be stronger, but they`re rivals. As rivals, they`re to right in the upcoming battle, in the Team 7 reunion shit.

Kishimoto doesn`t troll so hard that, he`ll make his favourite character sasuke die hard, and get embarressed.


Sure, or you're just guessing the plot? Or are you Kishi in person? or, u want to end Naruto like tat. Nee-chan we don't know whats gona happen because we are not the Creator and Author of Naruto. Even though you keep telling tat "dis and tat" is going to happen, you're not gonna be 100% sure would we? "because we are not MK", if u want a manga to end lyk tat, den make one . and for me nee-chan. your just guessing the plot. Saske maybe on the same lvel as Naruto when Sasuke had Susa'no and from the luks of it, sauke don't have the same level as Naruto wen he wont hav Susa'no.


Kishi is as predictable as ever. And i never said naruto would end did I?

Sasuke doesn`t need Susano. I`m not going to do a 20 paragraph analysis about their abilities, and how they can counterattack each other.
Such as rasengan, and Amaterasu.

Amaterasu cannot be avoided. It appears on the person directly, when you look at them. Explain to me how naruto`s going to avoid that?
Naruto wasn`t all about defense, he concentrates on attacks, rather than defending.

Now, yes, naruto can attack sasuke. Sasuke can attack back. However, both have abilities, that we don`t have a resolve to.
So, it could go either way. But, they both have amazing abilities.
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09
Saying "sasuke is no where near the level of naruto" is just, Blech.

Wait and see them kick ass together, or fight as rivals. They are on par.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/2/09


I never said Naruto wud end? I said that, "if u want a manga to end lyk tat, den make one", make ur own manga that ends like that. And, huh? really? MK is predictable Nee-chan? did you predict that Danzou has a sharingan? did you predict that Nagato would change his mind about pain or something? did you predict that Itachi was a good brother from the start? uhh.. if it's predictable.. the why is it a big hit, tell me nee-chan? cmon, tell me.

And, huh? are you making me laugh? he doesn't need susano? okie, your just making me laugh tho. And what's this about Amaterasu? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?? he defeated pain on his and he's a sage and have a kyuubi? is that enough for you? and, Itachi gave him something and there's still the scroll inside a frog that Jiraiya was still protecting. Amaterasu? it'll hrt sasuke more than it'll hurt naruto. So, amaterasu is his only offense?
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
"Amaterasu cannot be avoided. It appears on the person directly, when you look at them. Explain to me how naruto`s going to avoid that?"

Bunshins. i doubt sharingan can tell apart a sage mode bunshin that has equally distributed chakara. Itachi can use Amaterasu twice. how many can Sasuke use it against a dozen of bunshins? You simply lacking "the ninja way" , its real sad you have read 400+ eps of manga and not know naruto's best jutsu.
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canadahh.
Offline
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/2/09

ItachiRockz wrote:



I never said Naruto wud end? I said that, "if u want a manga to end lyk tat, den make one", make ur own manga that ends like that. And, huh? really? MK is predictable Nee-chan? did you predict that Danzou has a sharingan? did you predict that Nagato would change his mind about pain or something? did you predict that Itachi was a good brother from the start? uhh.. if it's predictable.. the why is it a big hit, tell me nee-chan? cmon, tell me.

And, huh? are you making me laugh? he doesn't need susano? okie, your just making me laugh tho. And what's this about Amaterasu? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?? he defeated pain on his and he's a sage and have a kyuubi? is that enough for you? and, Itachi gave him something and there's still the scroll inside a frog that Jiraiya was still protecting. Amaterasu? it'll hrt sasuke more than it'll hurt naruto. So, amaterasu is his only offense?

I`m not the one who`s giving out a horrible arguement.

Why does he need susano then? How do you know it`ll hurt sasuke more than naruto? It`s flames. It burns as hot as the sun, according to the databook.
It appears on the user. Meaning, you can`t dodge it.

And also, sasuke was already good enough without amaterasu. With it, he`s just better.
It`s his only, unavoidable attack. Kirin, is also very offensive, and can go to as far as the whole battlefield. And strike at the opponent.

Look, are you even reading the manga? Amaterasu is undodgeable, Kirin almost killed Itachi.
Naruto, having a plotshield, will find some crazy way to dodge it however, Sasuke still, has one unavoidable attack .. and that`s amaterasu.

Tell me how you avoid something that appears on you.


Bunshins. i doubt sharingan can tell apart a sage mode bunshin that has equally distributed chakara. Itachi can use Amaterasu twice. how many can Sasuke use it against a dozen of bunshins? You simply lacking "the ninja way" , its real sad you have read 400+ eps of manga and not know naruto's best jutsu.


Since when did Itachi could only use Amaterasu twice? He only showed it twice, however it didn`t state that he could only use it twice.
Bushins. Kirin, attack all of them. Pow, dead.

If Naruto forms bushins, who said sasuke couldnt too?

It`s quite sad that you`ev also read 400 chapters, and think that Kage bushin is naruto`s best jutsu.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

iShukumei wrote:
I`m not the one who`s giving out a horrible arguement.

Why does he need susano then? How do you know it`ll hurt sasuke more than naruto? It`s flames. It burns as hot as the sun, according to the databook.
It appears on the user. Meaning, you can`t dodge it.

And also, sasuke was already good enough without amaterasu. With it, he`s just better.
It`s his only, unavoidable attack. Kirin, is also very offensive, and can go to as far as the whole battlefield. And strike at the opponent.

Look, are you even reading the manga? Amaterasu is undodgeable, Kirin almost killed Itachi.
Naruto, having a plotshield, will find some crazy way to dodge it however, Sasuke still, has one unavoidable attack .. and that`s amaterasu.

Tell me how you avoid something that appears on you.


Bunshins. i doubt sharingan can tell apart a sage mode bunshin that has equally distributed chakara. Itachi can use Amaterasu twice. how many can Sasuke use it against a dozen of bunshins? You simply lacking "the ninja way" , its real sad you have read 400+ eps of manga and not know naruto's best jutsu.


Since when did Itachi could only use Amaterasu twice? He only showed it twice, however it didn`t state that he could only use it twice.
Bushins. Kirin, attack all of them. Pow, dead.

If Naruto forms bushins, who said sasuke couldnt too?

It`s quite sad that you`ev also read 400 chapters, and think that Kage bushin is naruto`s best jutsu.


nooo. your the one with a bad argument, really succks, whos talking about plot or something. predicting something will happen, and your 100% sure that its gona hapen, well, I'm sad for you nee-chan..

WHO doenst need Susano? you seen it in your eyes that its powerful? and the sword of totsuka? he won't need it? and sasuke good enough without it? com'on? well, you already know that amaterasu will eventuallly blinds the one using it, it's in your data book right? and, duh? "SAGE" and a massive regeneration. and remember, when battling against Itachi, Sasuke ran away from Amaterasu but it caught up with him, is that in you databook nee-chan? so, put it in there, there's a blind spot on every jutsu. okay? kirin needs rain to activate and can drain the chakra. and, once your underground. kirin cant really hit you.

And in the battle against Sasuke, Itachi uses his Amaterasu twice and blinds his other right eye, maybe his on a weak position that he can only use his amaterasu twice in that fight. but remember, Amaterasu is Itachis MS technique, so if the "real" user gets blind by it, there's no telling what it'll do to someone whos using it.
First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.